The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Small amount as in SGD 10, 100, 1000? Why not just change with any money changer that is around u?

Maybe he rich man leh, small amount to him is like 1 or 10 million baht......give tips to puying 100k 200k baht hand no soft
Old 24-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Maybe he rich man leh, small amount to him is like 1 or 10 million baht......give tips to puying 100k 200k baht hand no soft
Rich? U must be kidding. I everything also budget. No car, no house, measly salary. U think leh? Everytime go jb to buy cheap groceries n pump petrol. Living in this sinkieland is like hell. The world's most expensive city/country. Thanks to the 70%.
I just want to change aroubd 50 bucks or so. The money changer at bedok area wants minimum $300 to get full rate.
Old 25-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
I just want to change aroubd 50 bucks or so. The money changer at bedok area wants minimum $300 to get full rate.
Change 50 bucks and u asking for better rates....u so free, go other money changer..... Assume the worse rates u getting is 23 and the best rates samster gives is 24.... using your calculator, u make 50 thb... hello your brain ok???
Old 25-06-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rich? U must be kidding. I everything also budget. No car, no house, measly salary. U think leh? Everytime go jb to buy cheap groceries n pump petrol. Living in this sinkieland is like hell. The world's most expensive city/country. Thanks to the 70%.
Quote:
Change 50 bucks and u asking for better rates....u so free, go other money changer..... Assume the worse rates u getting is 23 and the best rates samster gives is 24.... using your calculator, u make 50 thb... hello your brain ok???
If you think better and not wasting time on this small money, I'm sure u can earn more and no need to blame the 70% for everything.......just not logic to save the 50 baht or sgd 2 / 3 dollar wasting time in forum and to meet someone to change money lah.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello my brain is ok. I just asking only, what's your problem? Im asking if anyone wants to get rid of their baht which they are not using anymore. It's ok if nobody wants, no harm asking. 24 is fine with me.
Thanks for your response.

Last edited by Cougar21; 30-06-2017 at 09:58 PM.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
If you think better and not wasting time on this small money, I'm sure u can earn more and no need to blame the 70% for everything.......just not logic to save the 50 baht or sgd 2 / 3 dollar wasting time in forum and to meet someone to change money lah.
Ok thanks ya. I get what you mean. Not a problem. Regards.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Volker_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No car but go jb pump petrol?
Old 25-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hrllo my brain is ok. I just asking only, what's your problem? Im asking if anyone wants to get rid of their baht which they are not using anymore. It's ok if nobody wants, no harm asking. 24 is fine with me.
Thanks for your response.
If u stay in Loyang and I stay in Tuas, will u want to meet me to exchange for 50 sgd or u rather go normal money charger? Or u want me to meet u in town?? BTW, why should I purposely travel to exchange with u? Why not do yourself a good deed, save the effort and trouble, go to the nearest to exchange?

U are a very typical SG, Penny-wise and pound-foolish.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyone has Thai baht that they want to exchange to sgd? Can change with me? Just need a small amount. Thanks.
I have got quite a fairly large amount of bahts leftover from my previous trips.
How much do you need? I can unload up to about 200,000 baht for you as I will still require some for my trip to BKK next month. I live in the Yau Ma Tei area and my office is along Nathan road. So drop by if you wanna change the money.
Old 30-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u stay in Loyang and I stay in Tuas, will u want to meet me to exchange for 50 sgd or u rather go normal money charger? Or u want me to meet u in town?? BTW, why should I purposely travel to exchange with u? Why not do yourself a good deed, save the effort and trouble, go to the nearest to exchange?

U are a very typical SG, Penny-wise and pound-foolish.
I dun need u to travel at all. So u r ASSuming? I will gladly go to ur doorstep if needed. But nevermind. No need go town. I will never hassle u to go anywhere. So its ok.
Typical sg or not u won't know. No need unnecessary comments abt foolish or what.

@volker, is car the only vehicle that consume petrol??

@TheHammers, im not in hong kong leh. Lol.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will gladly go to ur doorstep if needed.
Just to exchange 50 SGD??? U ok or not??? Since u are "smarter" than foolish, how much will u save/earn/profit exchanging with a stranger comparing to money changer for 50 SGD to THB???

Ok, I will move on, no point talking to brainless.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to exchange 50 SGD??? U ok or not??? Since u are "smarter" than foolish, how much will u save/earn/profit exchanging with a stranger comparing to money changer for 50 SGD to THB???

Ok, I will move on, no point talking to brainless.
aprox 1200 baht... can keep for next time lor...

Just now out of curiosity, I went to check my luggage and I still have 10,480 Baht from my April trip which I have not change at all, I also too lazy to change it back to SGD

Last edited by strikeback4; 01-07-2017 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

exchanged ytd at superrich 24.50 below 1k 50$ notes, above 1k i forget.
usd 33.88 100$ notes.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rvca303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where has the best rates in the east?
Old 10-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 11
nexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvca303 View Post
Where has the best rates in the east?
you can try out bedok unique money changer rate is 24.5 when i pass by in the afternoon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1