The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebyte View Post
nacy is back bro
Time to pay her a visit
Old 05-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Without a doubt the original "Angel" comes to my mind. She was formerly intro by nohorserun n Lexus bro. She is wat I deem a complete package. Nearly every rating is good. She has the looks, devilish figure, superb massage with authentic juagen n super special to give u a good release after everything with good gfe. Best of all, her price($100) has also been reasonable with so much services provided n it's a full 60mins service, bathing time is out of the 60mins as she always allocate 90mins in between sessions to give customers the relax feeling. Some other masseurs mention here is also good, but at times the price is exp or got something lacking. E.g wawa/amy n rose is good. But u would paying $150 to enjoy such complete package.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Bros who are looking for a good massage can try NaNa from liltiger's den. Can see another bro's and my review at her page: http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=436403

She really knows her stuff and she has the strength to give a hard massage if you so desire. Highly recommended for bros who wants a good rubdown
Old 06-04-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it time to share some fr liao! okok i keep look n read find session with massage n fj one so i think of xiao mi but then i feel want change another girl le so i look thru under ts locker girl lo then i see this gal:

http://shenhua68.com/xiao-la-jiao/

i see got many ppl write good fr la so i go n try try lo
her massage was ok not the piano type n she know thai massage also la
fj her moan power la keep qing ai de ahh ahh those type lo lol

ok PRO:her massage n service is ok can accept one and she no rush time de because i i early reach there then finish on time and also i think she will french also but i dun have kiss kiss only maybe i bad breath lol she also quite active can make u high one...how her body aiya u all book like go see urself for me i okok la can accept boob not that small also handful~

okok CON part is she a smoker lo...and her look not like webby said 25 yr old n pic better than real life i feel la older abit and ok la i wear spec plus somemore the room dark dark lol so see also not clear haha but still ok will not those see liao u will very sian1/2 one
Old 06-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Ye from liltiger anybody fr already? like so far not many Frs...
Old 06-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Xiao Ye from liltiger anybody fr already? like so far not many Frs...
Xiao Ye checked all the boxes for me. Worth the money. A simple fr...

Looks: 6.8 Not like the sophisticated OL in the thread, more like a late-twenties bubbly girl. Quite nice.
Body: 7 very decent body, slim, long long legs and C cups.
Massage: She has good strength and some technique. But hard to rate cos we were fooling around most of the time
Sensual services: 7.8 takes her time heating me up. Good touches, catbath and hj methods. She IS horny, hehehe.
GFE: 8.2 very nice to be with. Sensual and caring. Not a time watcher. Was with her just over an hour. Held my hand as we walked out. Gave me a kiss goodbye and stayed by the door, waving, until the lift door closed.
Overall: A solid good time. Maintains this stable's high standards.

Hope this helps
Old 06-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saviola1978 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Nana, friendly, serious massage coupled with beautiful face + sweet voice

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=436403&page=2
Old 06-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
wheelerboi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bao Er is back, from UncleTiko thread, best massage i ever had. Good effort and worth the $.

Pls intro good massage gal to me.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kiddooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=432124

This is the 3rd masseur that i tried from Lil tiger den... the 1st 2 was ok but nothing to shout about.. but for Bao er, i need to shout it loud to all bros here. This lady is really Top Notch.

Face: beautiful (80% like photo)
Massage: 10/10 (i tried so many massage.. This girl really got standard, petite but with amazing strength.. can really loosen you up)
Attitude: TOP TOP notch (she was very focus and not distracted throughout the whole session - from massage to BF.. always checking if strength is ok, and she is very observant and professional, allowing me to rest and enjoy the massage, she only talk to me when she sense that i wanna talk)
BF: 100% real and soft. couple with her sensual licks. the feeling was heavenly.
RTM: DEFINITELY 100% sure..
Old 07-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Time to pay her a visit
Hi Bro,

Where is nancy? I find all the threads all don't have her. I'm die heart fan for nancy! Do pm me the contact! Thanks!
Old 07-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebyte View Post
nacy is back bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic
Time to pay her a visit
Hi Bro,

Where is nancy? I find all the threads all don't have her. I'm die heart fan for nancy! Do pm me the contact! Thanks!
Old 07-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future
Killer Sexy Massage Angel

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=437014

After a hard week of work, went to meet my army buddy for dinner at outram. ....went there he say lets go upstairs first ...... he said he made special appointment to relax body first. What hit me was during NS days he used to bring me for massage and it was those run down places with old aunites.

However what greeted us was 2 sweet looking young ladies smiling like little sunshine, one held my buddy hand and went into a room, must be his regular. So left facing my was this slim looking SYT, the photos here do not show her youthfulness ..... check photos in this link http://www.mingzhao528.com/yuxue.html contact her by 8261 6585

The room is big with nice simple decoration, I like the aircon which was chilling the heat of the day away, however the 1st time I see 2 beds in a massage place, I feel I am in for a good time. As I was still looking around, relaxing music filling the room and 2 tiny hands came from behind me giving my a little hug and started undressing me. Soon I am in my birth suit and she lead me to shower, saw another guy along the way, like HC it is common to see guys around. Before reaching the room, I hear very good moaning from another room.

Back into the room, she ask me go on the massage bed first, she started with my back which was stiff due to work and too much online in SBF LOL ...... her pressing points are correct and the pressure is just nice as I don't like hard massage ... as she go to the legs and press the inner side along veins .... my brain is like when will this finish, I want to see her sweet beautiful young face. Anyway the standard massage, back, front and leg was standard.

Next to the nice big bed, again she ask me back face up first, I say I want see her face, she smile sweetly and say, "soon, you will enjoy the back" ..... oh my, she sure was right .... once I face down, I felt 2 warm meat balls pressing down my shoulders and she started breathing beside my ear, as she moves her body against mine, her breathing gets deeper and heavier, my bro harden and wild thoughts run through my mind.

She flips me over and she see the lust in my eyes, she came and kiss me tightly, before tongue action, she withdraws giving me a cheeky smile. Saw her boobs was perfect on her slim body, if only they were bigger, she will be ANGEL looks, devil figure. Her tongue action starts at my 2 sensitive buttons, slow going sideways, before she proceed south I caress her back and she moans lightly. Then heaven came down, the way she blows is out of the world, mouth, tongue and hand combi was well in tune ..... then came the China sauna action human Eiffel tower blow, 360 degree helicopter blow, Monkey steal peach massage of my balls .... I don't want it to end this way .... she came beside me and let me enjoy the view of her angelical face while her hands are glued to my little bro ....( only 2 PRC gals had HJ me out and maybe a handful had BJ me out before, I am a FJ man)..... we frenched passionately and she moans natuarally, she is hard working, not giving up, her momentum picks up, I went to rub rub her pussy, it was wet ..... I give her a sly smile and wanted to pop the question ..... my friend was outside my room shouting "bro over shoot time by 10mins liao". CCB KNN I feel like going back camp, grab a gun and shoot him dead!!!!

All was lost, I think she knows my disappointment and say she will make it up to me the next ..... as I write to this point, her innocent looking eyes, classical nose and smiling lips is jumping out from the screen ... my mind is running through the details of her figure and the sensation of her sexy massage, multi positions bbbj and her promise to make it up ..... booking a 2 hour session now with her

Anyway to complete the story, grab my tower, open the door give my bro my killer stare, showered and dress up. Then join my bro and another guy to smoke at their common area, Angel came and pressed her body against my back, such a lovely gal. Then I got to know the great moaner is her friend Xu Xin .... my bro regylaris Han Xin beautiful and chatty .... the gals was fun loving saying want to rape us, ask us stay over night, etc ... even at the door they were still playing and refused to open the door. Anyway we went out and had dinner which I make my bro pay for shouting at the wrong timing.

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange

Last edited by killer; 07-04-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another of Liltiger's gem that I have tried.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=426150

here is the MR for her.

After the previous session with the magical hand XinEr, I saw that she is staying with another LittleTiger's massage gem ZuEr. She really has a 前凸后翘 figure

Found her number and booked her ytd afternoon. She greeted me at the door with a figure hugging black dress which accentuate her 前凸后翘. Ask me whether I wanted 1or 2 shots. I go for 2 as I have not tried 2shots in an hour before. She took off her dress to reveal her killler G-Cup boob encased in lacy bra to me. My bro stood up in attention to them. A sensual hj follows. She had good techniques which she varies to bring me to ecstasy. My soldiers rushed out to meet her in a hurry.

Showered as I had made a mess. She ask me to lie down and started her massage for me. I thought her massage would not be good due to her young age. Man!! I was so wrong. Her massage is power packed. She made good use of her palms and fingers to knead out all my knotted meat Just as I thot she is done with her hand, she climb up onto my back and step on it with her feet. My spinal cord was nearly broken into many many parts by her. When she came down, I strangely felt my back became more relaxed then any felt before. Would suggest to all bros to try her back stepping.

She asked me to adopt a prone position with my butt stick up in the air. Iwas thinking what is happening when I felt her doing her HDLY cum 抓根. I have tried 抓根 elsewhere, this is the first time I tried in this position. It is wonderful yet tiring. By now she had taken off her bra and I saw the famed G Cup boobs. WooHoo!! I played with them and boy were they interactive. She made me lie on my back for the second shot. As I have just done my first shot, it takes me abit longer to cum. She is very patient, using her superb technique to make sure that I cum again. The second time is so intensed that I see stars after I came. She had me rest for while before asking me to take a shower. She served me a drink when I came out
of the shower. She is indeed service orientated.

Look 8.5 (A GND look with 前凸后翘 figure)
Massage:8/10 Back stepping left me feeling relaxed
HJ/HDLY/ZG: 9/10
Damage: 100 + tips

RTM: 100% Definitely. how often can you find a natural G Cup.

Thanks TS for bringing us another wonderful gem.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Anyone tried this electric machine theraphy???http://sbfsg.net/showpos...27&postcount=1
Old 07-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!

Visited bro SQ's Coco for the 2nd time.

FR as follow

Here's my RTM FR with Coco.

As expected, my first FR about her still stands true but this time, with additions.

Body: 8/10 (As post, a generous serving of boobs. For those who love cupping boobs bigger than your hands!) she's not a petite frame so SYT lovers please refrain.

Service: 9/10 (Not a time waster, nor a time watcher. We chatted so easily and seemed more like a friend than a service provider.) this time I went over the time limit, but she never once stopped! I was the one who had to remind her about the time! How rare is that!

Massage Skills: 7/10

HJ Skills: The rare few who managed to HJ me till I came.

JG Skills: Authenticity 8/10

This time, Coco allowed me to finger her and oh my lord SHE WAS SO WET! Needless to say, huge D cuppers and a dripping wet pussy made me come in no time! All these coupled with the cat bath, nipple tease and erotic moans.

Hygiene: 8/10. Fresh towels served every single time. Chatted with her about sexual health and it seems she's more a health freak than I am! So nitty picky Samsters don't have to worry even when you finger. No smell of course. I... Smelled it. My finger. LOL

RTM: Yes, very soon.

P.s. The hot therapy is awesome again. Not a gimmick.

how often you get your dick massaged by huge knockers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1