The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
China no need to say.
Now foreigners are kena priced out by rich PRC big bosses and cheongsters.

My last trip to Chiang Mai aka LOL (Land Of Lanna) was in 2005.
Yes that's how long I've not stepped into LOL.

Maybe things may have changed now but back then I can just bring my own DFS bottle into any club or restaurant and just have to pay for mixers and ice.
No corkage fees required and in fact the servers are quite bewildered when I asked about corkage fees 555!
You can't do that in Bangkok as the corkage fees are costly.

Another thing I love about Chiang Mai is most cheong places are walkable (must be SAF trained lah).
Once touch down CNX I can just take a short leisure walk to Central Plaza (Chiang Mai Airport) to have a cheap meal at the food court before heading into the city center to check-in at hotel.
Don't have to deal with the bastard rip off tuk tuks/taxis prevalent all over Southeast Asia.

And also not forgetting the fantastic Lanna food with herb ingredients!

Chiang Mai is indeed a good place to chill (not cheong WL puyings lah) and retire.
Mountain views, fresh air, spaciousness and laid back lifestyle.

Anyway as some a**hole joker who has MIA (maybe still lurking 555) said I'm out of touch with Thailand so it's better to let those on the ground to do most of the talking lah 555.
I went there end of last yr, man it was hot dusty n cars everywhere, things hv changed alot since 2005 ...
Old 18-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
I went there end of last yr, man it was hot dusty n cars everywhere, things hv changed alot since 2005 ...
Things must have changed a lot in the once sleepy Chiang Mai City.
More condos, more people means more cars.
But every year the salary never more leh.

Wow now think about it 13 years is really a long time ago!
555 if last time never wear condom any how shoot inside maybe even have teenage son/daughter somewhere in Chiang Mai now!
Old 02-07-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

May you Rest In Peace. Sadly, we will miss one nice Bro in Chiang Mai.

Singaporean cyclist killed in Thailand.
David Sun @New Paper, 2nd Jul.

[IMG][/IMG]

PHOTO: CHRISTINE SEAH

Mr Denison Seah was on a casual ride when the accident happened.
Retired businessman, 57, who cycled competitively, hit by 5-tonne lorry while riding with Thai girlfriend
He was a competitive cyclist who had taken part in numerous regional competitions for more than 20 years.

But retired businessman Denison Seah, 57, was killed in an accident yesterday morning while on a casual ride in Chiang Mai, Thailand, where he had been living for the last three years.

The Singaporean was cycling with his Thai girlfriend when he was reportedly hit by a five-tonne lorry on a two-lane road.

Mr Seah's Thai friend, who wanted to be known only as Mr Justin, 55, a powerboat race director, told The New Paper yesterday that the couple were on a popular cycling route in the Hang Dong district, heading from his home in the town of Mae Hia to the Samoeng district, when the accident happened.

"He usually woke up at 5am on weekdays to train, but he did not have training on Sundays," Mr Justin said.
"He died while he was being taken to the hospital after the accident."

He added that Mr Seah was a good racer whose main interest was in road cycling, and he had many cycling buddies in Thailand and Singapore.

Mr Seah's daughter, Miss Christine Seah, 27, a dog groomer, told TNP that Mr Justin called her at around 11.30am yesterday with the news that her father had been in a bad accident.

"He said that my dad was on the way to the hospital and asked me to go to Chiang Mai quickly. He then hung up abruptly."

As she was struggling to cope with the shocking news and lack of information, he called again after five minutes.

"That was when he told me that my dad had passed away," she said.

Pictures of the accident circulating on Thai social media show a cyclist believed to be Mr Seah lying in a pool of blood, and a distraught woman, believed to be his girlfriend, kneeling beside him on the road.

FUNERAL
Miss Seah said she will be flying to Thailand today with her uncle to bring her father back for a funeral in Singapore.

She said she was still unclear on the exact details of what happened but added that her father moved to live in Chiang Mai about a year after her mother died in 2014.

"We were not always on the best of terms, and I last saw him two years ago when he came back to Singapore for a while," Miss Seah added.

"He was happy there. This was really sudden and unexpected, but I guess the comfort we have is that he went out doing what he loved most."

She said she regretted not reaching out to him when she had the chance.

"We are both the type who aren't open with our feelings and did not know how to show affection.

"I made the mistake of not talking to him more, not telling him that despite all our fighting and dramatics, that I loved him very much and was thankful that he had raised me to be the person of extreme resilience that I am today.

"Rest in peace, dad. I am sorry I was not there."
Old 28-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
majere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Surprise to hear CM is a boring place?
I知 going there Aug for a long period time. Any good bro for some good recommendation or around to meet up for some drinks and food? Cheers
Old 29-07-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by majere View Post
Surprise to hear CM is a boring place?
I知 going there Aug for a long period time. Any good bro for some good recommendation or around to meet up for some drinks and food? Cheers
Recommend you a world famous place in CM to visit.
Tham Luang Caves
Old 30-07-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
That痴 about 3.5h or so of drive. And it痴 located at Chiang Rai, Mae Sai.
Actually there are several approaches to the Tham Luang Caves as it is a huge complex. From north CM there is a hiking trail to the southern point of the cave tunnel.... only about 72km trek..... certainly doable for our NS trained singkie guys
Old 30-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Actually there are several approaches to the Tham Luang Caves as it is a huge complex. From north CM there is a hiking trail to the southern point of the cave tunnel.... only about 72km trek..... certainly doable for our NS trained singkie guys
In army, u are forced to do this bo liao march. In real life, esp mongers will not want to waste the time and effort. 72 km will take days for them, further trail is not like walking on proper laid tarmac road. It is up n down with lots of nature obstacles.

I rather spend the time laying on the sandy beach, drinking beer n watching bikinis gers.
Old 30-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I rather spend the time laying on the sandy beach, drinking beer n watching bikinis gers.
These days I spend time doing river swimming and hiking!
Macam Iron Man challenge 555?
Old 01-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am in cnx now. Left my ATM card at the ATM machine after making withdrawal. Any brothers here know any hotels or shops that allows me to "advance" cash through a "purchase"?

Though still have some cash but have to spend with caution coz have 4 more days to go.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Am in cnx now. Left my ATM card at the ATM machine after making withdrawal. Any brothers here know any hotels or shops that allows me to "advance" cash through a "purchase"?

I know big hotels allow their guests to advance cash. If u have your pin, u can withdraw cash using your credit card with ATM or approach any bank to withdraw cash using your credit card. Alternative, any bro in CM can pass u cash but of cause u need to transfer cash to their SG bank account.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Though still have some cash but have to spend with caution coz have 4 more days to go.
Go back to that ATM that u forgot your card, touch on top of the machine sometime people found it and will leave it on top of the machine.....of if ATM is outside a 7/11, just walk in to 7/11 and ask if anyone found and leave with them or not.

If all ways cannot and u need help, PM me and see what i can do.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If u got the pin to your credit card, can withdraw cash from all ATMs. If you forgot your pin, then, go to the nearest bank with your passport. The bank officer, after doing the paperwork with your credit card and passport would allow to withdraw THB. There is however a service charge.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I know big hotels allow their guests to advance cash. If u have your pin, u can withdraw cash using your credit card with ATM or approach any bank to withdraw cash using your credit card. Alternative, any bro in CM can pass u cash but of cause u need to transfer cash to their SG bank account.
Unfortunately the hotel which I am staying does not have such arrangement.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Go back to that ATM that u forgot your card, touch on top of the machine sometime people found it and will leave it on top of the machine.....of if ATM is outside a 7/11, just walk in to 7/11 and ask if anyone found and leave with them or not.

If all ways cannot and u need help, PM me and see what i can do.
I left it at a ATM machine in cnx airport and flew off to Mae Hong Son. I realised when i arrived in MHS and had contacted local bank to cancel the ATM card.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
If u got the pin to your credit card, can withdraw cash from all ATMs. If you forgot your pin, then, go to the nearest bank with your passport. The bank officer, after doing the paperwork with your credit card and passport would allow to withdraw THB. There is however a service charge.
I don't have a PIN to my credit card. Think the only solution is to approach a local bank. Just hope it opens on Sunday otherwise any happy ending can only carry out on Monday (my last day in cnx).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1