The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: My 10 years series

thanks

No romantic encounters since my break up with my darling. I only want to seek cheap thrills, not go through another relationship. From IRC again, met this older woman staying near my house. Single, 36, tall, huge body with B cup, owns a flat and let out a room to earn some money. Nice lady with long straight hair. Met her for the first time. she warned me she looks huge, i said I dont go for looks. Agreed to meet up at her house. It was ard 11pm, on a tuesday, if i rem correctly. Next day still have to work.

We 'chill out' in her room, pretend to watch TV. Then I run my hands all over her body to feel her meat. Made her high and proceeded to kissing and heavy petting. She is quite nice actually, said sorry to me, prefer not to have sex cos tmrw got to work, offer to HJ me. I told her i just circumcised, very sensitive to rough contact. So she capped me and gave me a smooth bj. Very nice big sister feeling. LOL. Drove me to work the next morning and gave me a peck on my cheek.

It was my first one night stand, hahah. Also the first and last time i saw her. She shifted, married to an ex army regular and heard got baby soon after. Nice. Hope she is doing well and living happy!
Old 23-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SoheiMiura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 24-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

While working, I became more materialistic and ambitious. Took up a part time dip. in marketing at APMI last time at tanjong pagar. During my time, paper qualification is King. I made up my lack of experience with piles of certs. On weekends, i attend class. I hit off v well with a mature lady. She smokes, works in a 5 star hotel as GRO. Divorced with no kids, socialable, chatty and down to earth. Like to intro me good food to makan. I treat her like jie jie. 38 yrs old. A bit plump. Face ageing due to hectic work but she got F nai boobs, can suffocate onlookers. Told me she wear very strong wired bra for ample support. Because we are very close, she told me all secrets. I'm like her BFF

She likes to date younger men, she told me she like to makan NS boys, as they are horny and strong, but she always take precaution, said must wear cap or else can f off. I always open mouth big big listen to her stories and kept our friendship healthy. Nvr cross the line.

One day, she called me said she fired her boss. Felt moody no one to talk to, need a listening ear, jio me for free staycation at a 5 star hotel. I dashed there, bring beer, chips and a packet of condom for emergency. She drank a lot, good drinker, not easily drunk. She said hot, took off her clothes, asked me to give her a massage. I did my best and she moan non stop throughout. We had hot sex that night. She's very very experienced and skillful. Really know how to satisfy man like a king...suck my balls, ride on top of me sensually and moan like AV milf.

Our relationship went strong and steady in the past decade. She now works in a different industry, doing quiet well. Today, anytime I hinted that I need to destress, she will reschedule her appointment and make herself available for 2 hours. Jie Jie, Friends with Benefit, BFF... all rolled into one!
Old 24-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Alger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going TS
Old 24-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Met a plump chinese chick from friendster during my reservist. I get to book out in evening, a lot of free time to meet girls. Met in a restaurant, she was very shy, cover mouth when smiling, but warmed up quickly, chatted about exotic food and movies. Looks super fair, ard 1.6m, excellent complexion, jet black hair and a very wide thin lips. As a friend, yes, but as a gf, maybe not.

She's formerly in banking, very knowledgeable about corporate finance and banking, learnt a lot from her. She's only 2 years older but sounds like a lao jiao in the industry. Met up again for supper 2 days later, i took a taxi to Eunos for prata, then she suggested a quiet place to 'chat'. I said why not go hotel, very quiet, can lie down, can shower...blah blah blah... she said ok, asked me to buy coke with lots of ice.

Inside the room, she become very relaxed, more privacy, less shy. Revealed that she's on a one sided love, likes a guy but he only wants pleasure from her. She said that guy love another girl but he has a 7 inch dick and she doesnt mind sticking with him as long as she can suck his dick! LOLOL I thought wtf?!? I asked her if i can show her dick, not 7 inches, maybe just 3 or 4" and has a sexy curve. She asked me to lie down, stroked it, made it erect and said normal length but quick thick. I pulled her down, kissed her, took off her towel and gave her c cup tits a good lick. Wonderful body rubbing experience as her skin is smooth. With coke in her mouth, she gave me a coke-a-cola blow job! I enjoyed it throughly. She's level 9 expert, said her gay friends taught her bj skills... I CIM and she swallowed it down , not wasting one drip.

Till today, we still meet up once a month, she will bj me in the cinema and suck me clean. My dick always feel very good after i cum in her mouth. I dont know why. Today, she is still single and among the senior management of her company. No longer contacting her 7" bf, said time to let go and focus on meaningful things in life. I sensed that she long to settle down, at this age wont have kids, but good to have a life partner, as least can share happiness and woes. Life is not just about 7" inch bananas!

Leave me a comment if you have similar experience :>

Last edited by starbucks; 24-09-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ighalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 24-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Now in my mid 30s, i spend more time at work than on social sites chatting up with horny girls. Occasioanlly i still meet up a stranger or two.

Met this secondary school teacher living and teaching in the west. 1.6m, fair, long hair, 29 yr old, average built, face looks like your girl next door, but has very high sex drive. It was school holiday and she had free time. Met her for the first time at night, went to play pool. She wore hot pants and a loose T shirt. Very polite and speaks good english, really have a teacher look. I up my teasing, got her very horny. After pool, i suggested she sneaked me into her house, when her parents and sisters are sleeping, she like the idea but she didnt want to risk. So i walked her to her doorstep, sweet talk her and managed to french kiss outside her door for a good 5 min.

Second date in the same holiday month, we met straight at hotel liao. She didnt want transit, not good for her image, so we booked a boutique hotel. We didnt waste precious time. It was a meeting of mind and lust. Once away from public view, we rub, hug, kiss and lick each other's body. She has a pair of C cup tits which felt wonderful in my palms and she is hairless down there thanks to brazilian waxing. I had a good time licking her pussy. She enjoyed our sexy foreplay, said i was patient enough to make her sufficiently wet unlike her ex bf who would just ram it in. I go for high quality experience for myself and my sex partner.

Her bj was so-so initially but improve very fast after some training from me. Now she will automatically go down and give me a head whenever i give her a noti wink. Sex is great. Tried many positions on bed, in the shower, bathtub, doggy by the table, she can moan like a cat in heat, will pester me to become hard again even though one session can last for 1 hour non stop. I train my stamina by jogging and investing in a good penis pump to make myself longer and thicker for better experience and for my pride!

We continue to keep our highly discreet fuckship and meet up regularly during school holidays. She played the fuck buddy game well and respected me enough to not probe much into my private life. Intellects are intellects afterall! I respect this lady.

Old 24-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Braclay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 24-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Met a chio but fat lady from skout. Her facial features are excellent, large bright eyes, sharp nose, lips fat like shuqi's and skin is powder smoooooth. She look good like a Japanese, just fat, got tummy, but very fair, very sexy overall. Coincidentally...she also works in a school, primary school in the east, not as a teacher. She's in her late 20s, but look mature. C Cupper. youthful, juicy and infatuated with me on first date... already infatuated with me on whatsapp when i teased her non stop everyday after work. Effort paid off and she demanded we meet up for good a good fuck!

We met for dinner. She can eat, eat a lot, eat and eat and keep eat i kept feeding her, fried chicken, beef steak, ice cream, cake, jugs of coke with slices of lemon... make her as happy as a pigl! LOL. When she's finally full, we went to 81 and got crazy. She requested I handle her the rough way, if possible bite her nipples, as she enjoys being treated this way. I OK with the kinky idea, unleased my primal instinct. Kissing is so so, no feel but she can moan like a bloody Jap AV star, loud, high pitch, made my imagination running very wild. Her legs SUPER flexible can do a 180 degrees split and can pull all the way to her head. I felt rather manly that night.

I pump her like crazy. Hug her meaty body just hump like a rough sailor. She dont like oral sex, i told her i understand...i also scared she too hungry will bite my dick. Two of use were shagged out after 2 hours. I shot twice. Met her again for staycation on weekend, max out my condom and was about to sleep when she started calling me Dar Dar, asked me to hug her, massage her back and tell her stories until she fall asleep. I sensed something not right but i complied. Afterall she let me do whatever i asked for. When i dozed off, she woke up me and tickle me non stop, say i cannot sleep until she sleep first. i freaked out. Maybe she got some post pregnancy blues?? I dont know. Said she felt very hungry, I found excuse to buy condom and buy more chips at nearby 7-11, gave her a kiss and told her to rest first.

I ran for my dear life macham in horror movie. Went home and slept like a baby. She OK with it, text me said meet again next time. I replied 'OK Love Dar Dar' and never meet her again.

Old 25-09-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
Nuahster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, wonder who is this skouter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Met a chio but fat lady from skout. Her facial features are excellent, large bright eyes, sharp nose, lips fat like shuqi's and skin is powder smoooooth. She look good like a Japanese, just fat, got tummy, but very fair, very sexy overall. Coincidentally...she also works in a school, primary school in the east, not as a teacher. She's in her late 20s, but look mature. C Cupper. youthful, juicy and infatuated with me on first date... already infatuated with me on whatsapp when i teased her non stop everyday after work. Effort paid off and she demanded we meet up for good a good fuck!

We met for dinner. She can eat, eat a lot, eat and eat and keep eat i kept feeding her, fried chicken, beef steak, ice cream, cake, jugs of coke with slices of lemon... make her as happy as a pigl! LOL. When she's finally full, we went to 81 and got crazy. She requested I handle her the rough way, if possible bite her nipples, as she enjoys being treated this way. I OK with the kinky idea, unleased my primal instinct. Kissing is so so, no feel but she can moan like a bloody Jap AV star, loud, high pitch, made my imagination running very wild. Her legs SUPER flexible can do a 180 degrees split and can pull all the way to her head. I felt rather manly that night.

I pump her like crazy. Hug her meaty body just hump like a rough sailor. She dont like oral sex, i told her i understand...i also scared she too hungry will bite my dick. Two of use were shagged out after 2 hours. I shot twice. Met her again for staycation on weekend, max out my condom and was about to sleep when she started calling me Dar Dar, asked me to hug her, massage her back and tell her stories until she fall asleep. I sensed something not right but i complied. Afterall she let me do whatever i asked for. When i dozed off, she woke up me and tickle me non stop, say i cannot sleep until she sleep first. i freaked out. Maybe she got some post pregnancy blues?? I dont know. Said she felt very hungry, I found excuse to buy condom and buy more chips at nearby 7-11, gave her a kiss and told her to rest first.

I ran for my dear life macham in horror movie. Went home and slept like a baby. She OK with it, text me said meet again next time. I replied 'OK Love Dar Dar' and never meet her again.

Old 25-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post

TS you are so luck can have so many lady to fuck.
I'm so envy of you I don't have any luck like you .
Please continue more . Love to read more .
Old 25-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Swansea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 25-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Euro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEuro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by latour View Post
TS you are so luck can have so many lady to fuck.
I'm so envy of you I don't have any luck like you .
Please continue more . Love to read more .
Same here bro.
Old 25-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
toohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 27-09-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 19
bareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TS you sure lucky to meet so many women.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1