The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiev View Post
When is Songkran?

It will be my 1st trip next week from 8th to 12th April.

Pls advise.
13th , 14th and 15th April but 19th for Pattaya and Changmai. Correct me if I am wrong coz not all provinces are the same. I am only sure of Pattaya

Maybe some idiot will start early so be prepared to get wet even if you try 1million% to stay dry. If you get splashed , DO NOT GET ANGRY. Just go with the flow with the thais; its a 'form' of blessing.
Old 30-03-2009, 06:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
13th , 14th and 15th April but 19th for Pattaya and Changmai. Correct me if I am wrong coz not all provinces are the same. I am only sure of Pattaya

Maybe some idiot will start early so be prepared to get wet even if you try 1million% to stay dry. If you get splashed , DO NOT GET ANGRY. Just go with the flow with the thais; its a 'form' of blessing.
Just to add a little more....the water splashing is a kind of...to wash away your bad luck and clean you up for luck in the coming new year.......!

So when they are doing that for you....that is why you are not supposed to get angry over it.....many many years back I still remember they also use powder but I think that trend dies off....it is suppose to bring you good luck and youth!
Old 30-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vivivava4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Latest is that it is delayed again from a supposed Aug opening. I wont hold my breath on it opening this decade!

The booze ban still not confirmed. For me , I would head to Pattaya but I am biased on this Bangkok vs Pattaya issue . I was in pattaya a few years ago when they had a local election during one of the songkran days but we just bought our own booze to drink at the beer bars. Women still available but agogos all closed.

Check out http://sbfsg.net/interna...attaya-20.html
Thanks for your info, bro!! Appreciate!!
Old 30-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
So when they are doing that for you....that is why you are not supposed to get angry over it.....many many years back I still remember they also use powder but I think that trend dies off....it is suppose to bring you good luck and youth!
nope ... they r still using powder which i feel quite uncomfortable abt it ...
i dun mind being trench with water but not powder ....
Old 31-03-2009, 01:01 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
nope ... they r still using powder which i feel quite uncomfortable abt it ...
i dun mind being trench with water but not powder ....
Izzit....wow....I have not been to a Songkran festival for the past 10 years.....!

I agreed especially when you are soak with the powder, and when it dried up.... makes it looks like a vampire.....pale white....hahahahah!
Old 31-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anybro been cheonging sukhumvit soi nana lately?Is there still any russian and east european girls there?Used to be hot with them 6-7 years back..Prices that time 3000B+++ for LT,but normally pick up at disco hours,means earliest you can get them 11pm..pay for the night.
Old 31-03-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivivava4ever View Post
I'm going BKK before Songkran. If beer banned, then sure all the night life place no beer... How do enjoy life wo??!!! OMG!! I know gal will back home, any bros here know when they will start leaving BKK?? hopefully still hav gal once I reached there 8th....My first trip to BKK....
Sanan panel rejects Songkran booze ban

By: BangkokPost.com
Published: 30/03/2009 at 04:08 PM
The National Committee on Alcohol Consumption Control has rejected the proposal to prohibit the sale of alcoholic beverages during next month's Songkran festival, fearing a ban may hurt the economy and the tourist industry.

The committee meeting, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Sanan Kajornprasart, on Monday
agreed to allow alcoholic drinks to be sold during Songkran, which is the Thai New Year celebration.

However, alcohbol sales will be banned on national religious holidays, including Visakha Bucha, Makha Bucha, Asarnha Bucha and Buddhist Lent days.

Maj-Gen Sanan said the committee took the economy and tourism industry into consideration.

There was also the rationale that a ban on legal sales of alcohol would not stop people drinking illicitly distilled liquor. If anything, sales of moonshine would increase.

However, the committee would call meetings with provincial governors and senior police nationwide to insist on stricter campaigns against consumption of alcohol and drunk driving.

Monday's meeting of the booze policy panel was moved to the Ministry of Tourism and Sports because of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) protest around Government House.

The Public Health Ministry had reommended a total ban on sales of alcoholic bevereges from April 12 to 14 inclusive, or restricting sales to only licensed restaurants, bars, cafes and pubs from 6pm to midnight.

The proposal was driven by increasing concern over the rising road toll during the annual holiday. The most death and injury involves young people in the provinces getting drunk and riding motorcycles.

Bangkok Post : Sanan panel rejects Songkran booze ban
Old 31-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The National Committee on Alcohol Consumption Control has rejected the proposal to prohibit the sale of alcoholic beverages during next month's Songkran festival, fearing a ban may hurt the economy and the tourist industry.
Maj-Gen Sanan said the committee took the economy and tourism industry into consideration.
ya .... tell me abt it .... they shld have stick their neck out if they r really concern abt their country economic and tiourist industry when those idiot protestors closed down the airport last year ...

thai culture ...
when there's trouble, they go into hiding and said nothing ...
when it's peaceful time ... they shit everywhere with their NATO action (No Action, Talk Only) ...
Old 31-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
ya .... tell me abt it .... they shld have stick their neck out if they r really concern abt their country economic and tiourist industry when those idiot protestors closed down the airport last year ...

thai culture ...
when there's trouble, they go into hiding and said nothing ...
when it's peaceful time ... they shit everywhere with their NATO action (No Action, Talk Only) ...
When Mr T took over , I can see changes ; for the better. A LKY style of rule where the iron fist rules but at the same time he seems to really care for the country as well. I see nothing wrong with his style of getting rich and at the same time enriching the country along as well. The (majority) country side people were all benefitting from his policies. I was sad to see thailand change but at the same time happy to see a country move forward.

But when he was toppled (how and by who is another story! ) and things just seems to move backwards , I just thought that thailand will NEVER change! Well ... here we are nearly 2 years since he was ousted and things still have not changed! He'll be back and be kicked out again and a new Mr T will come along before greed will also get him kick out again. The cycle goes go and on and on and on and ............
Old 31-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
city.people deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

For Changmai,the full blast starts at 13th too.However as this year Sat and Sunday on 11th,12th,the people there will almost certainly start on weekend.Got to try the Songkran at Changmai - The BEST party i ever been,with street-wide foam parties and neverending flow or water.Get your thai friend,if any, to drive a pickup with u behind and drive round the square and u know what i mean.

Quote:
Izzit....wow....I have not been to a Songkran festival for the past 10 years.....!

I agreed especially when you are soak with the powder, and when it dried up.... makes it looks like a vampire.....pale white....hahahahah!
Ahh...most adults nowadays still use water immersed with ice blocks in huge bins to splash u.u'll get awake instantly!!
Old 31-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vivivava4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bangkok Post : Sanan panel rejects Songkran booze ban
Good info, BRO!!! If people wanna drink, they sure have their own way to get the liquor... Ban is useless la...
Old 31-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Juz recalled and share my "virgin" trip to Bangkok many,many years ago & many thanks to my close buddy i was able to entertain my German client at interesting places liked GALAXY "No Hands" Restaurant - "by now i guessed it not that trendy so probably U guys will laugh at me for sharing this !

After we checked into our hotel,we rushed to PLAZA Spa,it was very popular place then...selected the Models or Superstar to have total clean up & even "sucked & release" before dinner ! Then head to the above Galaxy where U can select your gal to "feed U liked a King"...And U can choose another gal to massage U !....But of course,the gals was average looking !...Then after that we will have a good time at a KTV - Pegasus - then it was the most posh Ktv with the most pretty gals !!!...Heard that this place still exist but no longer happening !!!

Of course there were other places that we went but they are probably closed by now...With so many great tips here from BROs,I'm sure any BROs visiting BKK for the 1st time will definitely have a great time !!!
Old 01-04-2009, 05:37 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Juz recalled and share my "virgin" trip to Bangkok many,many years ago & many thanks to my close buddy i was able to entertain my German client at interesting places liked GALAXY "No Hands" Restaurant - "by now i guessed it not that trendy so probably U guys will laugh at me for sharing this !

After we checked into our hotel,we rushed to PLAZA Spa,it was very popular place then...selected the Models or Superstar to have total clean up & even "sucked & release" before dinner ! Then head to the above Galaxy where U can select your gal to "feed U liked a King"...And U can choose another gal to massage U !....But of course,the gals was average looking !...Then after that we will have a good time at a KTV - Pegasus - then it was the most posh Ktv with the most pretty gals !!!...Heard that this place still exist but no longer happening !!!

Of course there were other places that we went but they are probably closed by now...With so many great tips here from BROs,I'm sure any BROs visiting BKK for the 1st time will definitely have a great time !!!

All the places above that you had mentioned is still there and well.....not so happening anymore.....no body will laugh at you as sharing old or new places with experience thrown in is still sharing.....many thanks, bro!
Old 03-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nds888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The Piano is still the same cater more to business entertainment as they don't have cayote dancers and rates are more expensive than others.
Yeah, Tik is still there and now a general manager, take charge of Piano, Sherbet, Pent and Forte.

BD193 seems like you know the g-club scene inside out and outside in
Are you in BKK this weekend? If yes then we can meet up for drinks.

I will probably visit Island, Neverland and maybe piano on this trip, any bros wanna meet up for drinks can pm me.

Cheers
Old 03-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
All the places above that you had mentioned is still there and well.....not so happening anymore.....no body will laugh at you as sharing old or new places with experience thrown in is still sharing.....many thanks, bro!
=> Sabai dee,Playman ! Many thanks for updating me that those places are still around ! Guessed i'll never forget my "virgin trip" to Bangkok ! There was another place that our TG contacts took us then - "Peep In Motel ?"...U actually drive your car into a place & then they immediately closed off the car park & upstairs there are several SYTs to select & bonk !....But so far one thing i have never done is to "play golf & bonk my lady caddie after the game !"....Heard my TG buddies normally have such arrangements ! What a life in TG !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1