The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Seems like nowadays theres so many pretty maids. I just wonder are they really maids or just a freelancer.

So is this a maid or a freelancer

She is a maid, first chat her she was working at Yishun area, no longer chat her, not sure whether still working at Yishun....she looking for pay to service,only off on Sunday
Old 31-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Me too, i just got to know an indonesian maid 2 days ago from those chat applets. This sunday shes working so i will meet her the next sunday. Shes 42yrs old next month. Once again I will attempt to bring her to the hotel to fuck on our first meeting. I take it as a personal challenge.

The following was our initial conversations.

Standard convo bro...good lesson for newbies...I agree. If u know Malay or Bahasa, very easy to click with indon maids....go Jalan Japan means go hotel...hahaha..good one bro.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Me too, I going to bring this pinay to hotel this Sunday that I had chat 2 weeks ago. I had met her last Sunday but only to test water, did some kissing & rubbing of boobs, no rejection, she msg me yesterday to go hotel this Sunday said that I had make her horny last Sunday.....hahaha
Nice bro your pinay maid also 40+ wish you good lucky. Can share with us some photos
Old 31-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Standard convo bro...good lesson for newbies...I agree. If u know Malay or Bahasa, very easy to click with indon maids....go Jalan Japan means go hotel...hahaha..good one bro.
Yes, u r right, my intention of posting my chats here so that members can follow my style of chatting that will quickly lead both of you to the hotel room. So far it works for me, 1st meeting only and i bring her to the hotel.

If want to quickly bring her to the hotel, one cannot be too gentleman. Being too gentleman is a very big mistake. Break the ice, start by calling her dear, sayang, then ask her to give u an internet hug or kiss etc etc......... then propose to relax in hotel giving excuse that weather hot outside etc etc.

My taxi friend teach me 1 tactic, he say bring her go makan hot chilli stuff, then with body all sweating, then propose to go hotel wash up.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
She is a maid, first chat her she was working at Yishun area, no longer chat her, not sure whether still working at Yishun....she looking for pay to service,only off on Sunday
Yes, its comfirmed shes a maid. Ive spoken to her directly. She is a very good lady and she is not a greedy girl like others. But she need money for her daughter. Quite a quiet girl who doesnt like to talk much. After listening to her stories, i respect her.

So have you meet her in person? Please treat her well. Please dont tell her about sammyboy.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Haven't try Filipina. Can't comment on their bed skills.

But indon. I have tried. Wore hijab when we met and all but inside hotel, it's crazy. She was leading me and all.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post

But indon. I have tried. Wore hijab when we met and all but inside hotel, it's crazy. She was leading me and all.
Yes, my indo gf also v hot. After she got high, she automatically go on top of me and then fuck me, in out in out fast and slow etc etc and then after a while, she fuck me in a circular motion, it was as though she was using my dick to stir the walls of her vagina, same like shes grinding chilli padi.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Manning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Last got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this wee hour.... finally got this maid reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a maid out for release ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to her place pick her up and we head to near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is new TOP HDB that can enjoy OUR BBBJ session....

her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat.....

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. wrClean up and drop her back and went back home happy man and sleep.....

Is near the macperson MRT there ... interested bro should try...
Bro , can exchange contacts ?
Old 01-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolwater069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

All woman have a volcano inside them, some know well how to erupt, some need to be shown. It is not the nationality per se.

Experienced super hot indo girl, super hot filipina and yes super hot other women. Also experienced woman with little experience in bed and good thing is they can be taught to be become a volcano.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus a general warning.. this thread is no longer safe to post maid esp with their photo..
There is alot of white knight here tat will inform the maid if they know them.. Me jus kana one fucker here.. will not post the detail..
To all bro jus be careful..
Old 01-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus a general warning.. this thread is no longer safe to post maid esp with their photo..
There is alot of white knight here tat will inform the maid if they know them.. Me jus kana one fucker here.. will not post the detail..
Expose him here please.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro, wear hijab can go open hotel room? I seldom want hunt in PL as i thought they will not go hotel when wear like that. I always curious what is inside the cloth. Filipina as long they like you, can screw already.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

I remember she was wrapped up. Looks pettite and face looks ok.

But after we shower, she took out everything , wow. Long hair, C cup on a 1.55m tall package. Average milfy size. Gave her a peck on the lips and neck, she starts to go horny pretty fast.

Keep shouting my name when I was going in and out
Old 01-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
I remember she was wrapped up. Looks pettite and face looks ok.
It is not the race much less the religion.

Pints are mostly Catholic and Indon can be Christian or Muslim.

Personally I have never screw a hijab girl before but yes, I had Indon Muslim girls. And boy....they fuck me more than I fuck them. I remembered one of my indon helper was riding me on top. Grinding her hips on my overworked cock and I was lying down grabbing her c cup papaya boobs..vety shiok.

Suddenly she give a whimper and grind even harder and I felt a flood of liquid enveloping my cock and groin area. The grip of her cb tightened over my cock and I exploded inside her. One of the few times I couldn't control myself.

Looking back, it was one of the hottest fuck I had. But it may be selective memories. Filipina tend to be hot in bed too....if they like u.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Bro show who is that fucker? The chat or something I also Kenna before

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1