The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Friend introduce to me a china girlfriend

[QUOTE=energy_boi;18807801]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Bro, I have just separated and going to head for a irreversible divorce soon.

For ladies (SG) requirements are,
1) you need to have stable career and income of at least 5k take home pay
2) you need to a accommodation in Singapore, a hdb flat or at least a room with both of you and your prospective partner. Preferably a condo

3) you need to find out what is her point of view when comes to money management. Is she a money spender or a non contributor such as a tai tai to building of relationship towards a family unit. Will she work and save money with you and stay with you for a future plan? Is she transparent in her spending when sharing or using money? Will she be willing to spend time with you etc

My money is her money, her money is her money.

4) Is her character difficult and demanding that you have a hard time with her? Is there a character mismatch between both of you that you will end up in conflict?

Always a monetary mismatch.

5) How do both of you manage when resolving conflicts? She maybe hellish sexy and beautiful, good bed skills etc but you have to end up slaving to keep up to her whims and unreasonable demands. Is it worth it? No. And mutual respect is very important.

Save for her to spend. House need to give her as a form of security just in case. She doesnt fork out money.
I agreed above are mostly for sg gals. The ordinary next door goal will look down or disinterested in you for not owning a car at least.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Friend introduce to me a china girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
One of my close friends married a PRC. His ex wife was a local girl who slept with a few men who were wealthier and obviously not interested in long term with her. I went to the hospital to visit him when he had an accident but all I saw was his PRC mistress tending to his every need. She even excused herself when we arrived to allow him some 'bro' time with us. He told us his wife never turn up despite being informed of his accident 3 days ago. Only his PRC mistress turned up after she knocked off from work. I heard she's working as some senior engineer or something like that. My friend makes lesser and rides a motorcycle. But she never mind that fact and kept riding on his motorcycle. Defintely wife material. His wife just tasted him like a spare tyre. Got married because my friend stupidly proposed. His wife eventually dumped him for a white man who promised to Marry her. The last i heard of him was he married his prc and had a child with her. Bumped into him last year at a car owner's gathering and his son was already primary school. His wife was still the prc mistress i met in the hospital that day. Many of the other guys whom we are still in touch with couldn't believe his prc gf can be so faithful.
Such prc ladies are about 20% to 30% or lesser, she belong to those rare breed of ladies of she is not bad looking ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1