The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
knn, you might as well say those salt water buayas got wear school uniforms
They are still young mah.........wait till they reach the age suitable for schooling....

Old 12-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
You also got special darling in BL arh.......like dat we are in the same boat/ferry leh........
then you and ney ney better kahwin your respective cinta on the same day, save us the trouble of going BL twice to attend the banquet ..... ingkat yah!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
then you and ney ney better kahwin your respective cinta on the same day, save us the trouble of going BL twice to attend the banquet ..... ingkat yah!
Different day better mah..like dat you got excuse to go there cheong openly liao........

Old 12-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

Siao ah ?? having your banquet in balai is as good as telling ppl your isteri is cewek. Besides that, who you wan to attend your banquet ?? OKTs, Ceweks + their clients ah ???

Kamu GILA liao
Old 12-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Samster

neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
They are still young mah.........wait till they reach the age suitable for schooling....
Age suitable for schooling or Age suitable for DROOLING ??
Old 12-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
You also got special darling in BL arh.......like dat we are in the same boat/ferry leh........
I would say it will be a very rocky ride
Old 12-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
I would say it will be a very rocky ride
I loveeeeeeee rocky rides.....

Old 12-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
I loveeeeeeee rocky rides.....
Rocky rides meaning lotsa problems and troubles wor
U think the rocky rides in ferry gembira???
Old 12-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Different day better mah..like dat you got excuse to go there cheong openly liao........
Cheong BL? I got 1 prime target - can ask for me that P hotel's saloon tiny cutie ?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in bat

Quote:
Rocky rides meaning lotsa problems and troubles wor
U think the rocky rides in ferry gembira???
During the 1.5 hrs ferry ride, I'll tell you some of my 'rocky rides'........

Old 12-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in bat

Quote:
Cheong BL? I got 1 prime target - can ask for me that P hotel's saloon tiny cutie ?
Can't help you.........wait she thought I wan to sian her........

Old 12-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Siao ah ?? having your banquet in balai is as good as telling ppl your isteri is cewek. Besides that, who you wan to attend your banquet ?? OKTs, Ceweks + their clients ah ???

Kamu GILA liao
cewek menjadi isteri = biasa mah - many ppl do the same wat.

If got banquet, I believe the Riau kakis sure attend.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-02-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
cewek menjadi isteri = biasa mah - many ppl do the same wat.

If got banquet, I believe the Riau kakis sure attend.

I'll be the 1st to arrive........

Old 12-02-2004, 04:39 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in

Quote:
Can't help you.........wait she thought I wan to sian her........
she is ought to be sian-ed ..... sooner or later

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in

Quote:
I'll be the 1st to arrive........
you seow kah? you getting married wat, already staying there few nights before the big day. 1st to arrive what fark?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1