The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: How often do you have sex with your wife?

There are also cases of paternity fraud where the husband realizes that none of the kids are his. The wife still had the cheek to ask for half the assets & alimony.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lewislow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
There are also cases of paternity fraud where the husband realizes that none of the kids are his. The wife still had the cheek to ask for half the assets & alimony.
Can counter claim against her?
Old 11-05-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
tomatosalad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the guys seldom have sex with their wife after the first few years. Where there is the 7 years crisis in every relationship
Old 13-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Tab6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatosalad View Post
Most of the guys seldom have sex with their wife after the first few years. Where there is the 7 years crisis in every relationship
Oh is it? Didn't know that
Old 08-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlum1 View Post
I don't think woman don't have the urge for sex. I accidentally found my wife hid a few vibrators in the drawer. She purposely don't want to have sex with me, just want to punish me for not being able to provide lot of $$$$$ as compare to her friends' husband.
Recently, more worst, she would stay over at her friend house, that what she said, leaving kids to me to take care, said she need time off. SWhen washing her clothing after her stay over, I found that she was wearing very sexy nightgown, She don't wear those at home. This makes me very worry, but I don't dare to confront her as this would trigger a divorce finally. I just endure it for the kids.
She is having an affair outside. That is obvious
Old 08-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoneos View Post
In general, it is not normal for women not to be horny. Mother nature wired our brains to fuck and procreate. If not, the human race ends. It is simply survival of the species. There must be some issue if your wife doesn't want to spread her legs and fuck. Do you treat her like shit and then expect her to blow you? If it is simply upbringing that sex is dirty and a sin, that can be changed quite easily.

Women like sex more than man. But women need the right environment and emotions to have sex. To them, feeling and emotion is more important. For guy, they can fuck anytime anywhere. For women, it is more of emotional attachment, environment and security from man before they fuck the man.

Women need to find a good reason to have sex. For guy, they just need to be horny just to have sex.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
She is having an affair outside. That is obvious
That is so obvious. Wife having affairs. Nightgown and vibrators. She wearing it for the outside man
Old 08-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
This is a common quandry - wife expects husband to be the perfect man, and when he does everything right and all the moon and stars in the galaxy align, she may be in a mood for sex. And she expects husband to wait until this celestial event happens, and spend all the days and weeks in between constantly making her comfortable and happy.

Husband expects regular sex, period. And wife can't understand why husband's needs can be so....constant. And she feels like a "piece of meat" who is "not loved". It's a chicken and egg issue without a good solution, so long your wife chooses to hold her point of view.

I do not believe you can take the waiting and only pcc in the meantime. So that's a hard conversation that you need to have with her.
When the alpha guy come into her life. She give sex to him without anything. Just wow. Lol
Old 08-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry bro TS, I dun want to break up family but nightgown and vibrators are very obvious signs. It is very heartbreaking to witness these but you got to deal it very coolly and logically. Getting a private detective or you catch it yourself is up to you. Once a woman who spread her legs to another man, the precious family relationships is destabilize. If a woman can think she will be sensible if not she will be a willful one. Sex is very powerful to bond man and woman. A woman should not be having affairs for being married or by folly she was seduced by another man. Very hard to swallow but you need to communicate and seek your friends advice or counsellor advice to handle such sensitive delicate issues that will lead to impending divorce. Hope that you remain cool and logical to minimize damages to all party involved in your family. Once you have objective evidences of her and her boyfriend. There is nothing for her to defend but to lay out negotiations terms of what are next steps.
Try not to be vengeful as there is bad karma and bad consequences. Do not use violence or get physical. As long as you are clear conscience, do whatever you can to salvage this marriage. If it cannot be help. You decide.
I used to love my wife but she do not help to contribute as a family unit constructively.

Last edited by Vanda; 08-06-2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnBoLanPaJi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicialow09ww View Post
Women like sex more than man. But women need the right environment and emotions to have sex. To them, feeling and emotion is more important. For guy, they can fuck anytime anywhere. For women, it is more of emotional attachment, environment and security from man before they fuck the man.

Women need to find a good reason to have sex. For guy, they just need to be horny just to have sex.
Good to know from a woman's view!
Old 15-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlum1 View Post
I don't think woman don't have the urge for sex. I accidentally found my wife hid a few vibrators in the drawer. She purposely don't want to have sex with me, just want to punish me for not being able to provide lot of $$$$$ as compare to her friends' husband.
Recently, more worst, she would stay over at her friend house, that what she said, leaving kids to me to take care, said she need time off. SWhen washing her clothing after her stay over, I found that she was wearing very sexy nightgown, She don't wear those at home. This makes me very worry, but I don't dare to confront her as this would trigger a divorce finally. I just endure it for the kids.
very sad case. i know a few cases but usually happens with the wife, not the husband.

it's not easy to confront/divorce esp if you guys loved each other alot last time.

what caused you all to reach this stage, TS?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1