The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
finaLfc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: fun in osaka

Hi bros, i will be going to Osaka in early Nov. Is there any tips or guide from bros when going to Tobita shinchi? Thank you
Old 16-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
NaNaKomatsuOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finaLfc View Post
Hi bros, i will be going to Osaka in early Nov. Is there any tips or guide from bros when going to Tobita shinchi? Thank you
Bring along some gift if you are staying more than a day in case RTF.

Remember to check out Matsushima shinchi too, choose 1h. For Matsushima shinchi have to walk deeper so that you will be able to see the younger ones. You may be able to find some very pretty ones there. The ones outside are normally older and ...

For Tobita shinchi, 30min! Do observe body language carefully, since they can be in bad mood, physically tired, ... ( poor mood, tired = not optimal service)
Old 16-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow AirAsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
SQ is not the only way to Osaka.
I will be flying AirAsia from Senai -> KL -> Osaka end of this month.
It's a bit troublesome but then AirAsia had a 0$ promotion and I managed to grab...... just pay for taxes all-in less than S$100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
AirAsia X deal is attractive but not return trip generally. I recall paying only less than $500 for a one way business class to Osaka. SIN to KUL normal AirAsia flight with first row seat and meal and priority check-in. From KUL - KIX it will be Biz class (full recline seat) via AirAsia X. Because the flight is 2am, you can sleep comfortably reaching Osaka around 9+. Just nice.

Return flight normal noon time so take Scoot Biz class which is about 350 with a one hour stopover in Taipei as my return leg is via Tokyo not Osaka.
Passengers in AirAsia mid-air drama were 'saying goodbye to each other'

Old 16-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Re: AirAsia

Scary!
Old 16-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow AirAsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNaKomatsuOnly View Post
Scary!
Not trying to be judgemental or anything but having taking hundreds of flights on various airlines this is what I have to say.

The ang moh lady was commenting on the air stewardess action of shouting and screaming to tell passengers to get down/sit down was escalating the panic.

Please lah when it comes to extreme air turbulence you are supposed to sit tight and not move around!
An unsecured human being that is being tossed around in mid air during extreme air turbulence can cause serious injures to other passengers.
The air stewardess did the right thing.
Also she is a human being and is equally distressed as the rest of the passengers.
The air crew's job is to ensure your safety first and not to convey the message in your ang moh courtesy style lah.

The problem with the abundance of cheap budget airlines also means there are more moronic, ignorant and amateur flight passengers as well regardless of race and nationality.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 16-10-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Not trying to be judgemental or anything but having taking hundreds of flights on various airlines this is what I have to say.

The ang moh lady was commenting on the air stewardess action of shouting and screaming to tell passengers to get down/sit down was escalating the panic.

Please lah when it comes to extreme air turbulence you are supposed to sit tight and not move around! An unsecured human being that is being tossed around in mid air during extreme air turbulence can cause serious injures to other passengers. The air stewardess did the right thing. Also she is a human being and is equally distressed as the rest of the passengers. The air crew's job is to ensure your safety first and not to convey the message in your ang moh courtesy style lah.

The problem with the abundance of cheap budget airlines also means there are more moronic, ignorant and amateur flight passengers as well regardless of race and nationality.
Actually this kind of stuffs seldom happen! I am not sure how I would handle it, but definitely the first thing in my mind is probably I am dying!
Old 16-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Arrow AirAsia

Quote:
Actually this kind of stuffs seldom happen! I am not sure how I would handle it, but definitely the first thing in my mind is probably I am dying!
For most people the first thought is usually will be too stun to react.
Put yourself into the air crew's shoes.
They have to remind and make sure passengers are following instructions.

How many times have you seen some idiotic passengers start to stand up to retrieve overhead cabin luggage when the plane just touched down?
Simple safety instructions also cannot follow.

When I'm on the plane and as long as I'm sitting down my seat belt will be buckled up throughout the flight.
When extreme turbulence happens you can literally fly out of your seat if unsecured!
Old 16-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Yo bro,

Airline safety ranking esp for more than 3 hours flight, I usually choose 7 star. Min acceptable is 5 star. AirAsia X (D7) score 7 star for safety. AirAsia Malaysia (AK) is a 5 star for safety same as Scoot and the ex TigerAir

4 star flight I consider various factors. Eg. Thai Airways, Thai Lion Air, Thai Smiles etc but someone or rather I feel more comfortable and willing to take Thai Airways.

Be safe in the air and on the ground too (esp little brother)

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 16-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

AirAsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Yo bro,

Airline safety ranking esp for more than 3 hours flight, I usually choose 7 star. Min acceptable is 5 star. AirAsia X (D7) score 7 star for safety. AirAsia Malaysia (AK) is a 5 star for safety same as Scoot and the ex TigerAir

4 star flight I consider various factors. Eg. Thai Airways, Thai Lion Air, Thai Smiles etc but someone or rather I feel more comfortable and willing to take Thai Airways.

Be safe in the air and on the ground too (esp little brother)
D7 flights I took a few times before.

A lot of people will say avoid AirAsia due to past incidents.
Let us look at the fleet that AirAsia has.
The biggest budget airline fleet in Asia if I'm not wrong.
Obviously will have more incidences than other airlines.

I always have this thinking whenever I take a plane.
If sway take any airline will also drop into the sea.
When heaven want to withdraw your earth's license it's all down to fate lah haha!
Old 17-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
D7 flights I took a few times before.

A lot of people will say avoid AirAsia due to past incidents.
Let us look at the fleet that AirAsia has.
The biggest budget airline fleet in Asia if I'm not wrong.
Obviously will have more incidences than other airlines.

I always have this thinking whenever I take a plane.
If sway take any airline will also drop into the sea.
When heaven want to withdraw your earth's license it's all down to fate lah haha!
just curious! Will you take air asia despite all these issues?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A lot of Sinkaporeans are still flying with Silkair.
20 years after its lunatic pilot hari kiri over the sea at Palembang.
When your time is up, nowhere to run or hide.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Arrow AirAsia

Quote:
Yes.
Being flying AirAsia since they started back in early 2000s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
A lot of Sinkaporeans are still flying with Silkair.
20 years after its lunatic pilot hari kiri over the sea at Palembang.
When your time is up, nowhere to run or hide.
Exactly!
When heaven decides to call you up then that's it!
Old 17-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Will be exploring both Tobita Shinci (Thurs night) and Matsushima Shinci (Fri late noon) this week. Fri evening going drinking in Izakaya with a Jap frenz. Manage to learn some Jap lingo the last two weeks. Boleh pian chiak pian chiak.

Still green green . Never bonk an 'original' Jap before and heard that Tobita offers only Jap sushi no 'pirated' one from mainland.

Hehe see how it goes. Wish me a lucky and happy search.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 17-10-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrWonderful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi is Matsushita Shinichi in the same area as Tobita Shinichi? Anyone have coordinates or google map location to Matsushita? I can only seem to find tobita. Sorry :[
Old 18-10-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

I believe this is the place according to the other thread.
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16566041&postcount=980
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1