The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 10
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Usually didn't asked for 2 if they advertised as 1.. Didn't want to make it seemed like I am asking for extra service.. :/ So most that advertised as 1 agreed with 2 after you asked?

I assumed if I were to go without BBBJ, would only be left with 1 HJ
Yes, ML's who advertised as 1 hj agreed on 2 hj after I asked.

There was once when 1 ML advertised as 1 HJ + 1 bbbj and I asked her can change bbbj to hj. She agreed! total 2 HJ
Old 14-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
I dun intend to spoon feed you. You can simply go to Javabeans Compilation to read her recent MRs to get the answers.
Hi tinybee bro, initially I had even more questions. I actually looked through javabeans me compilations before I came up with these questions. Thanks.
Old 14-03-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Hi bros, noob here. I intend to find aini these few days but because don't know how it works, so was hoping to get abit of advice. Don't want to ask her about all these logistics issues lah, make sure i got all the details right before i just book her. Hopefully the questions can be answered but without giving away her privacy, which i understand quite impt.

1) She live in studio apartment alone? Will I encounter security guard when want to go over?

2) Ppl who have tried her, any chance of knocking into bros before you or after your slot? Or she makes sure that you leave first before she asks the other one to come up?

Thanks guys, help much appreciated in advance.
Feeling charitable so here goes.

1) Yes. No.
2) No. if you scared always can take the stairs.
Old 14-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7881 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

[content removed]

Last edited by Tinybee; 14-03-2017 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Removed
Old 14-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lau! Kaypoh Aunty 'Mary', now known as Gloria, strikes again! Even found out the ML's SGFoxy ad!

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ime=1489485348
Old 14-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 13
accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!

Past few months tried a few $100 n $110 MLs, all their services really CMI. Either fully-clothed, or half-clothed, even after confirmation over SMS that they provide nude massage. Getting a little fed-up with these fucked-up services provided.

Went through the previous MRs, and tried to make appt with angpai to get the service I wanted. Considered my lucky that Aini has a slot for the timing that I wanted.

Just wanted to try if she is worth $120. And my verdict is she worth every dollar and cent paid, when compared to the previous MLs that I paid $100 and $110. They are no better than MILFs working in TNs that provide HJ.

Aini's services is better than I expected and full roaming allowed. The best part for me is the showering part. I requested her to shower me after the massage, not before. I always like to massage 1st, then HJ, then shower together. She's definitely worth RTM, considering the current batch of MLs is mostly CMI.

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/
Old 14-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wah lau! Kaypoh Aunty 'Mary', now known as Gloria, strikes again! Even found out the ML's SGFoxy ad!

Her OKT or estate agent screwed her up for putting her there. They should have known of that kaypoh auntie as it was widely reported
Old 14-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7836 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Is Xiao Bai Yang (http://prcprincess.com/model/xiao-bai-yang/) the previous Elsie (LTD)?
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15226843
Old 14-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
igal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhunter702 View Post
Had been her old timer and fan since years back. She is really professional in her massage. Especially her JG. Whenever I am back from overseas, i'd definitely visit her for JG. Not to boast but she is really a gem hard to find nowadays.
Chanel/Su Fei/June massage is good. But if u are looking for SYT, look elsewhere. The JG feels different from what I had from LL, not as painful and shorter.
Old 14-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
igal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by igal View Post
Chanel/Su Fei/June massage is good. But if u are looking for SYT, look elsewhere. The JG feels different from what I had from LL, not as painful and shorter.
Forgot to add, pubic trimming is good. "Pluck" u clean like Thanksgiving turkey.
Old 14-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/

Guys...any heads-up for this ML.? Thanks.
Old 15-03-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Today got av raid alert ah? Msg mo mo n ivy no reply at all. Wanted to try them
Old 15-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

The ML made more than $11k in three weeks.
No wonder Aunt Gloria was unhappy and decided to take action.
Old 15-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The ML made more than $11k in three weeks.
No wonder Aunt Gloria was unhappy and decided to take action.

She saves the day!!
Old 15-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wah. Anyone knows the name of her condo project? Can let me know? So that I can avoid the place. Sibei dangerous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1