The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Bro, if I'm not wrong, before the SARS scare (April 2003), the rate is at SGD$ 1 = IRP$ 4950

Thats the rate I get when I went Tg.Batu in December and CNY.
izit?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
USD or SGD? thot SGD only hit 8000 - 9000 max ... for short while, then the central bank & IMF stepped in liao ....
Against Sing dollar lah. I heard this from a driver friend in Balai. At one stage, it hit 9K plus at the black market rate. People were speculating that the Indo govt would collapse and the economy would crash. They were afraid that the rupiah would become worthless so they want to dispose off their rupiah quickly in exchange for foreign currency.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 04-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Against Sing dollar lah. I heard this from a driver friend in Balai. At one stage, it hit 9K plus at the black market rate. People were speculating that the Indo govt would collapse and the economy would crash. They were afraid that the rupiah would become worthless so they want to dispose off their rupiah quickly in exchange for foreign currency.
so that time we should had grab all those Rup ..... 100% gain

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-09-2003, 07:45 PM
cybermonk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question Threesome

bruders i am planning to hit the balai again this month end somewhere 3rd weekend, and as title says i am looking for an new experience.

Heard somewhere in the thread that in balai its pretty cool to find threesome, samsters and bruders can you kindly hint at the joint where i can pick girls.

or is there any girl(s) to recomend i confirs if the experience is good sure got treat
Old 05-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Threesome

Quote:
Originally posted by cybermonk
bruders i am planning to hit the balai again this month end somewhere 3rd weekend, and as title says i am looking for an new experience.

Heard somewhere in the thread that in balai its pretty cool to find threesome, samsters and bruders can you kindly hint at the joint where i can pick girls.

or is there any girl(s) to recomend i confirs if the experience is good sure got treat
Honestly bro, your request is not impossible, but also not easy to find. You can check with the OKTs there for the above information.
Try to check with the chinese OKTs as they are more honest then the malay OKTs.

Old 28-09-2003, 08:09 PM
kester

Wink My Balai trip on 27th sept 2003

Singapore:
Arrived at Harbourfront at 7.15am.

Ferry:
7.50am Penguin S$37 1.5 hrs trip. Greeted by numerous touts at the jeti.

Hotel:
Turned left and walked straight to Holiday Karimun Hotel S$35. Approached by bellboy if want taxi to villa. Told him don't want to pay cukai to taxi driver,willing to pay Rp180,000 only. Guaranteed only Rp20,000 for the 2 way trip and asked him to arrange for taxi.

Villa:
Reached villa by taxi, first thing you see will be the taxi driver signalling to OKT,..guessed must be about the cukai. Went a few units and setter on villa 52 girl 90. Were asked for Rp230,000, but I told him already told taxi driver that I'll pay only 180,000, becos' the bellboy told the taxi abt the agreement, taxi driver agreed.

Cewek:
Very talkative, petite, not bad looking, typical malay looks, service nothing to shout about, have a 1 child 1 yr old, therefore "la'kopi".

Makan:
Lunch:
Room service Rp 28,000 for me, she only order Rp7,000.

Dinner:
The seafood next to the hotel, Rp 84,000. Didn't go anywhere after that.

Next day:
Tipped her and I had lunch before I set off back to Singaland.

Experience:
Quite a nice little town with nice built hotel. Lots of cewek to choose from at villa, not mentioning the karaoke and disco. Standard of cewek(6/10) is better than Tg Pinang(3/10). Food, selectively, it is cheap. Will go again.

Note:
Plan to go again this coming friday...........
Old 29-09-2003, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Balai trip on 27th sept 2003

Quote:
Originally posted by kester
Singapore:

Note:
Surprised Sat 27th Sept still have room..heard a lot of malaysian brudders cheong Balai.
If you go this Sat, I may want to join you..

Cheers
Old 29-09-2003, 06:27 PM
kester

Re: Threesome

Quote:
Originally posted by cybermonk

threesome ?? when i booked no.90 at villa 52, another cewek actually approached me ask if i m interested in threesome...a bit short on confidence,i rejected the offer.
Old 29-09-2003, 09:51 PM
kester

Re: Re: My Balai trip on 27th sept 2003

Quote:
Originally posted by simnon
Surprised Sat 27th Sept still have room..heard a lot of malaysian brudders cheong Balai.
If you go this Sat, I may want to join you..

Cheers

Will be going on 3rd Oct Fri by Penguin at 1700...join me if you can make it.
Old 30-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: My Balai trip on 27th sept 2003

Quote:
Maybe some other time, just being told by my boss to overtime on Sat and Sun.

Happy bonking
Old 01-10-2003, 11:32 PM
variopilot

Re: Re: Threesome

Quote:
Honestly bro, your request is not impossible, but also not easy to find. You can check with the OKTs there for the above information.
Try to check with the chinese OKTs as they are more honest then the malay OKTs.
yo bro batu, long time no see...interested to go balai on 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003...pm me...
Old 01-10-2003, 11:34 PM
variopilot

Re: Re: Re: My Balai trip on 27th sept 2003

Quote:
yo finding kakis to balai, i am going on the 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003....interested pm me...
Old 02-10-2003, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Threesome

Quote:
Originally posted by variopilot
yo bro batu, long time no see...interested to go balai on 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003...pm me...
Yo bro Variopilot, got find any good ceweks during your recent trip ? Me can't make it for this mth. Will be busy from now till Janurary as I have a lot of ongoing shipments. However, I will try to go in November. Will give you a call.

Old 03-10-2003, 07:15 AM
variopilot

Re: My Balai trip on 27th sept 2003

Quote:
Singapore:
Arrived at Harbourfront at 7.15am.

Ferry:
7.50am Penguin S$37 1.5 hrs trip. Greeted by numerous touts at the jeti.

Hotel:
Turned left and walked straight to Holiday Karimun Hotel S$35. Approached by bellboy if want taxi to villa. Told him don't want to pay cukai to taxi driver,willing to pay Rp180,000 only. Guaranteed only Rp20,000 for the 2 way trip and asked him to arrange for taxi.

Villa:
Reached villa by taxi, first thing you see will be the taxi driver signalling to OKT,..guessed must be about the cukai. Went a few units and setter on villa 52 girl 90. Were asked for Rp230,000, but I told him already told taxi driver that I'll pay only 180,000, becos' the bellboy told the taxi abt the agreement, taxi driver agreed.

Cewek:
Very talkative, petite, not bad looking, typical malay looks, service nothing to shout about, have a 1 child 1 yr old, therefore "la'kopi".

Makan:
Lunch:
Room service Rp 28,000 for me, she only order Rp7,000.

Dinner:
The seafood next to the hotel, Rp 84,000. Didn't go anywhere after that.

Next day:
Tipped her and I had lunch before I set off back to Singaland.

Experience:
Quite a nice little town with nice built hotel. Lots of cewek to choose from at villa, not mentioning the karaoke and disco. Standard of cewek(6/10) is better than Tg Pinang(3/10). Food, selectively, it is cheap. Will go again.

Note:
i am planning to go again on 11/10/2003 to 12/10/2003..interested?
Old 03-10-2003, 07:19 AM
variopilot

Re: Re: Re: Re: Threesome

Quote:
Yo bro Variopilot, got find any good ceweks during your recent trip ? Me can't make it for this mth. Will be busy from now till Janurary as I have a lot of ongoing shipments. However, I will try to go in November. Will give you a call.

yo bro batu, yes indeed, my friend's regular introduce a cewek from house 14 from villa, service i can say good, planning to visit her again before 25/10/2003, as the "fasting" month is coming before or after 25/10/2003.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1