The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
Inventory list .... the more the merrier mah. Somemore if I test-drive liao and certified they are ok, I can transfer to your a/c mah .... still marah me
Saya tak marah kamu la
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
she sakit, you MC .... wow! 'tong ping xiang lian' arh (sicken persons shall console each other - broken translation)
Tiu
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Chinese chicks in fish tank? ... I've doubts ...
Bro,

She no chinese, just a fair skin indo......
Old 13-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro,

not bad oso, good on you brudder how I wish to have the same good luck as you ..... hehehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Samster

Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
not bad oso, good on you brudder how I wish to have the same good luck as you ..... hehehe
Bro,

thanx...guess its just beginners luck. planning a trip in feb because i think i'm hook onto the feeling....care to join me?
Old 14-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Bro,

thanx...guess its just beginners luck. planning a trip in feb because i think i'm hook onto the feeling....care to join me?
you beginner meh? hehe

kena hook to the feeling is kinda normal, important thing is dun sink in and got drowned

Feb - not sure yet, care to join the Riau kakis for makan / kopi in Sg?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 15-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
you beginner meh? hehe

kena hook to the feeling is kinda normal, important thing is dun sink in and got drowned

Feb - not sure yet, care to join the Riau kakis for makan / kopi in Sg?
bro

tat was my first time to batam..whahahahaha

i wont sink and get drowned because i not rich enuff....wahahah

i would be honoured to join you guys to tcss....just let me know
Old 15-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Bro,

Mindano Indonesians... They very fair skin, looks like chinese too...
So far, I have not seem any chinese gals working as pros. As far as I know, alot of Chinese in Batam are from Medan. The chinese there are much better off. Maybe in Tanjong Pinang? Or better know as Bintan? The islanders are poorer and not so well educated. Some "Naka cina orang muda" may come out to have fun? Just your luck then....

Malays provide better service... China Gals are too fake and expensive. Why go to batam to look for china gals? But cant deny they are every where
Old 15-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by newyorker88
Mindano Indonesians... They very fair skin, looks like chinese too...
So far, I have not seem any chinese gals working as pros. As far as I know, alot of Chinese in Batam are from Medan. The chinese there are much better off. Maybe in Tanjong Pinang? Or better know as Bintan? The islanders are poorer and not so well educated. Some "Naka cina orang muda" may come out to have fun? Just your luck then....

Generally speaking, gals from Java are more tame/oblique than their counterparts from Medan (due to the different climate? heheh). Maybe thats why most gals will say "dari Java" when asked where they are from.

Hate to kena those OCBC (I quoted from bro anisls ...hehehe) who have Indo chinese look but can't utter a simple complete sentence of Mandarin or dialects

"Naka cina orang muda" ------- pak, lu ada kenal ?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 17-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Generally speaking, gals from Java are more tame/oblique than their counterparts from Medan (due to the different climate? heheh). Maybe thats why most gals will say "dari Java" when asked where they are from.

Hate to kena those OCBC (I quoted from bro anisls ...hehehe) who have Indo chinese look but can't utter a simple complete sentence of Mandarin or dialects

"Naka cina orang muda" ------- pak, lu ada kenal ?
Nga, bulom.... tunggu... hehehehe
Old 18-01-2004, 12:56 AM
francis Tan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I have just recieve info that model cat ceweks in batam can only be flown down from jakarta at the price of $200 & above,any bros can verify?
Old 18-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by francis Tan
I have just recieve info that model cat ceweks in batam can only be flown down from jakarta at the price of $200 & above,any bros can verify?
Eh ? Model cat ceweks can be flown down from JKT ? SGD 200 ? The tickets cost SGD 80 for single trip if I didn't remember wrongly, so they will charge only SGD 40 ? 200kRp when they can command 1 juta at least over at JKT ? More information will be more helpful, I could be wrong here.
Old 18-01-2004, 11:48 PM
francis Tan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
Eh ? Model cat ceweks can be flown down from JKT ? SGD 200 ? The tickets cost SGD 80 for single trip if I didn't remember wrongly, so they will charge only SGD 40 ? 200kRp when they can command 1 juta at least over at JKT ? More information will be more helpful, I could be wrong here.

I hope to verify this also,I also unsure just a hear say.
Old 19-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Its not easy to get pure chinese gals in Batam, as what the bros said mixed blood maybe u can try places like the KTv at Bumi Nusantara or Spinnk mostly very fair Indon from Medan,Pontianak,or even Jakartha.If u need a gd driver and guide in Batam let me know have a Chinese friend there coversant in Chinese/Hokkien Teochew/English/Mandarin he might be able to help u.For newbies who wanna chiong Batam can also make arrangement with him, prefearbly 3/4 in a grp.Pm me for his details and contact nos.
Old 19-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
maybe its must be at least 3 bookings in a row minimum .... before they are flown in

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1