The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi,I've been going for those clean massage for months(paying around $100 for 2 hours for good massage)
Wish to try this type pay another $50 for happy ending after a good rub down by a massager(like this. http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/ ) 2 hours with good massage & happy ending at $150
Any bros can recommend any good FR milf massage(love milf )like this type beside the link I found in recent pages?
Thank you in advance.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Who is her housemate? How possible to escalate the session for a tarma BBBJ?
u can try asking her. dont tink she really know her housemate as mimi just moved in last wk.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/coco-massage/

Any bros visited CoCo before? Photo is real or not?

Seen her photo under sg$$$$ before, but never visit as too many fake photos there. If photo is real, she should be within the top 10% in terms of look. But so far no single FR here.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/coco-massage/

Any bros visited CoCo before? Photo is real or not?

Seen her photo under sg$$$$ before, but never visit as too many fake photos there. If photo is real, she should be within the top 10% in terms of look. But so far no single FR here.
Haven't booked her but photos should be real from her wechat account. Problem is she's operating from massage parlour, where the winds are blowing very strongly in recent weeks. Also, since it's a MP, you can expect top up for additional requirements. I asked if can be fully nude, she replied that then the charges wouldn't be the same and asked me to negotiate in person, which can likely turn out three ways - "small head over big head - feels like carrot after session", "big head over small head - won the rational argument but feels dissextified" or "win-win situation - ML happy, customer song song"
Old 01-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute
For June, is it shared room or she stay alone? Attached shower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLover88 View Post
Hi,I've been going for those clean massage for months(paying around $100 for 2 hours for good massage)
Wish to try this type pay another $50 for happy ending after a good rub down by a massager(like this. http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/ ) 2 hours with good massage & happy ending at $150
Any bros can recommend any good FR milf massage(love milf )like this type beside the link I found in recent pages?
Thank you in advance.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Haven't booked her but photos should be real from her wechat account. Problem is she's operating from massage parlour, where the winds are blowing very strongly in recent weeks. Also, since it's a MP, you can expect top up for additional requirements. I asked if can be fully nude, she replied that then the charges wouldn't be the same and asked me to negotiate in person, which can likely turn out three ways - "small head over big head - feels like carrot after session", "big head over small head - won the rational argument but feels dissextified" or "win-win situation - ML happy, customer song song"
well said...words of wisdom..haha
Old 02-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Barcelona still around? Her photos look good
Old 02-05-2017, 12:40 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Any FR for this $70 girl?

Sg Wolf

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=3137
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-massage/
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=3135

Tried her 2 weeks back. 60min. Location chinatown. Shared flat. You can hear her roommate fucking someone. Might be a turn on for some people.

Can't speak English but willing to communicate using translation app.

She will shower with you.

Face - 7(similar to the pic in $$$$$$)
Body - a bit meaty but not the fat kind
Boobs - 8 (c cup)
Massage - 5
Bbbj - 6 (no cim)
Hj - 8 (no rush)
Gfe - 8 (friendly, smile a lot.)
Rtm - I don't go to the same girl twice.

Overall good experience.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

MR for Peony
http://www.liltigersden.com/peony

RTM with Peony again now. treated me like her BF, felt super comfortable around her. She is one that will talk to you about everything under the sun. Look also not bad, angelic smile can make your heart melt. One of the best gem currently.. guys take care of her.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can pm me mei er from ltd number? website is down thanks bros
Old 02-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
shiokseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for these girls?
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2524
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=3055

I know that $$$$$$ has a lot of fake photos but maybe some of you have tried through them.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Who is her housemate? How possible to escalate the session for a tarma BBBJ?
Interesting idea. Maybe can check the possibility.

That will make it seems like a JAV session. I like!
Old 02-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post
My sincere MR for Mint

http://prcprincess.com/model/mint/

Nice young hot babe with a nice fair skin. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied positively to the arrangement.

Reached her place at the appt time and msg her. Told me her exact location so I went up. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skip a beat. Sweet pretty lady who wore a semi translucent dress, lot of hugs and kiss when we hit to shower

Fully naked body , her massage was good and seriously intense with very good strength. After loosening all my muscles, she manages to crack my bones without breaking them. The finale follow next with a sensual HJ. She really knows how to give my brother which ended with a very strong eruption to her hand It is a good end to the session.

Name : Mint
Look 8.5 (Sweet and cute pretty SYT )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Frenching 9.5 french like lover
HJ : 8.5/10 Great teaser with many patterns , shiok !
GFE :9.5/10 She just behaves like your girlfriend
Damage: $110 + tips

RTF: 100% worth the money and time

RTM Mint yesterday night , the session with her is still so awasome , very enjoy and GFE more strong

will visit her again when free

http://prcprincess.com/model/mint/
Old 02-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cokl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Finally found out who her housemate is and get to book a slot with.

She is not registered as ML but a FL so not going to share on this thread.

But I just find that she does resemble a china singer...
Hi bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1