The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Pick Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
interesting..which mall is this please?
heading to Jakarta in March, got nothing to do during the day so might as well try this trick you mentioned lol
The malls in Blok M for a start.
Old 27-12-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pick Ups

thanks, will take a look during the day time, have nothing to do anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
The malls in Blok M for a start.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
theprince1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread - Telegram

Hi Brothers,

Does anyone have any live telegram links for girls in the Jakarta area? I will be there mid Feb if anyone wants to hunt together
Old 04-01-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 0
bobby4fun is one of the Best!bobby4fun is one of the Best!bobby4fun is one of the Best!bobby4fun is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread - Telegram

I did not see anything like this. Would be interested to find
Old 04-01-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 0
bobby4fun is one of the Best!bobby4fun is one of the Best!bobby4fun is one of the Best!bobby4fun is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Bros, please suggest online resources to find good callouts
Old 06-01-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just got informed of a short trip to Jkt end January, last visit was Nov 2022, will try to dig back the outcall contacts to try my luck. Not easy to find genuine and good FL/ML, only have 3-5 days there, and lazy to visit spa. Hope to find 1-2 good one to spend the nights, will update after the trip.
Old 07-01-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xenono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hollywood Hotel and Bar

On a trip to Jakarta shortly after the Covid restrictions eased in mid 2022, one lady I had recently met and was seeing regularly from Classic texted me around 10 or 11 at night one evening and invited me out drinking with her and her friends. (I assumed to pay for the drinks, but actually her friends and their dates/boyfriends paid for their own drinks and I just ended up paying for drinks for my lady friend and I.) The other funny part of the story. I am pretty sure all my lady's friends also worked at Classic. So they definitely had some time away from the mes in the evening for a little getaway. But they also abruptly left after just a few hours. My lady friend with them and there was no sex. Just hanging out and drinking with her.

Anyway, that this not the point of the story. The point of the story was that the place she invited me to was Hollywood Hotel in the Mangga Besar area. It's a hotel and there is a small club/disco on the second floor. As I entered and was looking for my lady friend, I was immediately approached by a mamasan and led around to the back of the bar behind the stage/dancefloor. There was a selection of ladies on a couch there, probably no more than 10-15 total ladies. I never got the price and never took notice of how attractive/unattractive they were as I was looking for my lady friend to meet. But if anyone wants to check the place out, I will leave this here for your future consideration.
Old 08-01-2024, 06:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
What about shopping malls? It used to be you could easily pick up girls - either workers or mall rats.

Once I was heading towards the food court in the basement. Took a shortcut through the cosmetics department on the ground floor. Almost got gang-banged. Was surrounded by some six or seven sales girls. They pretended to sell me something but actually were playing with me. It was almost mealtime and they tried to get me to join them. But the only real cute girl kinda hung around the back of the group and averted her eyes when I looked at her, so I escaped them.

Supposedly girls stand at the railings to see if any guys are checking them out, so I tried that out at another mall. A group across from me noticed that I wasn't there for shopping and kinda followed me as I reconned through the mall. There was a restaurant with a free table right next to the walkway, so I went in. One girl from the group came in and sat at my table. She was friendly and gave me her phone number while her friends watched from the other side. I chickened out cause they looked like schoolgirls. That table must be famous cause there were bules chatting up local girls there.

I found at another mall that FLs wait outside when the mall closes. Some sit on motorcycles, which will take you back to your place. 1 juta for overnight.
Which malls are you talking about mate? That sounds like a scene I would like to try my luck at... cheers.
Old 08-01-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenono View Post
Hollywood Hotel and Bar

On a trip to Jakarta shortly after the Covid restrictions eased in mid 2022, one lady I had recently met and was seeing regularly from Classic texted me around 10 or 11 at night one evening and invited me out drinking with her and her friends. (I assumed to pay for the drinks, but actually her friends and their dates/boyfriends paid for their own drinks and I just ended up paying for drinks for my lady friend and I.) The other funny part of the story. I am pretty sure all my lady's friends also worked at Classic. So they definitely had some time away from the mes in the evening for a little getaway. But they also abruptly left after just a few hours. My lady friend with them and there was no sex. Just hanging out and drinking with her.

Anyway, that this not the point of the story. The point of the story was that the place she invited me to was Hollywood Hotel in the Mangga Besar area. It's a hotel and there is a small club/disco on the second floor. As I entered and was looking for my lady friend, I was immediately approached by a mamasan and led around to the back of the bar behind the stage/dancefloor. There was a selection of ladies on a couch there, probably no more than 10-15 total ladies. I never got the price and never took notice of how attractive/unattractive they were as I was looking for my lady friend to meet. But if anyone wants to check the place out, I will leave this here for your future consideration.
Hollywood is closed.
Old 08-01-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Pick Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
Which malls are you talking about mate? That sounds like a scene I would like to try my luck at... cheers.
Any outlying mall like Plaza Atrium, Blok M Mall, Semanggi Plaza, Pasaraya Manggarai.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

major thanks, looks like Plaza Atrium+Pasaraya Manggarai (by train) malls are closer to where Classic is, I will stay at a hotel opposite to Classic so I will try those malls you mentioned during the day time lunch hours etc

Quote:
Any outlying mall like Plaza Atrium, Blok M Mall, Semanggi Plaza, Pasaraya Manggarai.
Old 10-01-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna give back to the bros here who provided very good info for JKT

Here is a FR of my recent impromptu trip to JKT over NYE.
The focus of this trip was to try out FL and hunting in Tinder/Bumble.
Results was varied, YMMV

Prep Game:
3 weeks before trip - subscribe for tinder + bumble premium for 1 month.
Gather as many numbers possible and strike a good freq of convo over the days leading up to arrival to jkt. From my short 1 month experiment, I find that the general crowd on tinder/bumble either want to 1) get a free meal/drinks 2) stay at your nice hotel overnight 3) FL. This applies to 90% of the cases with only a small % that is really out there only for dating. Sense check is easy by just been direct on what you want and await appropriate respond will follow. The hotter girls usually respond slow and infrequent (probably have tons of guys messaging them anyway) so you had to be quick to offer and see if anyone take the bait. The gameplan is usually to finish the convo fast and get their WA or Telegram and move the convo over there. Majority of girls will provide WA with a handful on telegram although i had better engagement on telegram (partly because most using telegram can speak good english and I can't speak/type in bahasa so its my way of filtering). Even when you already have their WA or Telegram, the convo might become dead halfway but most of the time, they will respond back, mostly during weekend when they need someone to pay for their drinks / a nice place to sleep. Surprisingly telling them where I stayed was a huge plus and I used this even when i went to clubs to hook. (Check out The Orient Jakarta - bed is great). FL are easy to spot
as asking directly for sex yields the respond of how much you willing to give which I always benchmarked at around 2mil idr overnight and slowly work from there. I will usually try to get the girls to name the price first but they usually will get you to give the amount you willing to give before they say they agree or not. As I am short of time, I didnt do any coffee date first to at least verify in real life and went straight to dinner meetup which run the risk of catfish and misses although when i land i did try to videocall them to at least know they are real and close to their pic. Do discount about 10%-15% off the photos as you dont really know when they are taken. A good gauge is when the girl often to ig / tele stories/reels. In my case, they do come abit more plump than their photos. In all cases, the girls were always more inclined to go on a dinner date than a coffee date and those were the ones that you can actually score because they would have planned to sleep at your place anyway. As I want to know where girls usually go for dinner date, I will ask the girl to suggest the place but do it at your own discretion and spending power.

By the time it was DDay to jkt, I had already lined up 4 girls for each day i am there, leaving 1 day for me to go other places. Before I flew, there were a gathering of bros in this forum on telegram but didnt managed to meet all except for 1 bro which later we went to chiong together.

Day 1 - FL no 1., 22 yr old high school teacher
This FL was the best fuck out of all for this trip, 3 shots in total and she was very accomodating to most of my request and gave me really good BBBJ although still inexperience as compared to the more professional. I do like it that I can polished and teach her the way how I want.

Day 2 - FL no 2., 25 yr old uni student
This FL was one of the miss I had during the trip. Demanding and quick to extract benefits from you even before she provide, I told her to leave the next day morning even though I booked her for 2 days (my mistake). The sex was not great and her pussy smell turn me off immediately.

Day 3 - backup FL found in Tinder, 29 yr old
Great attitude and I had a good time spending with her for NYE, cum 2x and love how she ride me. Her body was very fit and since she was older, we could really hold a good convo. Spend NYE at Cafe Cali above my hotel and had a blast there. Funny enough, I was also checking out the girls there and there were seriously some very hots one that I could approached since I had a table there. Overall good experience, i partied hard, and just nice, my hotel is below so it was super convenient for me and I bet if i was already alone, I could easy invite any girls during that night to my room where I still have a bottle of whiskey to finish. It was here that i found out girls really do like tequila here in JKT

Day 4 - Tinder date, 29 yr old
A great date during new year. Office worker and command great english, her petite size was perfect for me. Had coffee date first just to make sure she looks good (had backup already if the date turn bad) before we head to Phoenix Club at Cikini, near Menteng. Hold a great convo and love her attitude in life and generally a great person to hang out with, with multiple hints dropped as the night progresses - ending off with her staying over at my hotel and we had a great night discovering each others bodies. Sex was ok although her BBBJ was on point and I kept her contact for future. As the dinner date location was suggested by my girl, I was very delighted to see a great ratio of female over male in this club, the ratio was mostly likely 5:1 or even more. Good looking and classy girls and they came in groups at multiple tables and I was only 1 of the few guys there during the whole night. Opened a bottle on promo (1.95 mil idr for 12 yrs Singleton as really affordable) and instantly most of the girls were looking my way in the table. LOL got carried away abit and spent enough for the restaurant staff to move around me like a VIP haha. If anyone wanna try hook from a club - Phoenix Club Cikini is a great place to try - open bottle a bottle and start offering drinks around. (not much dance floor space as mostly table seating) This girl will now become a source of info to find out where all those office workers go to during the weekend.

Day 5 - planned to visit Emporium which was closed that day and ended in Malio.
Met a bro from the here and we had a blast at Malio. Just some updates on the currently spending for Malio

- spa area not accessible from the striptease bar area anymore
- tax had increase to 32% from 30% since the last time i been here in 2019
- food/drinks/cigarette price had increase by 10% since the last time i been here in 2019 (inflation)
- the no. of redeye to unlock the different tiers of service had changed.
- strip show are now charged at 20 red eye (proceed to 2nd floor)
- BBBJ at 30 red eye
- going up the hotel room now at 40 red eye (previously it was just 21 red eye)
- tower beer now count as 7 bottle price
- whatever red eye you bought at the 1st floor not count towards the services anymore - it would be best to just proceed to 2nd floor if you are looking for any actions
- 1 red eye cost 66k now
Overall, cost is fairly similar if you know how to calculate as you go along but the hard selling is stronger than ever in Malio with the girls less willing to strip and let you play and lick all over them and them licking all over you like how they used to do it to try to get you to bring them up to the room fast. Selection is still great (many slim bodies and tek tek besar) and also because during the day we went, all other place were closed and there were not much customers over there so when we arrived, we literally had 50 over girls to choose from. Highly recommended to just head straight to 2nd floor and get the GRO to present the girl to you and not get swamp by girls in the 1st floor which will led you to miss out on some girls. Plus, tier service only counts if you request from the 2nd floor. Had 2 girls with me and spend about 50 red eye for each and had a good time ending off with 1bj from each girl in the sofa lounge on the 2nd floor.

We stayed till closing at 3am and it was funny to have a much better look at the girls when they knock off from work while we wait for our gojek to go back.

Overall had a great trip and make contacts which I could use later in the year.
Thanks again for all the bros who shared info and if anyone want a more detailed price breakdown and how to play at malio, do PM me.
Old 10-01-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xenono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice write up and report. Glad you had a good time overall. And the civvie path can be a nice change up from the spa and brothel scene for sure. I love hearing about experiences like you had at Phoenix Club where if you open a bottle, the ladies come running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timok View Post
- going up the hotel room now at 40 red eye (previously it was just 21 red eye)
I would just say from my experience in 2023, the number of drinks you have to pay to take a Malio Club dancer up to the hotel room is 100% negotiable. The minimum pre Covid for me was 20 drinks. But some dancers wanted more. It is still well over 3 million all in to fuck a dancer at Malio in the hotel, but the amount of drinks is completely negotiable and 40 seems really high. Sometimes it appears to be up to the lady and sometimes the mama/papa will enforce a minimum. In September, I fucked a dancer for the house fee + 20 drinks. On my trip last month, I offered 20 drinks again and the papa insisted on 25.

What I also find hilarious and somewhat annoying at Malio is the waiter who writes you a ticket for 20/25 drinks and the papasan who charges/writes the ticket for the room expect/ask for a tip. Like, what the fuck am I tipping you for? You want a tip for charging me money? GTFOOH.

One credit I will give Malio is they finally got rid of the ridiculous condom charge. I guess they finally figured out that charging over 3 million to fuck a dancer and then fleecing their customers another 50K for a 5K condom was a bit much. Like seriously. Just throw in the cheap condom for free instead of charging 50K for it. They finally do now. When I remembered to I brought my own and just waived it at them. Sometimes they still insisted I pay though.

Malio has some extreme hotties. But they also try to extract as much money out of you as humanly possible. If you don't care how much money you spend and just go there to party, it's a lot of fun. If you are on a budget or want to watch what you spend, you have to be really careful there as it can add up very quickly.

Last edited by xenono; 10-01-2024 at 09:53 AM.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenono View Post
Malio has some extreme hotties. But they also try to extract as much money out of you as humanly possible. If you don't care how much money you spend and just go there to party, it's a lot of fun. If you are on a budget or want to watch what you spend, you have to be really careful there as it can add up very quickly.
Thats what normally happen when little head takes over big head

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 10-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by timok View Post
Day 2 - FL no 2., 25 yr old uni student
This FL was one of the miss I had during the trip. Demanding and quick to extract benefits from you even before she provide, I told her to leave the next day morning even though I booked her for 2 days (my mistake). The sex was not great and her pussy smell turn me off immediately.
LOL.... i feel u. I also encounter a ccb before many years ago, really couldn't continue as it was really bad. Oh well, you win some... you lose some. Cheers for the FR.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1