The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro
So what's consider worth ?
Buy one get one free ?
Please advise
Worth is you pay $50 for massage and with extreme teasing and HJ thrown in together. I have got a few liao. Don't waste time and money paying $50 for HJ.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Outram road massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Worth is you pay $50 for massage and with extreme teasing and HJ thrown in together. I have got a few liao. Don't waste time and money paying $50 for HJ.
sure or not bro, i exchange with you 2 contacts for one of yours....cum!
Old 30-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
massage stuff or GQ stuff ?
Bro why not you go and try yourself than keep asking lol. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 30-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sure or not bro, i exchange with you 2 contacts for one of yours....cum!
Bro StrikeBack44,
Well, I gave you my teasing contact at another post but you did not exchange.
Another bro gave you his contact and you did not exchange either.
Still waiting for your contact, Strikeback.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bro StrikeBack44,
Still waiting for your contact, Strikeback.
sorry bro,

i dunno how this exchange works for you.

for bros who give me details of their contact (mini FR) , if i like, we exchange more details. sometimes even if i don't like , i still give them my contacts for their effort and sincerity.

some bros would outright give me their contacts, and expect me to return the favour but then sorry I am not obligated to give back if it's not what i want.

while some bros I would share without asking for anything in return because you can see they contributed many FRs.

sorry but the deep seated culture of this massage forum is like that....go to geylang forum i do share freely.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light
📝💆
I was serviced by Vivi for a 90 minutes session today. This petite sized SYT provided proper massage which was strong and soothing. Plus she was extra attentive and smiled alot during the session. Highly Recommended 👍✔️

Liked her past reviews, she does look more attractive in person than her photos online~ Maybe she can get tips on taking better selfies from her fellow MLs~ 😁🤳

Quote:
I can tell you when no one wants to talk about what kind of "service", usually it's those type one lah...but why pay so much to get that kind of service with no proper shower and bed...just cheong cat 150 can liao....

but i must say the girls at Mango really OMG....i think i saw Vivi sitting outside the other day...wow...very chio man....more chio than her pictures posted here....
Old 30-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Quote:
sorry bro,

i dunno how this exchange works for you.

for bros who give me details of their contact (mini FR) , if i like, we exchange more details. sometimes even if i don't like , i still give them my contacts for their effort and sincerity.

some bros would outright give me their contacts, and expect me to return the favour but then sorry I am not obligated to give back if it's not what i want.

while some bros I would share without asking for anything in return because you can see they contributed many FRs.

sorry but the deep seated culture of this massage forum is like that....go to geylang forum i do share freely.

I have had similar experiences with bro ibanezjem555.

It's indeed one's prerogative to withhold contacts, fortunately this isn't a common practice.
Old 31-05-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchon View Post
I have had similar experiences with bro ibanezjem555.

It's indeed one's prerogative to withhold contacts, fortunately this isn't a common practice.
you pm someone, tell them you up their points and you expect them to give you contacts and up ur points also ? seriously ? look at my signature .... you and ibanezjem555 belong to the same kind that i had described that's why you get the same experience lah. i have stated previously, your high rep point and repuation power count for nothing when it comes to exchanging contacts for me, it's your contribution that counts.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you pm someone, tell them you up their points and you expect them to give you contacts and up ur points also ? seriously ? look at my signature .... you and ibanezjem555 belong to the same kind that i had described that's why you get the same experience lah. i have stated previously, your high rep point and repuation power count for nothing when it comes to exchanging contacts for me, it's your contribution that counts.
Strikback44,
I uppz your points beforehand is due to goodwill. I do this to many bros too for sharing.
Then, it is up to everyone if want to share or not.
Most bros tell me upfront if they want to share it not.
Even if I uppz first, they tell me they don't want to share, it is ok. But they tell me `no thanks` and don't use my contact.

So far, you are the only one who take a contact, use it and never share your contact. Bro LatchOn has the same experience with you. We know of your fishing pattern for one or two months. But we have been patient by gently reminding you to reciprocate. But no reply from you.

If bros receive my contact and think it is lousy, they just say so it is lousy and say don't want to share theirs and they will have integrity and they won't use the contact they received. Then that's still ok with me.
But with you we only have radio silence after our sharing, no pm to say you don't want or want to share.

Many bros I have shared with are very upfront. Many share two or three contacts with me, and we exchange more with personal notes n descriptions. In my early years, senior bros give me a leg up by sharing even when I have nothing. But I ask politely, do a FR on their request and thank them. It's just common courtesy.

So, Strikeback44, i don't really want your contact now. I just want to call you out. Other bros, please be wary.

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 31-05-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old 31-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Quote:
You have got the sequence wrong, it's more like you write a bit part FR,
we up your points, and pm our contacts first only to be met with radio silence.

Perfectly OK, it's your prerogative, but tell us up front our contacts are no good or we don't contribute enough, instead of wasting time and baiting for more leads with replies like "KIV, you have any other good ones now?" and silence again after we provided additional leads.

Am sure bro ibanezjem555 and I are not the only ones. So bros, just take note and manage your expectation.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchon View Post
You have got the sequence wrong, it's more like you write a bit part FR,
we up your points, and pm our contacts first only to be met with radio silence.

Perfectly OK, it's your prerogative, but tell us up front our contacts are no good or we don't contribute enough, instead of wasting time and baiting for more leads with replies like "KIV, you have any other good ones now?" and silence again after we provided additional leads.

Am sure bro ibanezjem555 and I are not the only ones. So bros, just take note and manage your expectation.
like you say, it's my perogative. i have asked for contacts myself and people have the right not to respond or if people think my contacts not good enough for exchange, they simply don't share....so be it no big deal.

while some are kind enough to share freely when i asked....i remember them....and when they asked me for contacts the next round i just it. give them
Old 31-05-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
like you say, it's my perogative. i have asked for contacts myself ....and when they asked me for contacts the next round i just it. give them
Quite clear what you are doing.
Bros, be wary.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Strikback44,
I uppz your points beforehand is due to goodwill. I do this to many bros too for sharing.
Then, it is up to everyone if want to share or not.
Most bros tell me upfront if they want to share it not.
Even if I uppz first, they tell me they don't want to share, it is ok. But they tell me `no thanks` and don't use my contact.

So far, you are the only one who take a contact, use it and never share your contact. Bro LatchOn has the same experience with you. We know of your fishing pattern for one or two months. But we have been patient by gently reminding you to reciprocate. But no reply from you.

If bros receive my contact and think it is lousy, they just say so it is lousy and say don't want to share theirs and they will have integrity and they won't use the contact they received. Then that's still ok with me.
But with you we only have radio silence after our sharing, no pm to say you don't want or want to share.

Many bros I have shared with are very upfront. Many share two or three contacts with me, and we exchange more with personal notes n descriptions. In my early years, senior bros give me a leg up by sharing even when I have nothing. But I ask politely, do a FR on their request and thank them. It's just common courtesy.

So, Strikeback44, i don't really want your contact now. I just want to call you out. Other bros, please be wary.
hello, fuck you understand....i use your contacts ??? how the f you know i use your lousy contacts ?
like i said you are those kind who " i have given you my contacts now give me yours" kind...in the first place i didn't even ask you for it.

since you said its up to anyone who wants to share or not....so what are you not happy about ? that i ignore you and not courteous ? lol
Old 31-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ibanezjem555;18759140]Bro StrikeBack44,
Still waiting for your contact, Strikeback.[/QUOTE
Yes you are right, it happen to me , just for contact for exchange but after given the ctc never give back as promise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread