The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Oops Bro Dominic, sorry i have not replied or posted any comments on your views. REally lack of time dude.

Bro Dominic, are you just Bro Dominic or Saint Dominic?

Oops Bro Dominic, you stayed in ANGE LES ONLY for 1 day? Why? Its heaven dude. 7-8 day is the best. But if you really cant do that then 3-4 days is also not bad. Yes if Bro Dominic can do it anyone else can do it too. AC is pretty straight forward. Its like you apply the formula and get the result. Add to that everything is pretty much cheaper compared to Manila. The formula is :
1) Arrive at Clarke
2) Check into a reasonably priced hotel
3) Land up on Fields.
4) Eat - Drink - Shag
5) Next day go back to step 3 again.

Yes there is nothing much to do unless you want to go a little further to Mt Pinatubo. There are many volcanic mountains with sulphur laden lakes that make a very pretty sight 2 hours or more from Clarke.

Or if you wish to see Highlands more beautiful than Genting visit Baguio. They even have strawberry farms there. And getting around Baguio is via a jeepney. But not much cheonging.

ACCOMODATIONS

PAcific Breeze and Central Park Hotel??? I need to figure out where that is and why not if there are pretty ladies? Instead of BFning one of the SYTs, i would not mind tipping these pretty ladies the equivalent of a BF.

EAT

Dude for good food you have Flavours of China at SM Mall. Delicious if you reminesce about all good things back home and there is also Shanghai Palace near a local mall. I forget the name of the place.

There is also a food court at SM Mall if you are on a budget. But i believe ChowKing and Jolly Bee are really bad for health. My friend remarked during our stay there thus about their local food:
1) Most deepfried
2) High in Salt/preservatives
3) Very Saucy (the cheap versions are used...meaning maggi cube variety). And the sauces serve as something like gravy!!! I dun seem to get it!!!

Bars Quote
sometimes i make a little chat and buys a drink to get more info. usually once i get a ladies drink, the girls are more helpful in helping me do a selection. most of the bars are really crap with some real fatties. but a few are good. i stopped in TYPHOON the longest because they really got some real sweeties.

Yes dude the best way to go about things is to buy an LD for a waitress. And you get a truck load of internal info after that. Most of the waitresses (although they have a quota too) dun generally get LDs. So they are happy to oblige you when you buy them one and generally reel in loads of info.

I did not check out Typhoon last time. But i am returning soon in a months time to AC. So if you guys wanna join me let me know. My dates are fixed already but will reveal only in PM.

Quote GIRLS
i merely had 1 girl for the 1 nite i stayed. i hang out at typhoon quite a bit drinking and having a merry time with a couple of girls. quite a few lookers 'dancing'. i actually chose one of the petite waitress but she ran off with some koreans. oh well.... i took another waitress on the recommendation of her friend. she's less attractive but perky and quite fun. try getting those girls with the 'happy go lucky kinda attitude. they tend to be more fun. she say she only do short time but will wait till i sleep before she leaves. i prefer sleeping alone anyway. hanky panky around. second round, she ask to taste me. swallows up every single droplet. best blow i ever got.

Dude you are lucky arent you? You got the best blow ever? Just to add on the same remarks choose those girls with the happy go lucky attitude. They are fun and they perk you up as well. YEs they have this thing about running away with Japs/Koreans/Ang Mohs in that order and finally choosing us if there is no one else. Quite a few rejected me too. What a piss feeling man!!!

GETTING OUT

In Manila you can conveniently use the LRTs. Its actually quite easy and reasonably informative. The best to deal with Manila taxi drivers is to agree to an upfront rate (especially then you wont be liable to pay in excess in the event of a traffic jam. Atleast thats what the locals do i was told)
Old 20-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

hehe. i wasn't expecting any replies. but thanks for reading.

i somehow prefer manila to AC. i can only stay in AC for 1 night before my backside itchy. i like to roam around and explore the city. you going back again huh? i am currently not working so funds are limited. if you are going to manila, try out their MP airforce one. heard much about it.
Old 20-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Bro Dominic, you have taken so much pains to post a nice FR with tips for us to know. So i thought it nice to thank you for sharing with us your experience.

Yeah i am going again to AC soon in a months time. I hope i can catch up with fellow cheongsters there this time round. To be honest with you i love Manila too. But what to do we are all Brudders in Arms right. I have a friend who prefers cheonging in AC to Manila. So as brudders in arms i accompany him la. I am not very fussy or choosy. I just love to cheong and cheong well and ofcourse companionship of fellow brudders is important too. So i am kinda flexible. If you know anyone going there in a months time let me know la.

Lets stay in touch till then.

Honestly i like to take in city sights too... As AC can get boring with the eat drink shag sleep routine.

Cheers Bro Dominic
Old 20-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

Bro Ah_Hia there are several websites like these where Ang Mohs even glorify their acts. I am not able to find them right now. But surely you can find if you want. MAybe when i find them i will slowly post. ok? for now this gives an idea.

Eva from Cebu Revisited: Thoughts on the World's Oldest Profession

One of the sadder aspects of the sex trade in Manila is the racist attitude of some sex tourists. They inspect the merchandise like cattle, make the girls engage in demeaning on-stage acts, and physically check breast size or other attributes before agreeing to pay the barfine. I once saw a group of white men (I won't disclose the nationality) getting shi*faced drunk with several young bargirls, teaching them to sing derogatory songs putting down people of color. They were also getting great kicks out of telling racist jokes, obviously directed at the girls, but told in their own language. The girls, mystified, smiled and giggled a lot.
Old 21-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongStar2000 View Post
Bro Ah_Hia there are several websites like these where Ang Mohs even glorify their acts. I am not able to find them right now. But surely you can find if you want. MAybe when i find them i will slowly post. ok? for now this gives an idea.
I dunno.....U think i got time to read here now ?
Last night i was pissed drunk.... i think i downed about 15 bottles of SML.
Great fun ! But it's raining almost everyday.
But no customers so all the girls for me !!! WAHAHAHAHAH

Wish u were here though.....
Old 21-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

hi Cheongstar2000,

i also posted some info in the other thread: going to the philippines about manila. the 2 interesting tidbits are LA CAFE and their love motel. if you have time in manila, search out victoria court and . I agree with you totally about these racist stuffs. most of the girls i talk to prefer asians to whites. they do know what white men are all about. even if they do go for white men, they are gunning for the stupid white men. so the girls aren't stupid either. but i will definitely say that they are more tender some of the materialistic chinese. one of them took a ride with me on the jeepney w/o complaining that we are not taking the cab. throughout the whole journey she was mopping sweat off from me with her bare hands. quite a sweet girl.

actually the scene in manila is quite active too with many FLs on the internet. some of these website actually host threads for FLs. most of them dun come cheap but they offer some variety to the bar scene. pm me for the website if keen. i dun wana pichar the lobang.
Old 21-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Any bros. know is "Starr" still in Angeles?
Old 22-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by domz View Post
hi there again

while we were swimming the boyz went missing with their syt . . finally i ended up with 2 of them .. cant remember their specs but one was early twenties n the other late twenties....anywayz we got into the shower together n started ...... just when things we getting heated the bell rang one of my buddies chased two girls away so they joined us ( which fucked up my session) so another hr passed n finally sent one girl home n convinced the other 3 for a sweeet 4some ..... as we were a little high things started out well as i started bonking the young one the door bell went off again.... this time it was the waitress from doll house....so i went out the room trying to get rid of her ....as i was doing the boyz n their syt's came around ......so we got ready n left to have dinner n some drinks....

at dinner we decided to let 8 of the syt's go ......n look for newer ones....again we started to bar hop..... cant really remember the bar names but most of them r ok esp during off peak

as usual my buddies were quick at bf ......n i wuz busy getting wasted to release my disappointment .......finally got to a karaoke joint called blueberry hill......n thats where i found my thrill.....this time i bought the mamasan the lady's drink and invited her , her ' cousin' n the chick i barfined n 4 other syt that my friends bf from various bars

then got back to my room opened a bottle of chivas n did some karaoke in the room....at about 3 we adjourned to our individual rooms

what can i say my chick was great she was just waiting any time any style name it she's on

things not to miss 1) pork chop in dr holmes
2) tanduay 12 or 5 with coke
3)any of the chicks ... try to be yourself n try not to be too calculative .... be reasonable and all will be well
4) n the 'v' girls dont waste the limited time that u have
Yoo!!! Bro!!!! This is the best of your writing......if U can write like that in 1990's will be be getting distinc every time lah........Hahhahhahaaaa
Bravo Cheongster!!!!
Old 23-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Bro Alf98 thk you for your encouraging words. Its words like these that will encourage fellow cheongsters to write in and share their views.

I think Bro Dominic has done a fantastic job in sharing his views/tips. He has some interesting bits of information in the Going to the Philippines thread. Very useful. So bros take a read.

Bro Dominic... your moniker (or is it your real name???) makes me suddenly feel so saintly in your presence. Cause i think there is some saint with the name Dominic.

Bro Havana its hard to say if Starr is still around in AC. Cause in AC the SYTs change names. Some have more than one names and they are not loyal to the pubs they work in either. Even if they are loyal they take day offs quite often.

Bro Ah_Hia man you are the man!!! You are in AC now??? Phew man i envy you like nobodys business. AC here i come too but man i still have one month plus to go. Anyway my countdown has begun too. So when i am in AC you will be working... (((((JOKE)))))

Bro AH_HIA you in AC?? Then how about giving us live running commentary in TAGALOG and ENglish on the goings on in AC? OR just English will do? Give us your updates dude. We need them...

15 bottles of SML wow man your the man??? Enjoy while it lasts man. No customers so all the girls for you????? Which pubs did you visit??? How i wish your trip co incided with mine in end June/July

Bro Dominc, you are right... While in Manila i checked into the Anito Hotel (their love motel or equivalent of 81). The rates are cheap and reasonble. Cause i was tired of paying the exorbitant hotel rates in Manila.

On my second night i stayed at Victoria Court which was just next to Anito Hotel. They seem to be competing with each other like 81 and Fragrance. Haha.

These love motels are all over Manila. For a budget place to stay they are fine. The only problem is that the rooms dun have a window so you do not know if its day or night. But if you are looking for a budget place to bonk then Victoria or Anito are the best.

Bro Dominic you seem to be pretty seasoned in the ways of Manila. You rightly pointed out that the 2 interesting bits of info are LA CAFE and their love motels. Once you discover their love motels you are as good as a local in that sense. Thats why it suprises many if you tell them that you stayed at their love motels.

Yes the SYTS give you a fantastic GFE. Of course there will always be the bunch of rotten apples who spoil our experience. I have heard of AIR FORCE ONE. I would like to try it on my next visit. HA Ha.

Today let me share with you an interesting experience that i had at BAR ERUPTIONS next to DR. Holmes.

THe owner (an ANG MOH) is a pretty friendly chap. AT least he knows pretty well that ASians are big spenders and therefore he really entertained us with free food and free shots.

The mamasan down there is quite an MILF sort of a figure (reasonably attractive) looks chinese but you will know that she is a pinoy when she opens her mouth. She was trying to fix one up for my friend and myself. She turned to my friend and said "Do you want a girl who is 100% good in sex?"

Then i turned around and looked at her and said "Mamasan can i BF you? She said no no cannot. I asked her why? Why cant i BF you? She said oh you cant BF me cause i dun go for Health Check and sex confirm cannot with me"

I then told the mamasan "What gives you the impression that i want to have sex with you? Maybe i just want lolipop? She burst out laughing again. She told me i will give you someone who is really good in sex... I again told her Ms Mamasan... i am very sure you are the best in sex. Surely 100% best in sex. She said how would you know? I replied if your not good you mean you can become a mamasan? how will you ever train your girls?" She was so happy. Ever since she has become my friend. On my next trip surely i am gonna BF this mamasan from Eruptions...Just for the heck of it.
Old 24-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah!!! Bro. Cheongster, Ah Hia......we were in AC from 17 till 20th may.....sori Ah Hia....my brather cheeky was too shine to call U.....Anyway we enjoy to the max.....and managed to burn lots of money too......The place I like most will be Lollipops....the owner Allan....was veri sporting guy.....
Old 24-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

Hi Cheongstar2000,

i am only a sinner. definitely not a saint. i am describing my first trip to the philippines. only there for 5 days. in between jobs now. so i thought i will find the meaning of life while having a beer and between women's legs. i did do plenty research upfront before i left. i like philippines becoz its really easy to get around just by speaking english. will definitely be back again.
Old 24-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
KHS05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for borrowing this thread.

Any bro wanna share a 2 to go ticket to Manila (S$926 /2 = S$463 nett each)? Leaving on 25 June early afternoon (Wednesday) and coming back on 30th June afternoon or evening (Monday). I'm willing to sponsor a one way car transport fare to from Manila to Angeles City (around Fileds Ave area). Please drop me a PM if ur keen.

KHS05
Old 25-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gilbert427 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Angeles from June 15-28. In the middle, I plan to go to Subic/Boracay. If any brother wants to hook up, pm me. I'll be travelling by myself.
Old 25-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gilbert427 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem to lost my post. I will be in Angelges from Jun 15-28. Also plan to visit Subic/Boracay. If any bro wants to get together for barhopping, pm me. I will be travelling by myself.
Old 25-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Ah_Hia man you are the man!!! You are in AC now??? Phew man i envy you like nobodys business. AC here i come too but man i still have one month plus to go. Anyway my countdown has begun too. So when i am in AC you will be working... (((((JOKE)))))

Bro AH_HIA you in AC?? Then how about giving us live running commentary in TAGALOG and ENglish on the goings on in AC? OR just English will do? Give us your updates dude. We need them...

15 bottles of SML wow man your the man??? Enjoy while it lasts man. No customers so all the girls for you????? Which pubs did you visit??? How i wish your trip co incided with mine in end June/July.
Now i'm back. 4 nights of Heaven on Earth...... Simply Bliss.....
My next trip is in 3rd week July.

Update ? Well what u wanna know just ask lor.
I lazy to think. Hehehehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread