The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sydneyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BULLSHIT OKT Marketing

http://mlgirls88.com/summer-sgd-100/

Yesterday I been to the above ML. When the door opened, the person infront was completely off the pictures uploaded by OKT. Her hair was long and unkept. She walked around bottomless with a really big bush between her legs. She has a frustrated look all the time. Anyway, its those chick you wont have a second look along the street.

The services was also completely off what was described.

This is what the OKT described "Summer has a slim model figure, very smooth & tender skin. She is very fun to be with, not a single moment you will feel dull. She knows how to please a man well, she will give you a decent massage follow by body rub and tease you with her tongue. She will lick your dick like an ice-cream cone, and her pussy is very tight, i gotta enter her inch by inch, very shiok. SYT lover who love a pretty face, model figure and tight pussy, do not miss it!!!"

In reality, the service is mechanical. It started off with she asked me to go wash myself in the toilet.

Then gave me a damp towel. Yucks!

The job was also in a rush. At one point she was unhappy, frowned and asked why I purposely hold off from cumming! wtf!

I was so tulan, I asked her to shake me off and called it a day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1