The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-03-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Can’t save leh, Kenna block
Errrrrr yeah. Whatsapp got feature to only send media as one time viewing

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post

Btw anyone up before this PH DH? How is she like? Is she slim? Hahaha
saw her a few times at bugis. always with a fat and fierce looking guy. maybe her bf.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
Here’s a tip. The self sustained, hardworking, independent pinoys are the most reliable if you are really into them; the ones who clean houses outside their working hours.
Hi chocstarfish, these r the ones more risky n will take all your money 'help' their Kampong. They take up part time works cos someone is always chasing them for money. Only experience bro who really observe knows. They do anything including selling pussy n do u know the more hard working they r the more biological needs they desire? Maybe u have not heard of, some clean the room also at the same clean the rod to earn extra. They immediately send back the money to stop those nagging from their families.
Old 26-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia99 View Post
Haha can I consult the seniors here, some of them like to play love, do u all just go along with it or straight tell them just for business? Do u guys just stick to one as well? Recently i know a few but not sure if I should just keep one to make it manageable
Bro, I've been 'maid hunting' for the past 10 - 15 yrs. The only real love they will give is when you bought land / house for them. There is always a sad 'story' behind the reason to spend this sort of money. Not saying that all of them are not looking for true love. but its more of a which of them is genuine ? Just dont give them your full biography and you should be safe. How to hunt ? park yourself in any of the dating sites for a week. there will be a sure hit. want to have a few choices ? make sure their favourite hangouts are all far away from each other's. lastly, besides paying for hotels, meals and some 3 for $10 stuffs, i've never paid them cash. the sex we had is a 2-way traffic. their service is good, but so is mine.
Old 26-03-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
sglonelyguy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post

Btw anyone up before this PH DH? How is she like? Is she slim? Hahaha

Gotten info from a very senior samster here, her contact is 9-4-?-?-4-5-5-?

( Click to show/hide )
(Hint : The ? digit is the next nos after 5. )

Old 26-03-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy23 View Post

Gotten info from a very senior samster here, her contact is 9-4-?-?-4-5-5-?

( Click to show/hide )
(Hint : The ? digit is the next nos after 5. )

So what you waiting for ? call her lah ! 😒

Old 26-03-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Took me quite a while to get her bring her friend for a session. Finally she relented after i ghosted her for a couple of months. Last Sunday was a great day to have 2 mouths feasting on my lil bro and i get to slap 2 asses as i unload all my soldiers on them. They promised to bring another 2 more friends soon when all their off days match. I’m so looking for it!
Old 26-03-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post

Took me quite a while to get her bring her friend for a session. Finally she relented after i ghosted her for a couple of months. Last Sunday was a great day to have 2 mouths feasting on my lil bro and i get to slap 2 asses as i unload all my soldiers on them. They promised to bring another 2 more friends soon when all their off days match. I’m so looking for it!
Wow. You are the man, bro. How much you paying them ?
Old 26-03-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Wah you planning for a 5some?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 27-03-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah you planning for a 5some?
U 1 vs 4
Yip man 1 vs 10

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 27-03-2024, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Cartraff is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCartraff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
. Last Sunday was a great day to have 2 mouths feasting on my lil bro and i get to slap 2 asses as i unload all my soldiers on them.
Would you have maybe taken a few pics as momento to share ?
Old 27-03-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to Marry FDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masko View Post
I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

I was alone for several years and now getting into this relationship.

Experts suggestions are welcome how to move on for the retirement life.
Bro, how's your love life with maid. These maids love making babies n also culture different meaning communication is an issue. For them, going to a guy house to sleep over is common as some r doing it in their Kampong. Some more their words cannot be trusted, they will say things u like to hear juz like how we treated our bosses. I feel u, the age catching up n loneliness set in. If really want marriage, should go to marriage agency, not maid agency. Maids r for Bangla Indian fw to have fun, u will nv understand them.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Wow lucky bro. It indo or pinay?
Old 27-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masko View Post
I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

I was alone for several years and now getting into this relationship.

Experts suggestions are welcome how to move on for the retirement life.
U seriously must be joking. Just take a weekend in Manila and u will have many girls flocking to u. Normal working girls with proper jobs. Don’t ever marry a fdw la. There are so many avenues to find a proper one. To u it’s love, to her it’s just a transaction. Cast ur net wider and at least find a better one can?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-03-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
U seriously must be joking. Just take a weekend in Manila and u will have many girls flocking to u. Normal working girls with proper jobs. Don’t ever marry a fdw la. There are so many avenues to find a proper one. To u it’s love, to her it’s just a transaction. Cast ur net wider and at least find a better one can?
Bro, every local men is a millionaire to the maids/foreign ladies. If the marriage is for companionship n last for a lifetime, it will be a blessing. But with this type of marriage law, some r exploiting it. If she works 10 yrs as a maid, also will nv have that amount of money given free to her after divorce. Based on these inputs, it's not hard to predict a marriage will nv last. He will end up single again in a few years time of cos with his fortune hack more than half, might end up lose the flat as it needs to be sold. Anyway some man need to go thru the ordeals to learn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1