The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ FELISA ✲✲ ✲~ (Pics Avail)

✿✿✿ Tarmaa -able ✿✿✿ Choose & Pick Your Choice !!!
22yo SYT ♥ DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ♥ FRESH, FRESHER, FRESHEST ouT~! ♥

Height: 1.60m
Vital Stats:34B'24’35
Skin Tone: Normal Fair
Services: BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Good Massage/GFE/HJ/FJ
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW

SYT Rulez!! with Felisa, you probably be entering gates of heaven when you book her... A very fair Chiang Rai Cutie, I felt like I was in heaven, with the cupids prancing around me, when I first seen her. A total SYT package of cute, sweet, youth, and certainly a rare gem in this trade. Don't miss her!! you are missing on ur own opportunity. She's new, she's inexperienced compared to my other commandos, but she pack the right attitude and willingness to serve! and that's the golden trait in every good session! Relieve the teenage love!~!

(Early Birds Rates= $149/90/2)
(Normal Rate=$159/90/2)

* Pm For Members Rates
(Protection Provided)
(COsY Hotel Bed Rooms Included)

Extended Time & OutCalls Available:
* For all reservations, please SMS to Enquire.
* MEMBers Rates Applys

Open from 10am - 3am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 0230am (subject to availability)

Best Regards,
LS
Old 10-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

Looks yummy....
Old 10-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

Ls
Old 11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

Ls
Old 12-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

[*]Slots OpenED
[*]Ls
Old 12-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Ls
Old 12-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
DeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was greeted at door by girl in pink bra and panties. After strip, she took me to bathroom, where she wash me, paying attn to my didi.

After dry up, I lie on bed, she start to catbath me. I remove her bra and panties. Then she bbbj and her bbbj damn shiok siah! Put on cd n ride me cowboy style. Very hardworking girl, make me cum soon.

Wash up again, I ask her to join me in shower. Then we dry up, lie in bed & TCSS a bit more with her. She start to play with my didi, then give me another bbbj. I pull her to 69 position, lick her pussy a bit, also finger her, wah, she's wet! I ask her to lie down, then put my didi in her mouth. Ask her if she can deepthroat, and she nodded . Damm shiok !!!

I then go down on her. After a while, beh tahan, start the action again. Also turn her around to doggie style. I ask her whether can put in her ass, she said no, say I too big, haha. Turn around, back to cowboy style again, maybe she likes that position?

Finally, I bonk her missionary style, doggie and riding , but trying hard as I would still cannot cum. She was disappointed but I like her attitude of never say die. Somehow she manage to make my didi hard again with a combination of hj and bbbj . I ask her if can cim, she said YES !!! So I happily released my load into her mouth.

After that, wash up again, I dress up, pay her then leave.

Felisa
Looks: 8/10 ( sweet looking )
Body 7/10 ( she’ got a young body )
bbbj 8.5/10
FJ 8/10
GFE 7.5/10 ( friendly )
service 8.5/10 ( Hardworker & good attitude )
Old 13-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 14-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 14-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 15-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Cool Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

Ls treats for bookings
Old 15-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 15-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Smile Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

Ls
Old 16-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Samster

Wink Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

Ls
Old 16-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Smile Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ "FELISA" DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ✲✲ ✲~

Ls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1