The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Latebird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First FR:Recent taiwan trip..

Part 1
Went to Taiwan Taichung with my buddy recently. Was walking along the streets and saw many Taiwan chio Mei Meis. Became horny and started to search the forum for contacts to arrange for a quick release. Managed to contact 1 agent via line and arrange for a 4500 nt range gal. Was told tat her age is 20 plus. So I quickly booked a room and waited patiently for her. The gal came abt 30 mins later. Was disappointed with her look as she look like typical ah lian with thick make up and not worth the money to bonk her. Was hoping to see the gal next door type. Told her 不好意思 and she left. Agent called me and I told her my preference. She said no problem. Waited for another 45 mins and finally she came. Name is 晶晶,dunno got bluff me or not. A typical gal next door looks. Very shy gal like first time doing like tat. One thing I notice abt Taiwan gals is tat their boobs is all so small. But hers is proportional to her built lah. Was very excited as first time trying Taiwan dish. Paid her the money and proceed to SOP.
She asked me whether I want to bath first? I was expecting that she would bring me to toilet to bath together. So I just reply, u go bath first. She is really a very shy gal as she move ard in the room with a towel clad to her body. When I heard the water running, I also remove my clothes and went into the bathroom. She appears rather uncomfortable and this really stimulate me to be more interested to know what will happen when I'm inside her. Bathing is nothing to shout abt as I just stand there admiring her body. She looks like the most 21 yrs old. No tattoos and innocent, really the type of gal I wanted.
We went to the bed after tat, did not know what kind of service expected as agent promised me to be a unforgettable experience...to be continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1