The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Clean, Nice massage at Serangoon Garden

Hi bros,

Would like to share my experience at this place.

It was my first time visiting this TN shop at Serangoon Garden.

Parking depends on the time of visit. As it is near eateries, parking could be a challenge during lunch or dinner time.

After parking my car, I walked up to the 2nd floor and was greeted by a PRC auntie. Shop ambient was good with the right amount of lightings.

There are at least 6 rooms, with 2 rooms designated for ladies. So, those brothers with wide or gf who needs a massage can visit this place.

Was quoted $50 per hour. Paid and went inside the room. Room interior was very clean and the massage bed was laid with comfortable towels. Can feel the difference the moment I laid on it...it really soft and smell good. Was told to remove my clothes except underwear. So, you guess it right, there is no hanky panky here..... The doors had a large see through window and there is basically, not a chance that we can something out from there.

Massage started and man!!!! She got strength man! She is almost 1.55m tall and average in size. But her fingers are damn strong loh!

She asked me where I wanted her to concentrate on and I said ard my neck area. Immediately, she went to work and I can feel the relaxation almost immediately. The one hour massage went by quickly without me flipping over. But what the hack right? I'm there for clean massage and I left as a rejuvenated man after that.

Went it my car and saw a warren walking around..... Damn!! But very luckily, she just started her round....heng ah!!!!!I forgotten to put coupons lah... I'm not cheap stake okie??

For bros interested, don't have to pm me. Just post it here and I will share the location. No minimum points too...we are here to share and enjoy.

Cheers bros!!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBirdGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clean, Nice massage at Serangoon Garden

Bro can tell me more info of this HC pls pm me thanks
Old 04-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Clean, Nice massage at Serangoon Garden

Hi bros,

This TN shop is at Serangoon Garden way. Name of the shop is Qi Mantra. Located above a pub. Along this stretch, there is a UOB bank so you won't miss it.

After massage, I highly recommend the Korean food opposite the street. They served the best Korean food I ever tasted! Then after dinner, there is a dessert store above the Korean food. A great way to end your day.

Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1