The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Since unable to reach Sara/Mint, between these 3, which one would you guys recommend for my next visit?

1. Donna
2. Momo
3. Feel

Thanks in advance.
Haven't tried Feel or Sasa but based on bros feedback here and my experience with the other 2, all I can say is you won't go wrong with any of them. Just try and see u will know.

If all 3 don't satisfy you, then your taste is either quite unique or your standards are sky high XD
Old 18-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

tried her few days ago

massage is got standard.....she also did some basic prostrate massage....abit painful....

HJ was nice....i wont divulge more coz really depends on chemistry.

She is friendly n no attitude...not a time watcher. Can joke type.

She is also a very rare ML whom offered to pour me a drink...just normal water.....but nice gesture.

Surprised she had been here for some time....lol.
Ya,she is one of the best
Old 18-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
Ya,she is one of the best
Yes one of the good one around
Old 18-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Since unable to reach Sara/Mint, between these 3, which one would you guys recommend for my next visit?

1. Donna
2. Momo
3. Feel

Thanks in advance.
Quite recently very windy so they are more careful with their bookings... 1st timers if some willing to accept may require specific methods...

Had the chance to visit 1 & 2 back to back, personally prefer 2.

#3 the coquettish one didn't visit her during this stint but from what was written so far, it seems she has improved on her services and aesthetics...

Zara
Old 18-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

http://sglonelyguy.net/feel-massage/

Been off the site for couple of weeks due to prolong sickness. So had just reading from the forum. Saw that recently the most recommended ml seems to be 'feel'.
Once i gotten better, first thing to do was to book a slot with this famous ml.
The place looks damn rundwn but as long as the bed and towel looks clean, who give a damn. Lol.
First sight at her looks realli stunned me. She is the most chio ml i ever encountered... She would try to strike conversation with u on everything under the sun.
Will be great if she can work harder on the sensual part.

Looks: 9 (damn...most chio ml i ever encountered)
Boobs: 6 (A cup)
Massage: 6 (the bed too soft so the pressure all sink into the bed)
Jg: 6 (duration a little too short)
Hj: 6 (standard up and dwn, notti fanciful)
Gfe: 8 (can feel that she put in effort)
Roaming: zero limitation (she wont resist any place. Lol)

Rtm: definitely (her looks is so damn chio)
Old 18-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to this lady that stays alone. http://www.liltigersden.com/may/

here's my points on her stats

boobies: 10/10. Best C-D cup so far I ever grabbed
waist: 10/10. 0-little fats
butt: 10/10. nice to pinch

on the whole, her body is tiptop. face wise 7/10 (my standard lah)
not there for her massage, pretty patience as I usually take quite long to come.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/feel-massage/

Been off the site for couple of weeks due to prolong sickness. So had just reading from the forum. Saw that recently the most recommended ml seems to be 'feel'.
Once i gotten better, first thing to do was to book a slot with this famous ml.
The place looks damn rundwn but as long as the bed and towel looks clean, who give a damn. Lol.
First sight at her looks realli stunned me. She is the most chio ml i ever encountered... She would try to strike conversation with u on everything under the sun.
Will be great if she can work harder on the sensual part.

Looks: 9 (damn...most chio ml i ever encountered)
Boobs: 6 (A cup)
Massage: 6 (the bed too soft so the pressure all sink into the bed)
Jg: 6 (duration a little too short)
Hj: 6 (standard up and dwn, notti fanciful)
Gfe: 8 (can feel that she put in effort)
Roaming: zero limitation (she wont resist any place. Lol)

Rtm: definitely (her looks is so damn chio)

Really that damn chio? Any opinions from the rest of the Bros here? Or should I just take the plunge
Old 18-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold
Juz like to add on, she is really fair n smooth! Milf look (suits me) so guys looking for syt can skip. Gd massage skills with strength. No a time watcher n accom to ur requests. Place is easy to locate. Mrt shd be 5 to 10 mins walk away. Parking available easily.

Hygiene is gd. Saw her changing the towels tt were laid on the bed.

Will rtm for her massage skills n the soft smooth skin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

tried her few days ago

massage is got standard.....she also did some basic prostrate massage....abit painful....

HJ was nice....i wont divulge more coz really depends on chemistry.

She is friendly n no attitude...not a time watcher. Can joke type.

She is also a very rare ML whom offered to pour me a drink...just normal water.....but nice gesture.

Surprised she had been here for some time....lol.
Old 18-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how is ahmeen compared to virlin in terms of look? she's registered older than virlin but blurred pics look better than virlin
Old 18-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Vic-to-ria from LTD
Thx bro. Will try once vit m replenishes.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Really that damn chio? Any opinions from the rest of the Bros here? Or should I just take the plunge
I won't call her chio, she is beautiful, got that 明星脸. But age has caught up with her, slight milfy. Service wise she is fail safe.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vynjacobs View Post
how is ahmeen compared to virlin in terms of look? she's registered older than virlin but blurred pics look better than virlin
Virlin looks like mid 30s short and plump.thr last time I visit she had aching plasters all over her. But her jg damn solid
Old 18-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

One word describe, shiok.

Never have a good massage for a long time. All my massage ache clear after finding Alisha. SLG
very professional know all the acupoint make you want to fall asleep. Super relaxing.
And with a good angelic face and nice body. Demure and super good attitude. Your little brother cfm cannot tahan.

Massage 10/10 .
Look 9/10 angelic face + hour glass body
Gfe 10/10 very chatty just like your long lost gf
Attitude 10/10
Old 18-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I won't call her chio, she is beautiful, got that 明星脸. But age has caught up with her, slight milfy. Service wise she is fail safe.
Thanks bro! I shall try soon if I get the opportunity because with all the positive feedback here, I assume she will be difficult to book and I will do a FR based on my experience.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynjacobs View Post
Virlin looks like the aunty at the wet market buying fish whom you will never bother looking at.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1