The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Typically SAF likes to keep things quiet and do his deals in the background... We all know he's looking at a few options and I guess we'll be hearing about them when the deals are done...
Right bro imom. Else Chelski will try to scupper the potential deals by offering above-market transfer fees and pay for the players that United is interested in.
One only has to look at Robben, Essien, Ballack, Obi Mikel to name but a few who have gone to Chelski instead.
Better to keep things under wrap till the deal is done or better still, throw some red herrings for Chelski.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ronaldo wins monthly award again

Ronaldo is the Premiership's second-higest goalscorer.

Cristiano Ronaldo has become only the third player to win the Barclays Premiership Player of the Month Award twice in a row.

The in-form Manchester United winger picked up the December award to follow in the footsteps of Dennis Bergkamp (1997) and Robbie Fowler (1995/6).

Ronaldo, 21, scored seven goal in six matches in December to take his season's tally to 12.

That is only one behind the Premiership's top scorer Didier Drogba.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Edited for red devils bias...

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Barcelona are lining up a summer swoop for Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo - with star midfielder Xavi heading to Old Trafford in return. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham want Manchester United's Wes Brown and are ready to slap in a £5m offer. (The Sun)

AND FINALLY...
Noise levels experienced by players at Fratton Park, Old Trafford and Anfield are often in excess of 90 decibels - meaning that players may be given earmuffs to protect their hearing under health and safety legislation. (The Sun)
Old 12-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
One only has to look at Robben, Essien, Ballack, Obi Mikel to name but a few who have gone to Chelski instead.
Better to keep things under wrap till the deal is done or better still, throw some red herrings for Chelski.
Right ! Must inform SAF to start looking for more Djemba Djemba, Liam Miller, Bellion, Forlan, Kleberson, Veron etc.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

I read somewher the german newspapers reported Chelsea is offering Robben + 10 mil for Hargreaves...knn...toopid Chelsea everytime trying to steal our targets...

Old 12-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
I read somewher the german newspapers reported Chelsea is offering Robben + 10 mil for Hargreaves...knn...
Nevermind. If Hargreaves goes to Chelsea instead, Michael Carrick will break Hargreaves' legs again in April. Hehe.

But at least Hargreaves has indicated his desire to be a Red Devil, unlike the nazi Ballack (orbi good, now doing badly at Chelsea) and the money-face Mikel.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Right ! Must inform SAF to start looking for more Djemba Djemba, Liam Miller, Bellion, Forlan, Kleberson, Veron etc....
Dun forget a goalie like MASSIMO TAIBI, Fabian Barthez or Mark Bosnich , so that Chelsea can hijack to 'ease' their goalie woes... Wahaha....

Also wingers like Karel I've-come-to-England-to-sit-on-the-bench Poborsky, Jordi I-wish-I-was-half-the-player-my dad-was Cruyff...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thumper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't believe players still want to go to chelski even though they know that those idiots are signing them just to piss United off and not let them have the players... are they retarded, blind or simply plain dumb?

kudos to park that he still wants to sign with United even though chelski came in, in the last min to try to sign him.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

Why not ? Those who went to Chelsea are diagnosed with the Borgarde disease...just sit still on the bench and make occasional appearances will makes you a millionaire...

Old 15-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote from the commentators during last Sat's game vs Villa:

Sir Alex has said in his match notes that he is unlikely to bring in any new faces in January if their bid for Owen Hargreaves fails....

Old 15-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

TRANFER RUMOURS, GOSSIP-
BBC Sun 14/1
(edited for bias on MU)

Manchester United have won the race to sign Southampton's Gareth Bale and will clinch an £8m summer deal. (Mirror)

Gabriel Heinze admits his United career is over. Inter Milan, Juventus, PSG and Valencia are interested. (NotW)

Wigan have failed with a £7m bid for Manchester United's Alan Smith. (NotW)

OTHER GOSSIP (aka Chelski WOES)
Chelsea are set to move for ex-Italy coach Marcello Lippi - if manager Jose Mourinho quits in the summer. (People)

Mourinho, who is wanted by six clubs, will have showdown talks with Blues owner Roman Abramovich. (Sunday Mirror)

And the Portuguese manager has already told Abramovich that he will leave immediately if the Russian pays off his contract. That redundancy cheque would amount to £25m. (Sunday Times)

Abramovich blocked a bid to bring Aston Villa's Milan Baros to Chelsea, with Shaun Wright-Phillips going in the opposite direction. (News of the World)

Mourinho has told 'friends' Andriy Shevchenko has come to Chelsea to be "on holiday". (Sunday Independent)

And there are also reports Mourinho has been told to hire a Russian assistant in place of Steve Clarke. (Independent)
Old 15-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asnee2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Bro and Sis who wager regularly on soccer, do drop me a message. I can give you the best odds
Old 16-01-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

What is this nonsense that Chelski are also interested in Owen Hargraves... aiyah why always like that.... damn 'gee seow'.

Now SAF have to go shopping again... sigh

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 16-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Yar, i read it in the papers.. Just like robben, they like to lee siao.. buy n put on bench. SWP also...

sigh.. what to do? they hv got $$$
Old 16-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I know this will not happen, but i hope Jose can replace Ferguson as ManU manager, no matter how we dislike Chelski, we gotta admit Jose is good, way way better than Rafa and Wenger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1