The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

As I am still under modulation I believe my last 2 updates is still in the queue. I think 1 part was missed or mixed up. After this "If I still have any doubts "hornymum" is my mum, the following conversation confirmed my suspicion." I should have 1 more part that explain how I confirm hornymum is actually the mum of John. I am waiting for the latest 2 updates to show up. If indeed I missed that part I will post it again. Future updates I will label them with Chapter xx.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I write them. I dun write with perfect grammar but concentrate more to get the story right and realistic. It's fun writing and creating the storyline as I go along. Should hornymum finally have sex with her son? I would like to hold it as much as possible. More teasing between mother and son, can see cannot get seems fun.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait to read it. 😆
Old 25-02-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
CLONE8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. upzz u.

check your wechat "nearby" function to see your friends are nearby
Old 25-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Congratulation TS u r out of modulation, and very nice story. Keep the update coming.
Old 25-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SaBadBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 25-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan - missing part previously

here is the missing part that continue after "If I still have any doubts "hornymum" is my mum, the following conversation confirmed my suspicion."

Hornymum: "bj your head! You wish! Naughty boy! . You know something malu happened earlier".

Me: "wat malu thing happen?"

Hornymum: "I was bathing, then there was this big BIG lizard, out of nowhere I saw it on my toilet door".

Hornymum: "I nv told you right? I very very scare of lizard one, so I scream!".

Hornymum: "then my son came, he told me to spray water at e lizard to chase it away. I did, n the damn lizard suddenly jump at me!! What kind of stupid lizard is that?? I grab my tower and ran out of the toilet covering just my boobs."

Hornymum: "I think my son saw my naked back, my ass and ...".

Holy smoke.... without a doubt now. My mum is aka "hornymum". This is getting very interesting. A million evil thoughts race through my mind. With my mum in the dark that she is chatting with her son, I am going to lure her secret out bit by bit. Muah hahahahahah! If there are evil like honks they should be on my head now.

Me: "Oh, you don't act innocent, lol. You purposely ran out like tat right?"

Hornymum: "hehe, maybe? :P"

Me: "he must have seen your naked ass, probably masturbate to your panties after you ran out of the toilet".
Old 25-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

previously.... I press on the voice chat and started recording my cries and moans. I knew irondick would love to hear that.

John perspective:

First time "hornymum" (my mum) has post me a voice message on wechat! I quickly hit the play button.

" Ahhhhh.... ahhhhh... I need more.... ahhhh....", I can also make out a squeamish sounds like those jap av when the guy is fingering the girl when she is damn wet.

A crazy idea comes to mind and I tip toe to outside my mum's room and press my right ear on the door. I can hear her saying some words, not too clear, but can make out about 60% of what she saying. Than another incoming voice message let me know 100% after I pressed play:

"Yes.... AHHHHH.... Do you wanna lick my pussy? It's so wet now, come boy, come to mama... ahhhhh, lick me..."

"Who's outside?! John is that you?", asked mum. FUCK! In the moment of horniness I used the speaker instead of ear piece. Shit!!! Luckily the volume was quite low but still mum could have heard. Damn!

Susan Perspective:

I was voice chatting with irondick, that boy must be stroking his hard dick now after he hear my voice message. Suddenly I froze as I heard some noise outside my door. Shit!? Is John outside?

"Who's outside?! John is that you?", I asked. No answer. Was it my imagination? Or is John eavesdropping on me masturbating?

me: "hey I think my son might be eavesdropping me outside my room", I typed in wechat.

Irondick: "Sure not?"

me: "yeah, hear some noise".

Irondick: "ignore it babes, might be upstairs and not from outside, continue wif your session besides, isn't it more erotic if he's REALLY outside?"

me: ".... you devil..."

He has a point, the thought of it suddenly send shivers through me, the wetness gushing out again. Shit! What's wrong with me? This is wrong... No....

to be cuntinued....
Old 25-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

previously: What's wrong with me? This is wrong... No....

John perspective:

I was about to dart back to my room as I received another message from mum:

hornymum: "hey I think my son might be eavesdropping me outside my room".

Ok steady steady! Think think! I type: "Sure not?". She said she heard some noise. I told her to ignore it as the noise could be from upstair, just continue rubbing, besides it's going to be more erotic for her anyway. My bet was on the money. She took my advice and continued her masturbation. Perfect! You are a genius! I congratulated myself. I must be crazy or something, but I was standing outside my mum's door, drop my pants again, and begin to masturbate for the 3rd time in a day.

me: "stick your finger into yr pussy baby, rub it hard for me".

Thank god I got the iphone 6 and not the plus version. At least my right hand can type while my left is free to stroke my dick, as I press my right ear at the same time to the door, trying to hear my mum's moaning as she rub herself.

me: "imagine your son is listening outside, with a huge hard on and stroking it :P".

After I sent that message, I heard the volume of mum's moaning went up a notch. Then the moaning stopped. I hear some scuffle noise like cabinet opening, then a faint buzzing noise. What's that?? Then the moaning continued. The image of a vibrator came to mind.

to be cuntinued....

Last edited by Irondick666; 14-03-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Previously... What's that?? Then the moaning continued. The image of a vibrator came to mind.

Susan Perspective:

I imagine a hard dick pounding my pussy as I finger myself in a doggy style position, at the same time recording more of my moaning for irondick to hear. Gosh I am so wet now... Soon my finger is not enough to purge my desire. I got up from the bed and retrieve my toy from my bedside cabinet. I always kept it fully charge after each use. A waterproof G spot vibrator that also has a little protruding head that stimulate the clitoris as well. I lean against the bedhead and spread my legs wide, the vibrating head found its way into my soaking wet pussy and I switched it on.

"Ahhhhhhh.....", the consistent vibration brings familiar pleasures as I slowly push it in and out of my pussy as I play with my nipples, flicking them and pinching them lightly, flicking through images of hard erected dick pictures I collected from those horny young man online with my phone, then paused at the dick pic of Irondick. My favorite so far. He has a handsome looking dick, circumcise, the head is bigger compare to other boys, and long too.

Must be 7 inches or more, like John's. The images of Irondick and John's dick overlapped and I increased the tempo of thrusting the vibrator into my pussy. My toe curls as pleasures mounts, mouth open slightly, panting.

"yesss.... fuck me.... dear fuck me.... deeper.....", image of my late husband David pounding me hard as I sync that imagination with my vibrator's movement. Suddenly David fades out and John's face and his dick appears, a moment of confusion set in but it also tip the scale of my preceding orgasm.

"ahhhhhhh..... cumming.... urg...... fuck.... AHHHHH...", I finally climax and squirt, my juice wetting the tower under me that I prepared beforehand.

John Perspective:

I heard mum's moaning and the buzzing sound got more rapid and loud, my stroking went hyper by now, I was staring at the pics mum sent me previously, I heard mum's voice got louder and can make out the word "cumming, ahhhh". Shit mum's is cumming! I stop stroking and really concentrate to hear every details inside mum's room. But it went silent after that, then 2 pics came through on wechat, mum just sent me her vibrator's pic, can see it's wet with her nectar, another pic is a wet tower.

Then a message:

hornymum: "like what you see? hehe".

me: "YES! Show me your wet pussy please".

hornymum: "u horny boy, 1 sec".

My mum's soaking wet pussy pic arrived. Can see her pubic hair and her clit was glistening wet.

hornymum: "send me a pic of your dick, with your cum smear all over it".

hornymum: "ok horny boy, I need to wash up and zzzz now, dun forget your pic ".

to be cuntinued...

Last edited by Irondick666; 14-03-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old 25-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

edifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!! Your story is making me hard! 😆
Old 26-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

previously... hornymum: "ok horny boy, I need to wash up and zzzz now, dun forget your pic ".

Wash up?? Shit, I quickly went back to my room and close the door quietly, expecting mum to open the door any minute. I waited in my room, until mum's is done with her washing and went back to her room then I came out, heading straight to the bathroom. There you are! I saw another underwear in the basket, a purple thong. I have a special liking for women wearing thong or G-string. I always stare at women's butt when I can tell from the visible panties shape that they are wear a thong or G-string.

There's also a purple towel in the basket. I took out the thong and inspect it. Wet at the crotch area again. I took out the towel and spread it open, holy shit! There's a big patch of wetness on the towel. Didn't expect mum to be a squirter!

I sat on the toilet seat and started to jerk off again, purple thong blissfully in my face, her wet juice coated towel wrapped around my dick. I have totally forgotten about closing the door, it was only half closed. My mind already consumed by lust and the mechanical movement of my left hand, stroking my dick and mixing my precum with mum’s cum juice on the towel.

Soon I was close to cumming, remembering mum’s request for the pic earlier, I dropped the towel and stroked hard and fast, breathing in hard, taking in the sense of mum’s wet thong, balls tighten and cum shooting out, I caught them with my palm, then I smeared then all over my dick and balls.

Fuck… I had really empty all my ammo this time, feeling weak in the knees. With my other clean hand, I use my iphone and took a picture of my cum smeared dick from a top down angle which is still relatively hard.

I put the thong and towel back into the basket and clean myself up. As I make my way to my room I heard mum’s door closing. Shit! Was mum outside just now?? Or maybe not? I went back to my room and send the pic to mum.

“here is your request, like it?”, I typed in wechat to “hornymum”.

“wow.. nice… want me to lick it clean for you?”, mum replied.

“YES! It will definitely be my pleasure ”, I replied.

“too bad boy! Nx time maybe . Now go sleep, nini” was her last message for the night.

to be cuntinued....
Old 26-02-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

previously... “too bad boy! Nx time maybe . Now go sleep, nini” was her last message for the night.

Susan Perspective:

After a powerful orgasm not experienced for a long time, I went to the toilet to wash up. I throw my cum soaked towel into the basket then I remove my wet thong, with a wry smile I set it nicely on top of the towel, knowing John will be delighted to discover his new treasure. My boy has truly growth up to be a man, that dick… I shook my head, bath again then went back to my room.

Ten minutes later, I received my request from Irondick, a pic of his cum smeared cock, obviously still so big after he came, oh boy, maybe I should ask him out and sample his dick? Wait a minute, I saw something oddly familiar in his pic. I zoom in to see the floor tiles at the top right corner of the pic. I gasped and covered my mouth, was it the same tile in my toilet?? It has the same faint crack line, same color tile. I would probably missed it if I have not look carefully. Shucks! I have to check.

I went to the toilet, close the door and compare the floor tile with the picture Irondick sent me. It match! My god?! Irondick is John?? My boy?? Oh my god! And I have been sending him naughty pictures all this time with wechat. Could it be a mistake?? What are the chance of another toilet somewhere in Singapore has the same color tile and also the same crack line?? I suddenly remember Wechat has a "people nearby" feature. I never use it as I got too many creeps that send me messages on Wechat. But now it's telling me Irondick is 100m from me. My heart was thumping suddenly with the realization that I have been flirting with my son.

I quickly went back to my room and sat on the bed, phone in my hand, confused but strangely excited, I took long deep breath and regain my composure. So John is Irondick. I blushed thinking about the pictures I sent him earlier after I climaxed. Shit! He knew! The lizard incident! I told Irondick about it. Meaning John would have guessed that hornymum is in fact his horny mum!

But he didn’t know that I found out that Irondick is him through the last pic he sent me. I relook the pictures that Irondick, or John, sent me, flick to the full view picture of his erected hard dick, pinch zoom, then move it around my screen, savoring the sight of his magnificent cock… Shucks! What am I doing?? I admonished myself, but my hands and eyes has a life of its own, they simply cannot have enough of that dick picture.

Gosh! Urgh! Stop it! Need to sleep now. Lots of work to do tomorrow. I slept with weird dreams of boys’ dick and John’s dick, all chasing after me as I ran naked. Woke up with soiled panties again. Argh….

To be cuntinued...
Old 26-02-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Omg don't stop
Old 26-02-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

Milkboi24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously, what the fuck just happen.
After just having 2 shot with my wife and saw your post. I have my 3rd round with her again within a night.

A good story written, keep the flow going bro.

PS.
Are you sure that it's a friction story? I used to have a FB by the name of Susan too. HOT MILF 40+ seen as hot as your in-story Mum. But I'm darm sure his husband is still around when we'll are fucking around.
Old 26-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

Bro thx for your positive comments. Good to know my story can be supplement to Viagra liao. lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1