The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Recommend Hotel in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Chiangmai Land is commercial area + entertament area... hope u enjoy! Every tuk tuk will know the place..
cost in ktv:
beer small bottle 200bath
lady sit 1 hour 200 bath
ktv room 1 hour 200bath
lady drink 200 bath
food-(lady will request u to order)
u also need to give tip to waiter, mamasan, cashier (they will force u do that)
In 1 hour time u mght spend up to 2500bath..becareful
Good FR.
My driver drove me passed there couple of times and seens like only Japanese KTVs and some small pubs....
How much u normally pay the tuk tuk drivers to get there?
Old 11-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Good FR.
My driver drove me passed there couple of times and seens like only Japanese KTVs and some small pubs....

60bath-100bath anyway i went there is about midnite..

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 12-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
After 3000bath last time and now free no barfine muahahaha worth it wat.. plan to tip her 2500 bath for ON. Anyway she only 25 years old leh!!! saw her IC just now!! She will stay with me until 12/5.. she very wild on bed... cannot tahan!!
Ma Hai... I damn jealous liao... ok... next stop... u wait lah... go without me...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:44 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro, it's inside the Night Market or the one opposite Kad Suan Kaew ?

I only know these 2 spots.
Neither... just get in a tuk tuk and ask him to take u to Chiangmai Land... BTW... Tuk Tuk commissions are about 300 - 600 baht one... once u more familiar... take tuk tuk to Lanna Palace hotel... and walk to Chiangmai Land... cheers...

Old 12-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Good FR.
No lah... u can see all the SYT sitting outside one... cannot miss them... gif u instant hard on

Old 12-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Ma Hai... I damn jealous liao... ok... next stop... u wait lah... go without me...
Aiya!! I might go again lah!!!!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 13-05-2006, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya!! I might go again lah!!!!
U always like that one... jio me ... then last minute.. commando mission... can lodge complain to CO arr

Old 17-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

I came back from Chiang Mai and digged ou this old thread. Went to the massage at the basement of Duangtawan Hotel (aka Centara).

The massage was 250 per hour. Outside on the street is about 200 per hour. I decide to go for this one bcos it looked more clean and classy.
I changed into the white pants and shirts and waited in the masssge bed separated by curtains. After 5 mins the massage lady come, she looked quite decent about early 30.

Her massge skill is very good. After a one day walk around, she can pressed every muscle using fingers and eldbows. Very comfortable and not painful. she started on the legs then arms. While massaging she kept smiling and tried to talk talk to me in English. After about 40mins of massage, finally she touch touch my bro and asked if I wanted to massage there too. I asked her how much, she said 1000 bahts. I did not bargainand told her ok. Then, she asked me to take out my pants and underwear. I think she also quite new to this as she asked my permission to touch my bro. She applied oil and rub rub then about 5~10 mins of action, it over.

She cleaned my up and asked my to put on my pants. I thought finished massage but she asked me to lie on my stomach. She proceeded to massage my back and shoulder. Wow damn good massage for the price of 250 bahts per hour. finally, 1 hour is up. I paid her and changed into my clothing and the rest was history.

I wonder where to find Thai massage by decent looking lady in singapore. I like it better than chinese massage, which is too painful for me.

Name: Bowl or something like that
Look: 7/10
Massage 9.5/10
HJ: 7/10
RTM: no..chiang mai is too far. So, need to look for similiar one in SG.

Have I been chop carrot?
Old 18-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=yeeba;3566293]I came back from Chiang Mai and digged ou this old thread. Went to the massage at the basement of Duangtawan Hotel (aka Centara).

This is one of the branches located at the basement of Duangtawan. Nice ambience & clean room, most ladies are mid twenties to late thirties with acceptable massage skill. Your hj is on the steep side, 400 bahts is the appropriate amount as I have tried.
Old 18-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Bushnell 1918cb;3567801]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeba View Post
I came back from Chiang Mai and digged ou this old thread. Went to the massage at the basement of Duangtawan Hotel (aka Centara).

This is one of the branches located at the basement of Duangtawan. Nice ambience & clean room, most ladies are mid twenties to late thirties with acceptable massage skill. Your hj is on the steep side, 400 bahts is the appropriate amount as I have tried.
1000baht is good enough for a ST liao !
Old 18-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
brandonheat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hehehe...
any bros wanna go this june?? :P
i graduate this june,wanna have great bonking session in thailand before working :P
hehehe...i've never been there tho..
so u can be pro / first timer like me tryin to explore :P
PM me yo~
Old 19-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3568268]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post

1000baht is good enough for a ST liao !
Wah liao...din know I kenna chop terok terok. should have bargain. I think that night kenna her smiling spell. Whenever we got eye contact, she would smile. and, this went on for several times. Now, I know why she smiled bcos she saw a big carrot in front of her.
Anyway, no regrets as her massge is very very good.
Old 26-03-2009, 04:57 AM
New Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all
Question Re: Recommend Hotel in Chiang Mai

Wrong posting....

I was looking at the address Sichiangmai NongKhai so I tot is Chiangmai but actually is NongKhai.... sorry.

Or any expert can advise me?
Old 26-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmyboy View Post
Wrong posting....

I was looking at the address Sichiangmai NongKhai so I tot is Chiangmai but actually is NongKhai.... sorry.

Or any expert can advise me?
Check out Airasia thai web site (English Version). I think there is a very good price promotion for domestic flight from Bkk to Udon thani, NongKhai is part of UT.
Old 26-03-2009, 08:02 PM
New Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Recommend Hotel in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Check out Airasia thai web site (English Version). I think there is a very good price promotion for domestic flight from Bkk to Udon thani, NongKhai is part of UT.
Thanks for the info but this trip won't go Nongkhai anymore. My friend only will see me after Songkran.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1