The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by nds888 View Post
BD193 seems like you know the g-club scene inside out and outside in
Are you in BKK this weekend? If yes then we can meet up for drinks.

I will probably visit Island, Neverland and maybe piano on this trip, any bros wanna meet up for drinks can pm me.

Cheers
No, just came on the 25/3.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:14 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Sabai dee,Playman ! Many thanks for updating me that those places are still around ! Guessed i'll never forget my "virgin trip" to Bangkok ! There was another place that our TG contacts took us then - "Peep In Motel ?"...U actually drive your car into a place & then they immediately closed off the car park & upstairs there are several SYTs to select & bonk !....But so far one thing i have never done is to "play golf & bonk my lady caddie after the game !"....Heard my TG buddies normally have such arrangements ! What a life in TG !!!
Recently I heard that the place have closed down...the one with the curtain after you parked your car.....dunno whether we are referring to the same one or not.....bonking while golf is something new to me, too.....hahahahah! should try and let us know about it!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Recently I heard that the place have closed down...the one with the curtain after you parked your car.....dunno whether we are referring to the same one or not.....bonking while golf is something new to me, too.....hahahahah! should try and let us know about it!
=> I'm very sure by now this "Peep In Motel" have closed down ! I was there a very long time ago ! Scared the hell outta' my little BRO 'cause the gal told me can do RAW !......

=> Bro,think a little misunderstanding - "it's play a round of golf,then arrange & meet your caddie back at the hotel !"...my TG buddies will tell me which caddie are bonkable,they are mostly with some make up !...And "bonking while golfing,my client dun that once in Vietnam in some hut !!! Horny bastard !!!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:45 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> I'm very sure by now this "Peep In Motel" have closed down ! I was there a very long time ago ! Scared the hell outta' my little BRO 'cause the gal told me can do RAW !......

=> Bro,think a little misunderstanding - "it's play a round of golf,then arrange & meet your caddie back at the hotel !"...my TG buddies will tell me which caddie are bonkable,they are mostly with some make up !...And "bonking while golfing,my client dun that once in Vietnam in some hut !!! Horny bastard !!!
Hahahaha......oh..i.c..yes..some of the cabbies can tapoa back and it can be easily done as you got about 1 - 2 hours to sian her......hahahahah!
Old 04-04-2009, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
When Mr T took over , I can see changes ; for the better. A LKY style of rule where the iron fist rules but at the same time he seems to really care for the country as well. I see nothing wrong with his style of getting rich and at the same time enriching the country along as well. The (majority) country side people were all benefitting from his policies. I was sad to see thailand change but at the same time happy to see a country move forward.

But when he was toppled (how and by who is another story! ) and things just seems to move backwards , I just thought that thailand will NEVER change! Well ... here we are nearly 2 years since he was ousted and things still have not changed! He'll be back and be kicked out again and a new Mr T will come along before greed will also get him kick out again. The cycle goes go and on and on and on and ............
You should thank that Thailand never changes if you still want to enjoy the cheonging and entertainment at cheap prices. If Thailand progresses to first world standard like famiLEE's regime.

Do you want to pay THB200 for a beer in a bar?
Pay THB80 for street stall pad thai or fried rice?
Pay THB1000 for Agogo barfine?
Pay THB2500 for ST with Agogo bargirl?

Deep down inside we know the answer.

There's only one person who can change Thailand if he wants to. Unfortunately he did not during his younger days. Why? Don't forget Thai society still have the caste system. There must still be peasants in adundance for the ruling elites to exploit and manipulate. Sad but true.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
You should thank that Thailand never changes if you still want to enjoy the cheonging and entertainment at cheap prices. If Thailand progresses to first world standard like famiLEE's regime.

clap clap .... well said ...
though i cannot agreed any less but depending on which side of the coin u r standing ...
thailand have so much to offer to the world ...
BKK is just one of them ...
if a good government were to govern the country, the economy, tourism industry, manufacturing, export business etc etc will boom ...
and the living standard for thais will improve ...

of course, if that happens .... things will get expensive as before ...
but that's how the country will prosper and economy will grow ...

that's a price to pay for everything .... it's inevitable ...
Old 04-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

There's only one person who can change Thailand if he wants to. Unfortunately he did not during his younger days. Why? Don't forget Thai society still have the caste system. There must still be peasants in adundance for the ruling elites to exploit and manipulate. Sad but true.
Yeah true.

But I am sure you like the country not just because of the red light industry? With good improvements , come bad problems and vice versa.

Still , some things work in organised chaos!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
clap clap .... well said ...
though i cannot agreed any less but depending on which side of the coin u r standing ...
thailand have so much to offer to the world ...
BKK is just one of them ...
if a good government were to govern the country, the economy, tourism industry, manufacturing, export business etc etc will boom ...
and the living standard for thais will improve ...

of course, if that happens .... things will get expensive as before ...
but that's how the country will prosper and economy will grow ...

that's a price to pay for everything .... it's inevitable ...
As you've mentioned before many times those ruling elites are good at NATO only. I'd also like to add they're just like famiLEE regime. Neverending greed. Corruption is a daily affair. Only difference is famiLEE regime legalise their looting and suck us dry so that's very smart!

Quote:
Yeah true.

But I am sure you like the country not just because of the red light industry? With good improvements, come bad problems and vice versa.

Still, some things work in organised chaos!
Obviously most of us like Thailand for its cheonging scene. If not why would I travel 100 trips to BKK over 6 years? I'm just being honest. I'm not there to visit temples or bath in the Chao Phraya River like bro adidas88, etc88 and playman. Haha. I actually checked out the pandas in Chiang Mai once. That's about it. Come on how many of you actually do that huh? So I'm not 100% a sex tourist. More like 99%.

Nonetheless I like the friendly people and nice food. However I don't like the Thai graeng jai white lies culture.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-04-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Obviously most of us like Thailand for its cheonging scene. If not why would I travel 100 trips to BKK over 6 years? I'm just being honest. I'm not there to visit temples or bath in the Chao Phraya River like bro adidas88, etc88 and playman. Haha. I actually checked out the pandas in Chiang Mai once. That's about it. Come on how many of you actually do that huh? So I'm not 100% a sex tourist. More like 99%.
Nonetheless I like the friendly people and nice food. However I don't like the Thai graeng jai white lies culture.
hahaha ... u checked out the pandas in chiang mai ???
me checked out the ponies in hua hin ....

thailand used to be my favourite cheong place until i stepped into china ...
the rest is history ....
Old 05-04-2009, 01:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
As you've mentioned before many times those ruling elites are good at NATO only. I'd also like to add they're just like famiLEE regime. Neverending greed. Corruption is a daily affair. Only difference is famiLEE regime legalise their looting and suck us dry so that's very smart!

Quote:

thailand used to be my favourite cheong place until i stepped into china ...
the rest is history ....

Bro....I do check on the Thai nemo fishes...in Gulf Of Thailand....hahahahha!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro....I do check on the Thai nemo fishes...in Gulf Of Thailand....hahahahha!
At least we make an effort to check out pandas and nemo fishes. KNN bro adidas88 not paiseh man. Check out the ponies in Hua Hin!? I also been there before. It's like saying going to MacRitchie Reservoir to see monkeys!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
At least we make an effort to check out pandas and nemo fishes. KNN bro adidas88 not paiseh man. Check out the ponies in Hua Hin!? I also been there before. It's like saying going to MacRitchie Reservoir to see monkeys!
aiyah ... ponies will becum horse mah ....
gotta give it some time ....

macritchie reservoir still have monkeys meh ????
long time neber go there and catch spider leow ...
Old 06-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I think there's more to just bonking in Thailand. If not , mind as well stay in Singapore and go for the 'internation buffet' whenegvger we feel like it. I believe Thailand is the total package ; after bonking , there's the food , massage , beach etc
Old 06-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think there's more to just bonking in Thailand. If not , mind as well stay in Singapore and go for the 'internation buffet' whenegvger we feel like it. I believe Thailand is the total package ; after bonking , there's the food , massage , beach etc
precisely ... thailand have so much to offer to the world ...
culture, histories, beaches, attraction places etc etc ....
the list is endless ....
Old 06-04-2009, 11:21 AM
SamSter

Quote:
precisely ... thailand have so much to offer to the world ...
culture, histories, beaches, attraction places etc etc ....
the list is endless ....
Try taking one Thai gal to diving......and they love wearing bikini and running around the beach (not forgetting that they love to take photos) while you dive in the day and they will have dry diving in the night with you to de-pressurized....damn shiok!

If they have coca-cola figure then ok...take their photos....but if they have Remy martin bottle figure ask them to take themselves....hahahahah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1