The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Sorry forgot to add...Wu Ming speaks fluent French ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 17-04-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
RTF Xiaorou (2831A)

I must say I have been lusting for this slut since my first memorable fuck with her last month. Lined up some kakis to go shoot out before EPL so made a phone booking just in case. We got there and I waited for a while before she walked down the stairs in a deep blue midriff baring cutout top with hotpants. I love girls dressed sluttily and the best was what was beneath seems to be a laced one piece bodice with garter belt and net stockings. Lil'bro was immediately rock hard and my friends asked me to go enjoy first as they decided who to call. Once inside, she asked me to sit at the edge of the bed as she thoroughly seduced me unzipping my berms and taking off my tee. All the while she is still in her sexy outfit and stilettos. Bros who have tried her will know how slutty she can get, lick me from head to the base of my cock.

The interesting thing is that she told me not to touch my cock or take off my underwear while she cockteases, making it really buay tahan for me. Even better was when she climbed on the side table and turned on some sexy music on her phone, as she danced and stripped off her blue top and hotpants revealing her laced bodice underneath. It was getting super hot and she came down, knelt down and pulled my briefs down to give a super tight BBBJ and I pulled down her laced bodice to reveal her nice boobies to suck. Not surprising one of her fav moves was when she pushed my cock in between them and gave me a breast job that almost made me shoot. I knew I had to bang her soon so she capped me pulled her thong to the side and entered me riding hard. Pushed her down doggie style and shot out with her moaning hard. No regrets RTF this little slutty gem
Old 17-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Re: RTF Xiaorou (2831A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I must say I have been lusting for this slut since my first memorable fuck with her last month. Lined up some kakis to go shoot out before EPL so made a phone booking just in case. We got there and I waited for a while before she walked down the stairs in a deep blue midriff baring cutout top with hotpants. I love girls dressed sluttily and the best was what was beneath seems to be a laced one piece bodice with garter belt and net stockings. Lil'bro was immediately rock hard and my friends asked me to go enjoy first as they decided who to call. Once inside, she asked me to sit at the edge of the bed as she thoroughly seduced me unzipping my berms and taking off my tee. All the while she is still in her sexy outfit and stilettos. Bros who have tried her will know how slutty she can get, lick me from head to the base of my cock.

The interesting thing is that she told me not to touch my cock or take off my underwear while she cockteases, making it really buay tahan for me. Even better was when she climbed on the side table and turned on some sexy music on her phone, as she danced and stripped off her blue top and hotpants revealing her laced bodice underneath. It was getting super hot and she came down, knelt down and pulled my briefs down to give a super tight BBBJ and I pulled down her laced bodice to reveal her nice boobies to suck. Not surprising one of her fav moves was when she pushed my cock in between them and gave me a breast job that almost made me shoot. I knew I had to bang her soon so she capped me pulled her thong to the side and entered me riding hard. Pushed her down doggie style and shot out with her moaning hard. No regrets RTF this little slutty gem
well said bro.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 17-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Wink 1st Page : Compilation of GL 150cat FR Still on Active Service

This is a Compilation of FR from different Bros. I have tried only few of the WL listed here, since I am away for a long time and am compiling all these FR for my upcoming return in the Mid of May.

I thought that this might be helpful for all Bros.

Please help by deleting WL who have left our Shores. Please include and edit details where ever you think that the info is not correct or salient/striking features of a WL have been ignored or wrongly interpreted.

Finally, please Up my Points, if you think the Compilation was pain staking and worth to you.

WL as per Lorong serials.
Fr means Frenching. AR means Anal Rimming. V means very.
Only worthy FR of WL have been included. I tried to keep/include WL who provide both Fr & AR spontaneously. Others have been omitted.

Han Han - 0819 (with Yi Tiao Long), 23 Yrs, 1.63 M, Natural B Boobs, Neither Fair Nor Tan, She Has Smooth Facial Complexion And Long Tress - Slightly Tinted, Mouth Has A Strong Cig Smell, Slim, Curvy Butts–Good For Doggie Bonking, Skin Not Smooth, Stretch Marks On Butts, Aggressive Fr & AR, Protruding Tummy, Bah-Bah, Skilled In Contracting Pussy Muscle, Clean Shaved.

Miki – 1606, 23 Yrs, 157 M, SYT, CFM Looks, Sharp Nose, Natural C With Big Light Big Brown Nipples, Sightly Droopy Boobs, Petite, Slim & Small Sized Body, Slight Protruding Tummy, Curvy, Slender & Smooth Legs, Body Skin Is Very Smooth-But Not Very Fair, Red Spots & Blemishes On Face, BBBJ In Shower, Very Aggressive Frencher, Sucks Lips & Soft Bites On Lips, AR, Bad Complexion, Fake Eye Lashes, Flat Ass, Trimmed Pink Pussy, V Good Cow Girl, Allows 2 Shots, Outstanding Svc, Arrived Aug 12.

Sweet – 1606, 23 Yrs, 162 M, SYT, Fake Eyelashes, A+ Boobs, Slight Protruding Tummy, Curvy, Slender & Smooth Legs, Lovely Long Straight Hair, Bushy Pussy, Very Aggressive Frencher, AR, Flat Ass, Can Control Pussy Muscle, Speaks Little English, Arrived Aug 12.

Vivi – 1606, 22 Yrs, 1.63 M, 48 Kg, Biggest Eyes Ever, Eurasian Looks, Super Slim, Beautiful Face, Pretty & Sweet, Very Small A- Boobs, Shaven Pink Pussy-One of the Best In GL, Always Smiling, Good Duration BBJ, Plenty Of Girl On Top Action-Hardworking, Fr At Times, No AR, Shaped Hips, Massage, Arrived Apr 12.

Apple – 1606, 24 Yrs, Nice Lips, Sponteneous Fr, Prettiest In Yap's Place, C+ Boobs, Slim Arms And Legs, Pink Nipples, Trimmed Pink Tight Pussy, No AR.

Han Xue – 1606, SYT, Slim Tight Body, A Boobs, Brown Nips, Totally Zero Tummy Fats Very Well Toned Body, Quite Curvy Figure With Very Cute Belly Button, Slim Waist-22 Inches, Average Looking, Long Nails, Tanned But Smooth Skin, Figure Quite Turn On, Spontaneous Fr on Entering Room, Very Aggressive AR, Licked Ears Wet, Solid Eye Contact, Very Good Catbath, Moaning Is Loud & Clear, One Of The Best Rider In GL, Allows CIM, Has Bad Breath at Times, Dec 12

Xiao Bai - 1606A - Pretty Smile, 1.63 M, 24 Yrs, B Natural Boobs, Pink Nips, Very Fair, Flawless Porcelain Fair Facial Complexion, SYT, Very Slim, Very Thin Waist, Pretty Face, Sharp Nose, BBJ in Bath, Pink Pussy-One of the Best in GL, Can Contract Pussy, No Fr, No AR, Arrived 28 Sep 12

Baby - 16W06, 23 Yrs, Very Fair, Very Cute, Big Eyes, Done Her Nose, 1.58 M, Very Smooth Skin, Nice Legs, Slim Meatless Body, SYT, A+ Boobs, Smooth Ass, Trimmed Pink Pussy - Low Mileage, Fr, AR, Obliging, Arrived 01 May 2012.

Ada - 16W06, 25 Yrs, 1.65 Yrs, Sharp Facial Features, Fair Smooth Porcelain Skin, B+ Boobs, Light Pinkish Tits, Curvy Body With A Slight Tummy Impression, Neither Slim Nor Fat, Juicy Ass, Well Trimmed Pussy, Lovely Pink Pussy-One Of The Best Pussies in GL, Only Lt Kisses, Rushes Svc.

Ling Ling – 1612, 1.63 M, 23 Yrs, Enhanced B Boobs, Pink Tits, Straight Nose, MILF, CFM, Slutty, Slight Tummy, Slim, Uses Nails To Tickle, Deliberate Catbath, Does Pussy Clamping, Has Many Tattoos-Arm & Waist, Skin Not Good, Trimmed & Nice Pussy Lips, Orangish Blonde Hair, Butt Full of Pimples, Good Attitude, Aggressive AR, Aggressive Fr-Lip Bites, Arrived May 2012.

Eva - 1612, 22 Yrs, 1.65 M, Natural B Boobs, Schoolgal Look, Clear Smooth Complexion, Long And Slim Legs, Healthy Tan Complexion With Ultra Smooth Skin, Passionate Fr, Bath BBJ, AR, Arrived 02 April 2013

Lulu(No 10) - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long –Ytl - 67446402), MILF, 24 Yrs, 1.6 M, Pretty, Boobs C+ (Abit Saggy), Fake Eye Lashes, Accommodating, Not A Time Watcher, AR (Poking Very Good), No Fr, Very Nice Smooth & Very Fair Skin-Creamy White Babe, Nice Ass For Doggy, Meaty, Womenly Figure, Wonderful Inflatable Bath Action, Very Chatty & always Smiling, Arrived Aug 2011.

Jing Jing(No 16) - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long), SYT, 23 Yrs, 1.56 M, Pretty, Slim, AR, No Fr, Looks Very Young Like A 20 Yr Old, Natural B+ Boobs, Smooth & V. Fair Skin, Pedicure & Manicured – Polished Nails, Accommodating, Arrived 12 May 12.

Bei Bei(No 6) - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long), Chubby, Very Cute And Pretty, B+ Boobs, AR, No Fr, BBJ-Hot & Cold, Arrived 12 Nov 2012.

Yang Yang (No J1) - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long), 24 Yrs, 1.64 M, B+ Boobs, Attractive Slim Legs, Slim, Slight Tummy Impression, Nice Sexy Back, Perky Juicy Ass, Pussy Bushy, Small Scorpion Tattoo-Right Hand, Bright Double Eyelids-Natural Long Eyelashes, Sharp & Medium High Bridge Nose, Fair-Smooth & Creamy Skin, Fantabulous YTL Service, Spontaneous & Aggressive Deep AR, Good Dancer, No Fr, Can Contract Pussy, Arrived March 2013.

Xin Xin (No J20) - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long), 24 Yrs, 164 M, A Sized Boobs, Slim, No Fats, Smooth Skin, Has A Cross Tattoo At The Back Of Neck, Small Perky Ass, Pussy-Bushy, Passionate Fr, Nice AR, Arrived March 13.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

romy romy
Wink 2nd Page : Compilation of GL 150cat FR Still on Active Service

LeLe – 1615, 22 Yrs, 1.63 M, B- Boobs, Fair Young School-Gal Looker, Sweet Sharp Features, Small Eyes, Slim Legs, Slim Lean Body With No Fats, Smooth Skin, Like A Teenager's Body, Brownish Tits, Small Ass, Pussy Well Trimmed, Soft Spoken, Aims To Pls, Spontaneous Fr & AR, Gently Fingers Ass with Lubed FingerMoans, Nice Pussy, Arrived Mar 13.

Jia Qi - 1617, 1.62 M, Soft Skin, Little Tummy Fat, AR, Fr, Slim, Smooth & Nice Legs, Nice Ass, C Boobs, Arrived Apr 12.

Jia Xin – 1617, 1.60 M, B+ Boobs, 53kg, Medium Size Eyes ,Mid Bridge Nose, Sexy Lips, Slightly Tan And Has Smooth Skin. She's A Bit Bah Bah, Prominent Birth Mark On Her Tummy. Intense Fr, AR, Contracts Pussy, Friendly,Bubbly,Cheerful,Chatty, Serves Wholeheartedly, Arrived Oct 12.

Coffee - 1617, 24 Yrs, 1.58 M, B+/C Boobs, Fair, Short Bobcut Hair, Wears Fake Lashes, Nice Eyes, Slight Tummy Impression, Neither Slim Nor Fat, Smooth Skin, Juicy Perky Ass N Has A Small Light Coloured Birthmark On Her Left Ass Cheek, Nice Pink Pussy With Sparse Fine Curly Pubes, Nails are Polished, Passionate Fr, AR, Controls Pussy Muscles.

Xiao Yu (Small Jade In English) – 16W19, 25 Yrs, 1.64 M, Sharp Nose, Fake Eye Lashes, B-, Light Tan, Very Smooth, Sponteneous Fr, AR, Arrived Sep 12.

Ke Xin - 16W19, 23 Yrs, SYT, Slutty, Looks Like A Doll Becuz Of Her Small Size Frame, Wears Fake Eyelashes, Small N Petite, 154cm, Slim , Smooth Skin, Lovely Small Back, B, Small Perky Ass, Pussy Trimmed, Friendly, Passionate Fr, AR.

Lisa – 1637, 24 Yrs, 1.65m, B, Shower BBJ, Round & Smooth Soft Butt, Fair And Smooth, Tummy Fat And A bit Heavy, GND, Willing, AR, Fr, Sucks Cum after Act, Arrived 08 Oct 12.

Xiao Chun – 1649, Pretty, Always Smiling, Fr, No AR.

Tian Tian -1654a, Cute, Tanned Secondary School Girl, Fr, Spontaneous AR, Good Catbath, Looks Like 16, 1.58 M, Very Petite, A/B Boobs, Very Hardworking, Arrived 15 Aug 12.

Duo Duo/Dou Dou - 1654a, 1.65 M, B Boobs, Fair & Smooth, Meaty, Pussy Trimmed, Slightly Protruding Clit, Slim, Perky Ass, Shower BBJ, No Fr, Mechanical Fuck, Arrived 15 Aug 12

Fei Fei – 1654a, 1.60 M, Fair & Smooth, Bushy Pussy, Pink Pussy, B, Slim Waist, Nice Ass, Shower BBJ, AR, Spontaneous Fr, Moans, GFE, Frenches & BBJ In Bath, Arrived 15 Aug 12.

Lulu – 1654a, Petite, Best Looking, 24 Yrs, Very Skinny, Tall & Leggy, Very Fair & Very Smooth, Bath BBJ & Fr, 1.65 M, Tinted Long Hair, C, Thick Clitoris, Best Smile, Slow & Sensual Catbath & AR, Fluent Sensual Fr, At Times Inconsistent Service Due to Exhaustion, Arrived 15 Aug 12.

Kai Xin – 1654a, V Fair, 1.60 M, Pretty, Cute, Nice Eyes, Bah Bah, B Boobs, Fr, Nice AR, Very Hardworking, BBBJ, Arrived 15 Aug 12.

Xiao Feng – 1654a, 1.58m- Short, Saggy C, Good Body Shape, Nice Tits And Firm Butt, Sexiest Lips In Gl, Smokes, Fr-At Times only, AR, Rushes.

Coco – 1654a, 1.57 M, 21 Yrs, Tan Complexion, Protruding Tummy, SYT-Very Young & Petite, Clean Shaven, Ar, Fr, B, Slim, Chio, A Boobs, Arrived 07 May 12.

Lisa – 1654a, Fat & Voluptuous, 1.63 M, C Boobs With Pink Nipples, MILF, Nice Pussy Lips Tucked In, Allows Painting, Flat Stomach, Nice Butt, Tries To Spk English, V Good Attitude-Super Hardworking, Shower BBJ, Good AR, V Spontaneous Fr, Catbath Very Wet-Includes Ears-Full of Saliva, Best Svc In House, Arrived 07 May 12.

Na Na - 1803, 23 Yrs, 1.66 M, SYT, Very Pretty, Fake Eyelashes, Manicured, Slim, Small Waist, Curvy Butt and Leggy, C Boobs, At Times No Fr, AR-Short & Shallow, Very Smooth Skin, Abit Tan, Bushy Pussy, Bath BBJ.

Candy – 1803, SYT, Short-1.55 M, 26 Yrs (Looks 21), Petite, V.V. Sweet, V Smooth Body, Boobs C But Saggy, Shower BBJ, Fair and Smooth, Slim Legs, Golden Hair, Tiger Teeth, Very Spontaneous & Sensuous Fr, No AR, Licks Balls & Perinium, Arrived Aug 12.

Lady – 1803- Late Starter at Work-3/4pm, 1.55 M-Heels make her 1.64M, Enhanced B Boobs, Tiny Pink Nipples, Face-Narrow and Angular, Petite & Very Slim, Nice Lips, Fake Lashes, Very Fair Pale White Skin, Curvaceous, Ass-Rounded & Meaty. Trimmed Pussy, Little Tummy, Highbridge Nose, Can Control Pussy Muscles, Two Tone Manicure N Pedicure, Paint/Paste On Nails, Spontaneous Aggressive Fr, Aggressive AR, Smoker, Coloured Long Hair, Arrived 15 Oct 12.

Amy – 1803, 24 Yrs, Quite Chio Cute Syt, Small Playful Eyes, V Petite N Small-149cm-Cute China Doll, Slim, Small Waist, Smooth Skin, Small Tattoo On Left Hand, Natural Big Creamy Soft Perky Boobs 34C, Small Ass, Pussy Trimmed, Tasty Looking Pussy, Wears A Red String Jade Waist Chain, Engaging N Passionate Fr, Bath BBJ, AR Vgd, FJ Vgd, Light N Petite.

Xia Tian – 1805, 1.70 M, Very Smooth And Fair Skin, Great Smile, Cute Lips, Tiger Teeth, A Boobs, Pink Nips, Tight And Wet Pussy, Strong GFE, Obliging During FJ, No Fr, No AR.

Lulu – 1805, 21 Yrs, Slim, Brown Hair, Fair And Very Very Smooth, 1.63, A, Light Pink Nipples, SYT, Allows CIM, Passionate Fr, No AR, Arrived 15 Oct 12.

Xiao Han – 1856, 1.63 M, B+ Boobs, Fair, Commando, Petite, Will Do as You Command, Nice Bums for Doggie, AR-Very Long, Frenches Passionately, Best & Smallest Pussy in GL.

Dong Jing – 1856, 26 Yrs, SYT, Long Straight Silky Black Hair, Smells Good, Petite Small-1.55 M, Slim, A+/B- Boobs, Pinkish Tits, Small Perky Ass, Small Pussy Bushy-No Smell, Sharp Nose, Nice Belly Button, Silky Fine Hairy Arms, Passionate Fr, No AR, Arrived Sep 12.

Mei Li – 2033, 25 Yrs, Fair, Pretty, Small Petite-155cm-Easy to Carry, Slim-Teenage Frame, A+ Boobs, Perky Juicy Ass, Tattoo Design Abv Her Butt, No Tummy Fat-Very Well Toned, Shaved Pinkish Pussy, Passionate Frenching, Bath BBBJ, AR, Really Light & Small, Pussy Gripping Ability.

Yao Yao – 2038, 24 Yrs, Tall, Leggy, Long Golden Hair, Nice Lips, 1.67 M, Meaty, BBJ In Bath, AR, Fr, Pink Fresh Pussy With Extended Lips, Arrived 15 July 12.

Xiao Wei (Cat 100) – 2038, Curvy, Fair, B, AR, No Fr, 15 July 12.

Xiao Yu – 2041 (Offers CAT 150 WL for $100 at 45 mins but must be done in their shop), 24 yrs, Petite-158 cm, GND, Slim, Smooth Skin, A+ Cups-Brownish Tits, Perky Ass, Pussy Trimmed, Hugs & Frenches Passionately, AR-Shiok, Arrived Apr 12.

Yezi Aka Leaf – 2041 (Offers CAT 150 WL For $100 At 45 Mins But Must Be Done In Their Shop), 1.64 M, 23 Yrs, Boobs C- Pink Nips, Tall, Very Slim & Petite, Slim Waist, Long Legs, Fake Lashes, Bridge Button Nose, Small Lips, No Tummy, Fair And Super Smooth Skin, Curvy Butts. AR, V Eager To Please, Hard Working, Very Good Looking Pussy, Trimmed Pubic Hair, Always Smiling, Arrived Mar 13.

Qi Qi - 2041 (Offers CAT 150 WL for $100 at 45 mins but must be done in their shop), Pretty With Huge Knockers, Very Fair And Smooth Complexion, Little Bah Bah, Sponteneous Fr, V Good & Deep AR.

Le Le - 2041 (Offers CAT 150 WL For $100 At 45 Mins But Must Be Done In Their Shop), A, Lightly Tanned, Thin, AR, Fr-Tongue Kissing.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

romy romy
Wink 3rd Page Compilation of GL 150cat FRs

Xue Fei - 2045, Obliging, Fr-Spontaneous, AR, Big Eyes, Very Fair-Snow White, Super Smooth, High Cheek Bones, Voluptuous To Bah Bah, Rounded Rear for Doggie, Chunky Thighs, 1.66 M, Natural C boobs, Tight Pussy, Arrived May 12.

Wu Ming – 2045, 1.64 M, B- Boobs, Sharp Feature And Pretty , Big Frame, V Bushy Pussy, V Good Attitude, Fr, AR, Arrived 16 Apr 13.

Nana - 2045a, 23 Yrs,163cm, Fair Smooth Skin, A bit of Small Fats On The Tummy, B Boobs, Brownish Tits, Perky Small Ass, Pussy-Bushy, Lovely Two Tone Nail Polish Manicure & Pedicure, Passionate Fr, AR, V Good Looking, Arrived Apr 12.

Jia Le – 2047, 165 cm, 22 Yrs, Curvy Body, C Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Average Complexion, Intense Fr, Intense AR, Pokes Fingers In Ass.

Lisa – 2058, 23 Yrs, 160cm, A+/B- Boobs, Passionate Fr, AR, Bath BBJ, Accommodative, Best Attitude, Best Massage in GL, Slim-Light-Small-Petite- Great To Flip N Can Also Carry To Fuck, Fair, Trimmed Pussy, Can Control Pussy Muscles, Plays With Her Clit, Cheerful, Fake Moans, Curvy.

[B]Qi Qi [/B]– 2062A, 22 Yrs, SYT, Fair, Petite, 158 CM, Slim, A+ Boobs, Small Perky Ass, Pussy Bushy, No Fr, AR, Good Control Of Pussy Muscles, Light To Flip, Arrived Aug 2012.
Qian Qian – 2062, A Boobs, V Good AR-10 Mins of Digging, Petite, No Fr.

Xiao Yu – 2062, 23 Yrs, Fair, SYT, Large Eyes, 165cm, Leggy, B- Boobs, Perky Juicy Ass, Pussy Well Trimmed, Fr, No AR.

SaSa – 2062, 23 Yrs, 164 CM, Fair, Pretty, Fake Eyelashes-Good, Long Slender Legs, Slim Body, B- Boobs, Perky Ass, Moans, Pussy-Trimmed, Red Pedicure, Fr, AR, Shower BBJ.

Fang Fang – 2062, 24 yrs, 160 CM, A+, Fair, Small Eyes N Lovely Kissable Lips, False Eyelashes-Looks Nice, Lovely Long Hair-Smells Nice, Looks Pretty N Stylish (She Does Not Like Touching Her Hair), Sexy Slim Legs, Slim Body, Nice Perky Small Ass, Pussy-Bushy, Passionate Frenching – Lips Soft N Wet, V Responsive, AR, FJ Vgd N Enjoyable As She Has Stamina , Nice Moans, 'High' Facial Features.

Fei Fei - 2062A, 23 yrs, 175 CM-Tallest In GL, B, Slim, Leggy, Tanned, Curvy Waist, Long Rebonded Hair, Fake Eyelashes, 2 Tone Nail Polish Manicure N Pedicure, Flat Ass, Trimmed Pussy, Pussy Tight, GFE, Hugs, Fondling, Lots of Passionate Non Stop Fr-Tongue Fight, No AR. Naughty & Playful, Loves to Bite Arrived 09 Sep 12.

Alice – 2831A, 22 Yrs, 1.68 M, No Fat, B Boobs, Slender, Long & Lean Legs, Nice Butt, Slim Waist, Chatty & Friendly, SYT, Fake Eye Lashes, Fair & Smooth, No AR, No Fr, Arrived Aug 12.

Xiao Xi - 2831A, 164 CM-Tall Lean Nice Legs, B- Boobs, 24 Yrs, Big Full Lips, Big Eyes, Fake Lashes, Flat Butt, Slim With Slight Tummy Impression, Friendly And Talkative, V Fair & Smooth Skin, Tattoo Abv Her Pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Pussy A Bit Dark, Rubs Asshole And Stick Her Finger In To Ensure Its Clean, Hot Water BBBJ In Bath, AR, Fr, BBBJ Is Pretty Good, Good Rider.

Mei Bo – 2831A, 164 CM, Fair And Smooth Skin, Pussy Very Nicely Trimmed, Pink, B Boobs, MILF, Meaty, Slight Tummy, Big Ass, Shower BBBJ, Very Passionate Fr, AR, Arrived Apr 12.

Si Ling - 2831A, 23 Yrs, 161 CM, SYT, Sharp Perfectly Made Nose, Big Round Eyes, Straight White Teeth, Fair & Smooth, Short Black Hair, Slim, Very Skinny, Petite, Fair, Skin Smooth At Some Areas, Naturally No Armpit Hair, Nicely Painted Hand & Toe Nails, Enhanced B Boobs With Light Brown Nipples, Uses Her Long Nails To Gently Scratch Balls, Slow Sensual Catbath-Uses Her Long Nails To Gently Scratch-Feels Great, Fr-Slow Gentle Type, Smoker, AR, Trimmed & Great Looking Pussy, Moans, Arrived Mar 12.

Xiao Rou - 2831A, 23 Yrs, Navel Piercing, C Boobs, Fair And Smooth Skin-Nice Back, Slim, cute, fair, petite SYT with long silky hair, Nice Ass, Shaved Pussy, Slightly Protruding Clit, Shower BBBJ, Shower Fr, Spontaneous Fr, AR, Screams While Moaning, Arrived Oct 12.

Baby – 2831A, 165 M, 25 yrs, C Boobs, Alluring Look, Small Slit Eyes, Nice Fake Lashes, Slim & Curvy, Trimmed & Good Looking Pussy, Ass Juicy & Bouncy-abit Flat, Fr, No AR, Bad Report From Some Bros , Good Stamina, Accommodative.

02/Ling Er – 24M13 (13 Jln Molek Off L24), 22 Yrs, 1.6 M, Fair, Slightly Meaty, Very Cute, Very Friendly, Natural B Boobs, Tattoo On Biceps, Deep & Pushing Ar on Standing Posn, Spontaneous Fr, Good Doggie, Recent Bad FR, Arrived May 12.

66/Liu Liu – 24M13, 23 Yrs, 1.63m, Fake Eyelashes, Slightly Protruding Tummy, Little Tan-Like A Singaporean Lass, Small Red Tattoo Near Her Right Hip, Natural B Boobs With Pale Pink Nipples, Good Looking Pink Pussy, Labia Tucked Inside Her Vagina Lips And Looks Like It Is Seldom Utilized, Fr-Passionate, No AR, Arrived Aug 12.

99 - 24M13, 23 Yrs, 1.65m, Leggy, B Boobs, Very Fair, No Blemishes Or Tattoos, Best Pussy In GL-Small, Tight & Pink, Aggressive Fr, AR, Arrived Aug 12.

Bao Bao – 3033, B+/C Boobs, Moans loudly, Fair & Smooth Skinned, Fr, AR, Thin Haired Pussy.

Enjoy!
I am eagerly waiting for my turn.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Wah! Thumbs up !
Very good compilation .
Old 17-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 3rd Page Compilation of GL 150cat FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post

Alice – 2831A, 22 Yrs, 1.68 M, No Fat, B Boobs, Slender, Long & Lean Legs, Nice Butt, Slim Waist, Chatty & Friendly, SYT, Fake Eye Lashes, Fair & Smooth, No AR, No Fr, Arrived Aug 12.

66/Liu Liu – 24M13, 23 Yrs, 1.63m, Fake Eyelashes, Slightly Protruding Tummy, Little Tan-Like A Singaporean Lass, Small Red Tattoo Near Her Right Hip, Natural B Boobs With Pale Pink Nipples, Good Looking Pink Pussy, Labia Tucked Inside Her Vagina Lips And Looks Like It Is Seldom Utilized, Fr-Passionate, No AR, Arrived Aug 12.

Enjoy!
Bro, Alice and 66 balik kampung long long time liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, Alice and 66 balik kampung long long time liao.
bro joker, heard from bro doomas that LingLing 1612 retired already.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 17-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 3rd Page Compilation of GL 150cat FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Enjoy!
Vivi-1606 and Duo Duo-1654a are no longer here.
Lisa-1637 is now at 2831a

Great post, bro... up your points
Old 18-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wu Ming 2045 Qingdao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Fresh from oven dong bei lass, Wu Ming (无名)qingdao debut today ...

Hse: 2045
Tall: 1.64 m
Looks : sharp feature and pretty 7.4/10
Boobs: B- (not best assets) but is her critical weak point if u suck u in for surpmonths
Boss can share wat surprise we'll get when we suck her neh neh?
Old 18-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wu Ming 2045 Qingdao

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Boss can share wat surprise we'll get when we suck her neh neh?
Well her pussy will gusting small streams of juices ....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bobby5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New girl (Ang Pai to be)
Name: no 6 (24m13)

Look: 7
Figure:8
Gf:8
Service:9
Boob: C

Have just went down to my regular joint n okt ask me
To try a newbabe by the name of no 6. First look nothing
to shout about, but gd figure which i like..
Seldom post n didnt know how to elaborate.
Overall so far is the best new babe i gave tried.
See the above rating.

A must try new babe!!!
Old 18-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Yan Zi(16W19)

YanZi(16W19)...23yr old mm fm Shaanxi...fair syt gnd demure looker wif sharp features, skin abit dry n wif afew small pimples as still not use to local humid climate, nice kissable lips...158cm+ slim bod...A+/B- boobs darkish reddish pinkish big eraser tits, erotic looking when erect!...juicy perky ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is green newbie but gfe is vgd...strong natural young gf sensual feel n submissive...appears to let herself go to enjoy, shiok!!...a shy sweet mm...

No action in the shower...bed action light catbath, no ar...bbbj quite nice slurpy wet lick of shaft n cockhead n balls, suction abit weak though...erotic innocent eyecontact...got her to kneel on the bed wif me standing for further bbbj, shiok as she looked shy n submissive while gulping on me hard throbbing cock

My turn to take over...licked her bod all over wif YanZi softly wimpering!...light kisses turned to frenching turned to passionate frenching wif her eyes open, me caressing her face, n her hands playing wif me hair n then gripping me neck, v nice!...sucked on her eraser tits getting them erect wif more moans fm her...then went south to do me tonguefu...got her wet n shivering wif her hands gripping the sheets n moans getting louder...went back up to let her taste her own juices while i gently fingered her..damn erotic shiok feel!!...

buay tahan liao so FJ time...vgd wif natural sensuous innocent feel as she appeared to let herself go...eyes rolling, face, chest n neck getting flushed, arms gripping, natural moans...best enjoyed: missionay wif me squeezing her ass sideways frenching passionately cld feel her getting more wet; doggie wif one of her arms stretched back holding one of me hands on her juicy ass wif her face grimacing in pleasure in the mirror abv the bed ; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, as i increased momentum she stretched her legs wider wif her hands to enjoy deeper penetration as i leaned forward to french; asian cowgal up n down piak piak piak until i reached me peak gripped her ass cheeks pulled her close frenched passionately n shot me load, damn shiok!...ended wif a cuddle n light sensuous frenching...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie YanZi notwithstanding her green newbie sex svc as she gave off natural innocent sensuous gfe feel wif a tinge of submissiveness...has gem potential...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 18-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
bro joker, heard from bro doomas that LingLing 1612 retired already.
Yes bro. Lin Lin (1612) is one of my fav.

Another fantastic WL gone. A big lost to GL cheongsters.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1