The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #20161  
Old Today, 07:32 AM
thewonderspy thewonderspy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18,968
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 7
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 3,400,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

Testimonials

Katisuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katisuk View Post
received my penis extender and pheromones colognes yesterday. Good condition, will be trying out.


Effendy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendy View Post
met with the supplier today, confirmed that the products are original. And i tried the spanish fly mint myself, felt tingling. got effect on guy also. Will be trying Spanish fly liquid and German mix as recommended on my wife really. Wish me luck


glam82
Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82 View Post
Like I said before. Good products and reliable seller


subidowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Ehh i think i need to update the use of such stuffs....

I bought GSD from TS. Used two bottles out of three.... First time on a girl i met in butter factory. I asked her out for the second date.... First time using such stuff.... Didn't manage to have any happening but did have some kissing and touching.... End of the day is i dunno is it the GSD is effective or she is interested in me..

Second bottle i just used lately..... After chilling out at some place, pour in a bottle into her beer. She told me she only had 3 guys in her whole life and all serious relationship. She never fling or ons before. After drinking a bit, we went to a park where i parked. She immediately threw herself at me and we had sex.... But she did complain that she didn't have sex for a long time. Its quite painful to enter but she is very very wet. She also dunno why as she is not really relax and enjoying (might be due to pain). End of the day i also dunno is it i am attractive or is it the GSD....

Moral of the story: Good to use and effective but might do some doubt to urself as u dunno is it u or is it the GSD is good


grapezjuice
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapezjuice View Post
tried USA spanish fly last week and i was impressed with the results!

I didnt expect much because i failed quite a few times before. Got everything from china and thailand but didnt work. thought of giving one last try and si bei swee. Works! I got another 4 bottles before flying off and supplier gave me a good deal. My whole trip was wonderful.

Felt that the love between us sparkles yet again.


grapezjuice 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapezjuice View Post
Anyway the arouse-rx and pherx sex pheromone perfume was great! thanks for the introduction. will write FR again once i use it long enough.


kiddy_2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy_2807 View Post
it's weird but mixing really multiply it's strength


bling_bling
Quote:
Originally Posted by bling_bling View Post
I found an excellent combination using prolifta and USA spanish fly at the same time. Met with two different suppliers and got them on the same day but i didnt expect to use them together. She is horny and im active enought to satify her really brightens our perspecitive on our relationship. I'm not a young guy and performance has been decreasing every year for me, what fustrates me more is the chemistry and love between us. Well relationship is great, but that doesnt mean i have the same attraction towards her anymore as compared to the first year we met. Feelings didnt change but my perspeciticve on being intimate with her change through time. She is just not as appealling as other girls to me anymore. A bro once said, no matter how pretty your wife is, you are bound to cheat or even yearn for other girls. Well that's true. I visited some stables and im not proud of it as a married man. On my defence, maturbation has seem more attractive then fucking my wife, so i guess some stuff needs to be done. Some people tries to spice up their sex life with DBSM, role play etc. But it doesnt seem like my wife is into that kind of role play.

Back to the story, i told her about it and she agreed to give it a chance. I always know that i have performance problem so i decided to give this prolifta a try. and im glad i did. Both suppliers spend quite a bit of time explaining to me the usage and i end up mixing my USA spanish fly with just plain water. It took only 5 minutes for me and almost the same time for her. Her body got warm and her below was moist, very moist, even before i touch her. Well i wont go into details but the whole sex thing but significiant effects and changes in her body was obvious and my perception of her changed. We did a little tie up and thats beucase i felt that i was available for a 2nd round. Usually just 1 time and i sleep.

Good product! will be getting more soon! kudos to your biz. and thanks for this little boost =) i'm glad i came across sammyboy.
__________________
Adult Sex Toys and Sexual Wellbeing
www.sexylovey.com

Please kindly PM me with your handphone number

*All products will be pack in discreet packaging
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20162  
Old Today, 09:32 AM
thewonderspy thewonderspy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18,968
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 7
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Testimonials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katisuk View Post
received my penis extender and pheromones colognes yesterday. Good condition, will be trying out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendy View Post
met with the supplier today, confirmed that the products are original. And i tried the spanish fly mint myself, felt tingling. got effect on guy also. Will be trying Spanish fly liquid and German mix as recommended on my wife really. Wish me luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82 View Post
Like I said before. Good products and reliable seller
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Ehh i think i need to update the use of such stuffs....

I bought GSD from TS. Used two bottles out of three.... First time on a girl i met in butter factory. I asked her out for the second date.... First time using such stuff.... Didn't manage to have any happening but did have some kissing and touching.... End of the day is i dunno is it the GSD is effective or she is interested in me..

Second bottle i just used lately..... After chilling out at some place, pour in a bottle into her beer. She told me she only had 3 guys in her whole life and all serious relationship. She never fling or ons before. After drinking a bit, we went to a park where i parked. She immediately threw herself at me and we had sex.... But she did complain that she didn't have sex for a long time. Its quite painful to enter but she is very very wet. She also dunno why as she is not really relax and enjoying (might be due to pain). End of the day i also dunno is it i am attractive or is it the GSD....

Moral of the story: Good to use and effective but might do some doubt to urself as u dunno is it u or is it the GSD is good
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapezjuice View Post
tried USA spanish fly last week and i was impressed with the results!

I didnt expect much because i failed quite a few times before. Got everything from china and thailand but didnt work. thought of giving one last try and si bei swee. Works! I got another 4 bottles before flying off and supplier gave me a good deal. My whole trip was wonderful.

Felt that the love between us sparkles yet again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapezjuice View Post
Anyway the arouse-rx and pherx sex pheromone perfume was great! thanks for the introduction. will write FR again once i use it long enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy_2807 View Post
it's weird but mixing really multiply it's strength
Quote:
Originally Posted by bling_bling View Post
I found an excellent combination using prolifta and USA spanish fly at the same time. Met with two different suppliers and got them on the same day but i didnt expect to use them together. She is horny and im active enought to satify her really brightens our perspecitive on our relationship. I'm not a young guy and performance has been decreasing every year for me, what fustrates me more is the chemistry and love between us. Well relationship is great, but that doesnt mean i have the same attraction towards her anymore as compared to the first year we met. Feelings didnt change but my perspeciticve on being intimate with her change through time. She is just not as appealling as other girls to me anymore. A bro once said, no matter how pretty your wife is, you are bound to cheat or even yearn for other girls. Well that's true. I visited some stables and im not proud of it as a married man. On my defence, maturbation has seem more attractive then fucking my wife, so i guess some stuff needs to be done. Some people tries to spice up their sex life with DBSM, role play etc. But it doesnt seem like my wife is into that kind of role play.

Back to the story, i told her about it and she agreed to give it a chance. I always know that i have performance problem so i decided to give this prolifta a try. and im glad i did. Both suppliers spend quite a bit of time explaining to me the usage and i end up mixing my USA spanish fly with just plain water. It took only 5 minutes for me and almost the same time for her. Her body got warm and her below was moist, very moist, even before i touch her. Well i wont go into details but the whole sex thing but significiant effects and changes in her body was obvious and my perception of her changed. We did a little tie up and thats beucase i felt that i was available for a 2nd round. Usually just 1 time and i sleep.

Good product! will be getting more soon! kudos to your biz. and thanks for this little boost =) i'm glad i came across sammyboy.
__________________
Adult Sex Toys and Sexual Wellbeing
www.sexylovey.com

Please kindly PM me with your handphone number

*All products will be pack in discreet packaging
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20163  
Old Today, 11:31 AM
thewonderspy thewonderspy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18,968
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 7
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

TESTIMONALS


Quote:
Originally Posted by afease123 View Post
Previously i tried German Sex Drops and after a while, my partner seems to have gotten use to the dosage. Now i change to USA spanish fly with blue wizard mix and the results were great! really great! Love it!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ornament1969 View Post
First time getting from TS i paid the original price.
After the 2nd time i go back to him, i got good discounts.
I am really happy with the customer service TS gave me. Kudos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
This batch of USA Spanish fly is really strong. Last for 6 hours now!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
ON arousal oil was really good, I put just two drops on her clit and she was screaming and squirting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
Tried the German sex drops on my girl, after heading good reviews about it.
I mix with 1/3 glass of star fruit juice and stir. Within 15 mins after she consume she tells me she can feel the difference.
It was after her menses period so it couldn't be the menses that is making her feel horny.
We spend a good night yet again =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konsortium View Post
Met TS again today to get 3 sets of spanish fly. If you buy more you get more discounts. Products are good, I decided to take 3 spanish, 1 german sex drops, 1thickening cream, 1 delay cream. will write my FR once i tried them out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerlicking View Post
Heard alot of good reivews. Created account for contact. Pls message me someone!
__________________
Adult Sex Toys and Sexual Wellbeing
www.sexylovey.com

Please kindly PM me with your handphone number

*All products will be pack in discreet packaging
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20164  
Old Today, 01:32 PM
thewonderspy thewonderspy is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18,968
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 7
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Testimonals


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoegaargen View Post
Thanks TS for providing the contact. SMSed and replied almost immediately. Met him 1/2 an hour later and collected my mint, Spanish fly, cologne and tongkat Ali. Location was central so very convenient. He was much earlier than me so thumbs up for that.

Tongkat Ali was a little cheaper than those sold in Walton and basically all the prices are reasonable.

Spanish fly was wonderful too. Bought the bundle and took a shot with my gf. Actually all these products they say is for females but males can consume them too. It's like energy booster for us.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgianseat View Post
First time writing an FR. Went to bonk an escort from SG dome and after a seccession, we had a little chat and we talked. I was mentioning that I was having problems with my wife as she has really low sex drive, and she intro Spanish fly and where to get it. Apparently it helps to promote sex drives in girls and makes damn really wet so that itís really easy to get in, thus setting them into the mode.
I messaged TS and got the number of the supplier. I got the promotion package, 2 bottles. And I added it into the drink Ė A lot of nice, very little water and half a bottle of Spanish. Waited for 15 mins for the effect to take place. In the end it took Half an hour for me.

We were watching tv on the bed and then suddenly she push the blanket aside and ask me to bathe. I ask why, and she replied, ď donít go bathe then you donít regret.Ē I straight away chiong to the bathe room. 2 minute shower and I was out. Same as the time when I was in BMT. I came out and she was already naked in the bed. Stright away I know the Spanish fly was working.

After 10 minutes of kissing, her whole panties was soaking wet. And it was dripping down her tights. I took off her panties and she ban down on her fours to suck my cock. At this moment I can see that her vagina was dripping and wetting the whole bed. Damn arousing.

Im going to try again tonightÖ wish you guys luck too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt1999 View Post
TS thanks for the fly, it really helps alot! as a couple we are happier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk_Hogan View Post
yesterday was our anniversary and i mix Spanish with Blue... Color is more visiable but the reaction was super fast... She got quite high and suggested swallowing my cum for first time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsons View Post
After child birth, especially the 2nd born, my wife suddenly lost all interest in sex. Im not sure if itís because she feels that 2 kids are enough or the fact that she has stopped getting horny. Which ever reason, I has a long talk with her before and we agreed that we will stop at 2. Condoms will always be on from now on. Sad but what to do. However, it doesnít seem to have any improvements.

I had a friend who introduce sammyboy to me and mentioned that he saw an enhancer that would help me with my situation, no risk, so I went to try it out. Not really costly unless u try every single product. But it was worth it, totally. If I can make her horny again, why not. So I got a few sets at a discounted rate and tried it.

I requested the item to be delivered to me immediately and tried it straight away in the night. To cut the story short, it works wonders.

The process - My elder kid had chalet and the new born was taken care for the week by my mother-in-law. I took this chance to share the time with my wife. Please take note. Previously I talked to my wife about this and she agreed to try. However I do not want to tell her that im using it now because i do not want it to be a placebo effect. And im very curious if this stuff would work. I tried USA Spanish fly first because I trust the country of itís origin. I mix it with ice tea and the color cant be seen.

She was on her bed but I can feel that she was very fidgety. She kept moving and couldnít stay still. I was worried and ask her what happened. She then advanced towards me and started kissing my neck. I knew it was on. She is someone who loves being on top and the next thing I knew, she was kissing me wildly. I was so turned on by it. You have to understand that for almost a year, I felt that my wife has lost interest, and my mind has been wondering. If she fell for another guy at work? Was I bad on bed? Do I have bad breath? She stop loving me? All these questions was answered immediately. She still loves me. She was rubbing herself all over me and we even tied my hands to the bed frame for a short while just to pleasure me.

Currently, after a few tries I donít have to rely on it and she comes naturally. I guess the enhancer opened her to the idea to express herself. So far we did it almost everyday and Iím glad about everything that has happened.

As for the best, mix German with anything. I find that it increases the effect. Cheers. Im going to try mixing and see which has the best effect possible. I will be sharing. Thanks TS for the contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve-Tsin View Post
I have yet to try the spanish fly mix but i tested out the pill that the supplier gave me and it was good. I maintained a hard erection without the nasty side effects. good stuff.
__________________
Adult Sex Toys and Sexual Wellbeing
www.sexylovey.com

Please kindly PM me with your handphone number

*All products will be pack in discreet packaging
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
hi ts. pls pm me. tks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph