The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
revive popularity??....no lah.....if she gets popular...i might have to line up.
orhh...i seeee .. cerebu one corner quietly eat ownself ... very shiok horr..
Old 09-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post

i only had her twice but "she is always on my mind" .. lol
tried her once, services good, in my reserved list

Want to try H2 michelle, always long Q ... still trying
Old 09-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
After I tried nikki, my conclusion is that all 3 bunnies does not wear undies.
There is a reason for that...... when they 1st came to PT some customer nicked their panty and left while the WLs were washing up. It happened to all 3 of them with the same pervert customer. It was especially upsetting to one of the buny because her panty is a branded Vic Secrets piece which cost her more than $120..... so now she will keep her panty locked in her drawer until going home time. and the other bunnies have followed suit.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
There is a reason for that...... when they 1st came to PT some customer nicked their panty and left while the WLs were washing up. It happened to all 3 of them with the same pervert customer. It was especially upsetting to one of the buny because her panty is a branded Vic Secrets piece which cost her more than $120..... so now she will keep her panty locked in her drawer until going home time. and the other bunnies have followed suit.
Very difficult to believe that such things happen here, is your source reliable or not? Cannot be the WLs still washing then the customer just open the door and left as by then the WLs are still naked, very awkward. Are you that special guy?
Old 10-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 16
tokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud of

what is the best timing to visit pertain?
Old 10-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Samster (B)

Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Very difficult to believe that such things happen here, is your source reliable or not? Cannot be the WLs still washing then the customer just open the door and left as by then the WLs are still naked, very awkward. Are you that special guy?
I am not that pervert

This was the story told to me by one of the bunnies when I query her on her "no panty" attire...
Old 10-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki1986 View Post
i guess it has to be when you are feeling damn horny.

btw, any girls with the nicest looking face around? i am a face type of guy.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 10-06-2013, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki1986 View Post
Bro .. Petain starts from 11-9 officially. And Best time to fish is (1-5) Less fisherman .. with more fishes around.

But if you really insist on the fresh from the sea.. go around 11.30 will do. Some Ang Pais already reached our shore !
Old 10-06-2013, 06:28 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
tried her once, services good, in my reserved list

Want to try H2 michelle, always long Q ... still trying
H2 Mich must really ti cum ti cum on her timing, but she does have her regulars always on standby.. so you must be really heng to catch her open doors !

Good luck !
Old 10-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post

Haha.. that should be the perfect answer to one of fav all-time question :-

It has to be H26R28 Cookie and her neighbour R18 Miki also not too far from there..
Old 10-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

.. and chiobu kico h10r12.
cookie n kico are the top 2 in petain, very popular.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post

My pick for the prettiest face is Jolene. But her services don't make the cut.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
My pick for the prettiest face is Jolene. But her services don't make the cut.
Jolene service if same like h22 michelle. I think we wont see many by on lookers outside her doors. Indeed she has a pretty face and slim petite syt figurre to go with.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Jolene service if same like h22 michelle. I think we wont see many by on lookers outside her doors. Indeed she has a pretty face and slim petite syt figurre to go with.
If the WL is pretty and good service.... you will not have a chance to see her as her door is always closed and a Q is waiting outside.

If you see a pretty WL but her door is open..... 100% her service is fucked up that's why no one is calling her.

If you see a Q outside any room..... that WL service is super good but dun be surprised if she turns out to be a MILF or even GILF.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
If the WL is pretty and good service.... you will not have a chance to see her as her door is always closed and a Q is waiting outside.

If you see a pretty WL but her door is open..... 100% her service is fucked up that's why no one is calling her.

If you see a Q outside any room..... that WL service is super good but dun be surprised if she turns out to be a MILF or even GILF.
wa gilf? zhun bo? are there ladies there beyond 40years old?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1