The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Entry to sg

Nothing wrong with telling ICA that u are married and the Thai gf is your gf. it is your private biz, not ICA.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
tyrant81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just notice something, condo rental to foreign in singapore short stay is illegal?
Old 17-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Now im sensing you are trying to do some stuffs...Want to bring in thai girls and put them into condo and every 20-25days make a turnover.

Being a Greenhorn in this line is not advisable lah..dont just see other people are doing good and making good money and you want to follow same. What fit others may not fit you ....
Anyway in history all warriors will take risks. but warriors die earlier. LOLX

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Nothing wrong with telling ICA that u are married and the Thai gf is your gf. it is your private biz, not ICA.
True true. Though it will raise plenty more questions from the officer's point of view.
Old 17-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

-_-; I'm bringing my so call gf to Singapore for tour & I rented a condo costing 800 in Orchard for 4 days. As for 2 girl, 1 of them is just to accompany her... omg
Old 17-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Now im sensing you are trying to do some stuffs...Want to bring in thai girls and put them into condo and every 20-25days make a turnover.

Being a Greenhorn in this line is not advisable lah..dont just see other people are doing good and making good money and you want to follow same. What fit others may not fit you ....
Anyway in history all warriors will take risks. but warriors die earlier. LOLX
I don't do this kind of things.. I earn my money legally...
Old 17-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

It's just a messy Situation, life is messy.
Old 17-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
True true. Though it will raise plenty more questions from the officer's point of view.
What questions will ica asked? Why u have gf when married? Called your wife? They are not the moral police. This is not Malaysia wah. Get real leh
Old 18-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
-_-; I'm bringing my so call gf to Singapore for tour & I rented a condo costing 800 in Orchard for 4 days. As for 2 girl, 1 of them is just to accompany her... omg
Renting a condo in orchard road for 4 days ($800) just for your "so call" gf to stay and her "friend" to just accompany her ? and i guess you pay for her friend air tix too.. lolx. I think many high end hotels can be cheaper than this "super condo" for 4days. and with much much more services and facilities.
Good luck in your "venture"

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-01-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
What questions will ica asked? Why u have gf when married? Called your wife? They are not the moral police. This is not Malaysia wah. Get real leh
if in Malaysia, they would even care less. the moral police is not likely to be at the custom checking and if they do, the pressure only work on Muslim. the custom is more about putting the squeeze on you for personal benefits.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
if in Malaysia, they would even care less. the moral police is not likely to be at the custom checking and if they do, the pressure only work on Muslim. the custom is more about putting the squeeze on you for personal benefits.
For malaysia, they will allow most to get tru...then the anti vice have job to do later on...and show in news..fucking how good they are and hardworking...if keep rejecting the girls into malaysia, you think they have work to do? all just eat nasi lemak and la kopi see liao...

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-01-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Renting a condo in orchard road for 4 days ($800) just for your "so call" gf to stay and her "friend" to just accompany her ? and i guess you pay for her friend air tix too.. lolx. I think many high end hotels can be cheaper than this "super condo" for 4days. and with much much more services and facilities.
Good luck in your "venture"
To each his own...... sometimes I oso prefer to stay in "Condo" instead of hotels especially if I want to be low profile and discreet. Hotels are public accessible and although they have house security you are still an easy target. Condos offer more privacy and harder to be sniped.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
To each his own...... sometimes I oso prefer to stay in "Condo" instead of hotels especially if I want to be low profile and discreet. Hotels are public accessible and although they have house security you are still an easy target. Condos offer more privacy and harder to be sniped.
if you are sneaking out from wife or gf of cos, maybe condo are more privacy.
And if i going to hotel im not going to ding dong chiang here and there to draw attention.. LOLX.

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
To each his own...... sometimes I oso prefer to stay in "Condo" instead of hotels especially if I want to be low profile and discreet.
Quote:
And if i going to hotel im not going to ding dong chiang here and there to draw attention.. LOLX.
U are not celebrity, politician or whatever, who will bother about u??
Old 20-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U are not celebrity, politician or whatever, who will bother about u??
Hit the nail lah Bro

I'M CIM KING

Last edited by draven78eric; 21-01-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1