The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Advise on Beijing Neolight Massage shop

Hi Bro, are those massage shop with neon light safe to venture? Any bros got any information pertaining to market price etc. I\'ve seen quite many along Lido area but wonder if foreigners like us will kenna overcharged or extorted. Please share your advice and opinion if you have been there. Thanks.
Old 26-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 17
checkinginout is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheckinginout is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advise on Beijing Neolight Massage shop

Went exploring in the maizidian area. A lot of massage places but from the outside looks legit. Went inside talked, but they all seem 'only massage'. There was one place in the area that offered but the girls should probably PAY ME to have sex with them. At the end of the night, just went home. Nothing in the maizidian area. Will have to explore other areas.
Old 27-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andylee75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the are safe, i went to the ones around east 3rd ring road. by panjaiyuan.
they offer massage and then hj and some offer bj. price around 100rmb for hj. I was told that the price start from 100 to 200 suppose to having different things for more money, I did not ask what, but just got hj for 100rmb. I paid 200 for bj one time too.
Old 29-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gagalai2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Maizidian street has a massage place name Regency (丽池会所), just beside the 东海 restaurant. They have bj, fj and the girls all about 6-7 standard. But be warned, it is quite ex. If u go for the VIP rooms (very nice rooms with TV, shower facilities) and together with the girl will set you back by about 1.5k (90 mins). You can even have meals and softdrinks/fruit juices in the room too after the fj as the price entitles you to the room for 180 mins and I think also a free foot massage.
Look for lady manager by the sirname Song (宋总)。 My fav are #60 and #78.
Old 29-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing. I've been hesistating on whether to go or not because taxi driver ever told me not to go for fear of it being a "black shop". I saw a couple of them in Lido area but never venture beyond. Will go and try one day.

Btw, does those huge 洗裕中心 or Sauna offers special? Similar to the one mentioned in the previous reply where food etc included. Any recommendation ? preferably near Dongzhimen or lido area.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1