The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: Westerhout Reviews!

Just found out that the okt of wh14 got monitor this website about his gals.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Tried WH10G12 two nights ago after so many recommendations from the bros here. Was my 5th trip there then I managed to catch a glimpse of her.....sad to say, did not live up to her reputation. Must add though she is pretty with good smooth skin and a good bod but the service is just so-so....

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 06-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Then U should discuss wiz him how to give us free fuck so as to write FR on his gals...... hahah

Malaysian Datuk - I tink tis WH10G12 is overated. But for $40 is still cheaper then fucking a PRC dead fish... hahaha
Old 06-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Then U should discuss wiz him how to give us free fuck so as to write FR on his gals...... hahah
Ha..ha... Then we come to this forum and boast about how good this chick is. After the bros here went and test drive, they will come back and "ABC" & "XYZ" us.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Malaysian Datuk - I tink tis WH10G12 is overated. But for $40 is still cheaper then fucking a PRC dead fish... hahaha
many bros swear by her and are her regulars, I guess she only gives special service to her regulars. Me and cat40 gers hardly ever make any connections.

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 07-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
Tried WH10G12 two nights ago after so many recommendations from the bros here. Was my 5th trip there then I managed to catch a glimpse of her.....sad to say, did not live up to her reputation. Must add though she is pretty with good smooth skin and a good bod but the service is just so-so....
is this the new WH10G12? or the old one? Haven't been there for a while...
Old 07-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
is this the new WH10G12? or the old one? Haven't been there for a while...
She told me she's been here for 1 year plus.....must be old one then?

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 07-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm, then must be another House or another Gal then. Been out of GL40 scene for a while... my apologies.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I agree with u MR. malaysian Datuk...Spotted a lookalike of this Tg at WH45G10. But of coz not as pretty as this one.Service confirm better than this gal 12..Paiseh bro Toothbrush for revealing her here...
Old 07-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Confirm overated lah...Just like ur Avatar...KNN tell me the indo chick u saw is confirm from ur avatar...end up I suffer in the room....kekeke
Old 07-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Good for him..too bad he don knoe who we are...Or shall I reveal ur nick to him..hahaha..
Old 07-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Good for him..too bad he don knoe who we are...Or shall I reveal ur nick to him..hahaha..
Mr CIM, you like dat do good meh....
Old 07-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dreamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with other bros that WH12G66 has a damn bad attitude. Went there last week, didn't see the usual ang pai, so settle for G66 (didn't read of her in the forum cos focusing on the good ones; should have waited.) Anyway, she was in her usual sexy see through dress with g-string (deception), but black face, rush job. Keep saying faster, times up; only touch a bit said i like spider. Very bad attitude as confirmed by other bros.

Face: 6/10 (4 if closer look)
Body: 6.5 (nice proportion, see thru dress)
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 4/10
Attitude: 2/10
Old 07-03-2005, 03:57 PM
SexAndTheCity

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Agreed with you lah, nothing wrong. I tried her last week and the services less than SOP and not the Ang Pai type. Maybe those specials are for her regulars only..... too bad.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

When Ah bee, G66 WH12 was new, she gave ultra good service to me,treat me like her tirak,but she got pi chai back in thailand which i discovered later n start calling other girls,even go for tarma with 2 girls right at in front of ah bee.Been screwing G5,Bowl(new target) now,together with G8,G15,G38,G99 etc.Gave ah bee red card long long time ago liao.BTW,her so called pi chai also dumped her,thats why she hated men deep in her heart now,don be fooled by her sweet smiles.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1