The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bai Long Gong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
All the top ones gone up liao.
Dunno if LP Koon still around or not.
I long time never keep track with these things liao.
LP Koon is still around, I visited him during Dec. Very old, unable to walk properly. But still when he is well, he will still come out n bless ppl. I was hitted on my head by him.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Some say very accurate, some say otherwise.... I have not been to his temple and dun intent to. What I know is, he is made famous by HK celebrities. Xie Sian, Andy Lau......
Famous monks who really give good advices and predictions never really ask for anything.
Simple offerings of joss sticks and flowers and a donation to temple is more than enough for them.

Cheers !
Old 11-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Famous monks who really give good advices and predictions never really ask for anything.
Simple offerings of joss sticks and flowers and a donation to temple is more than enough for them.

Cheers !
super agreed with you, too much hype.......
Old 11-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Cheers !
Bai Long Wang doesn't ask for anything too. It's up to individual.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

hi all i will be in bkk tmr 12jan to 17jan have book a van to white dragon temple have total 4 guys so if anyone wan to go or in bkk during this time can call me up my thai cell +660853185614
Old 12-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
hi all i will be in bkk tmr 12jan to 17jan have book a van to white dragon temple have total 4 guys so if anyone wan to go or in bkk during this time can call me up my thai cell +660853185614
give us fr when u back !
Old 22-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

FR on bai long gong

arranged for van to pick us up at 4am as didint sleep so sleep thru out the trip when reach is around 6 went to Q up for number me and my friends get num 40+ they provided breakfast so no bad the soy bean drink very aroy

den its a waiting game see bai long wang at 7plus but got some special people no need to Q and before the thing start at 8 they see him first ....

at 8 he start seeing the people we go in batches of 1-25 an i fall asleep most of the time waiting as real tired fr all the bonking and drinking for 4 continues nite think around 11+ they give food again pad thai with chicken wing food was gd think many people give lots of money as all the food provided is nt bad although i only give total not more than 500 bt

2nd batch time 25-50 my turn to go over and overall he didnt say much i ask him my new job is it ok he say ok blah blah blah quite general the things he say let him bless or sign as he scribble something on my singapore money and wallet hope tat it bless my wallet never to be empty my friend indian also no problem as he got a translator who can speak thai,chn,cantonese,eng hmm dun know if worth it some of my friends say waste of time as so far and need to get up so early well i think it depends as some find a peace of mind when visiting these places and getting the ans to their qns
Old 22-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Samster

So overall to sum it up, we can visit Bai Long for their food ?
Old 22-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to agree that all these ah chan give very generic advices.Like once i asked a very well know ah chan near hatyaai(atually about 80mins drive) about my carrer and he gave me the answer of soon liao, quit or not quit current job also can.So which is which?I actually waited for 3hours with a lot of sillyporian crowding the temple and mainly are ah pek and ah soh.Damn!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So overall to sum it up, we can visit Bai Long for their food ?
You may, bro... if you do dying for their food there. But, if I were U, i would rather go siam paragon, no need wake up early, no need rush, no need q.
Old 22-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
You may, bro... if you do dying for their food there. But, if I were U, i would rather go siam paragon, no need wake up early, no need rush, no need q.
If u were really me, i wouldn't catch myself wasting time in shopping malls or hoping for ajarns to give me miracle advice
Old 23-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

haha nvm try before ma so went to look see look see anyway wun be going as nt much info given by the ah archan there but i will nt ask people nt to go as its their own free will
Old 12-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

just manage found some pic in my phone

no.10 and 11 in the queue

bai long huang started giving advise while we surrounding him

Old 13-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
senoksenok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all laoeng, is bailongwang a chinese? or thai? to me the temple looks like chinese temple le.
Old 13-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by senoksenok View Post
hi all laoeng, is bailongwang a chinese? or thai? to me the temple looks like chinese temple le.
A Chinese Thai. Would like to go... but no money. And not worth it, as I believe his advice is very general.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1