The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
netkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Soul Field Report in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is my time to Soul. The FR in this site really helps me to know what to expect and how it works. So I am giving back with my own first FR:-)

I went to Soul this afternoon around 4PM. I went up to the 5th floor in an elevator. After stepping out the elevator, the fish bowl (a room with big glass window and a glass door) was on the left and the service counter was on the right. Right next to the fish bowl on the right there was a room which I assume the girls could rest. Some girls came out of the room and went into the fish bowl.

I took some time to check out the 20+ girls, ranging from 6 to 8. They were not in uniform so I could not tell which ones were Khmer and which ones were Vietnamese. Some were smiling and some were not. I decided to pick a girl with a great smile. Based on my experience and other FR, in general one should get a better experience with a girl who is smiling. By that time, the older woman (a manager) was standing next to me with a laser pointer. I took the pointer from her and pointed the girl that I wanted. She came out of the fish bowl and we walked to the counter. The massage/room costed $7. The girl took the key and I followed her to a room. There were no other customers during all this time, about 10 minutes.

The room is not too small and has 1 double bed. The condition of the room was not too bad. She could speak some English. I could speak very limited Khmer. I asked her to give me a massage. I took off my clothes (except my underwear) and laid on my stomach on the bed. She started to give me a massage. I rated the massage as a 4. We chatted while she was doing the massage. She laughed a lot which I like. It made the experience more fun and enjoyable. I was waiting for her to ask me if I wanted to boom boom. After 10 minutes, she asked me to turn around. I asked her that my friends told me that the girls here do "boom boom". She said yes. I asked how much. She said $50. I told that it was too expensive. She told me that it should be $100 and because I spoke some khmer, she offered for $50. I said I was OK with $30. Eventually she lowered down to $40. I asked her that next time I came and if picked her, it would be $30. She agreed. I think she likes me. But you never know the truth:-)

We had a great time. I don't think I need to go into the detail.

I hope the FR can be helpful to some people:-)
Old 02-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Soul Field Report in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkh View Post
This is my time to Soul. The FR in this site really helps me to know what to expect and how it works. So I am giving back with my own first FR:-)

I went to Soul this afternoon around 4PM. I went up to the 5th floor in an elevator. After stepping out the elevator, the fish bowl (a room with big glass window and a glass door) was on the left and the service counter was on the right. Right next to the fish bowl on the right there was a room which I assume the girls could rest. Some girls came out of the room and went into the fish bowl.

I took some time to check out the 20+ girls, ranging from 6 to 8. They were not in uniform so I could not tell which ones were Khmer and which ones were Vietnamese. Some were smiling and some were not. I decided to pick a girl with a great smile. Based on my experience and other FR, in general one should get a better experience with a girl who is smiling. By that time, the older woman (a manager) was standing next to me with a laser pointer. I took the pointer from her and pointed the girl that I wanted. She came out of the fish bowl and we walked to the counter. The massage/room costed $7. The girl took the key and I followed her to a room. There were no other customers during all this time, about 10 minutes.

The room is not too small and has 1 double bed. The condition of the room was not too bad. She could speak some English. I could speak very limited Khmer. I asked her to give me a massage. I took off my clothes (except my underwear) and laid on my stomach on the bed. She started to give me a massage. I rated the massage as a 4. We chatted while she was doing the massage. She laughed a lot which I like. It made the experience more fun and enjoyable. I was waiting for her to ask me if I wanted to boom boom. After 10 minutes, she asked me to turn around. I asked her that my friends told me that the girls here do "boom boom". She said yes. I asked how much. She said $50. I told that it was too expensive. She told me that it should be $100 and because I spoke some khmer, she offered for $50. I said I was OK with $30. Eventually she lowered down to $40. I asked her that next time I came and if picked her, it would be $30. She agreed. I think she likes me. But you never know the truth:-)

Hehe, seems like Golden City Soul will start seeing alot of cheongsters from SG soon!
Old 03-07-2014, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is soul, which street, district?
Old 03-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpeople View Post
Where is soul, which street, district?
Check out the links here.

http://sbfsg.net/showthr... post11350313

http://sbfsg.net/showthr... post11350127
Old 05-07-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkh View Post

US$100??!! Wow unless her CB is golden CB....these WL can really bullshit. hahaa....what usual price is $100. Bro good job you didn't give in to her BS. Market rate is only US$30-40. I don't think I will ever go back to Soul again. Don't like the feel there.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
US$100??!! Wow unless her CB is golden CB....these WL can really bullshit. hahaa....what usual price is $100. Bro good job you didn't give in to her BS. Market rate is only US$30-40. I don't think I will ever go back to Soul again. Don't like the feel there.
Where do you like it better?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1