The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
skallsader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoe82 View Post
Hi, would like to ask the bros here whether anyone has tried the girls from AlanLeeSG stable for massage girls?

His site is as follow:
http://www.sgsexcapades.net

From what I know most of the girls do take non-chinese and can speak English for example, Si Si whom i recently just asked whether she take non-chinese which she say yes.

Her link:
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=10048

Any bro whom have tried please do reply.. really interested and keen to try his stable. The replies is greatly appreciated.
Sup bros? Been busy haven't had the time to write an FR.
Anyway, I did give this Si Si a try...

She speaks SOME english and can give a good massage.
Fj services too...

Why is this FR so short? It's because I kinda regret going for her hahahah
Like auntie next door, not really my thing. Although she said her age was 26.
She looks more like 30s.

Still got FJ service but I was super reluctant to fuck and old-looking lady. Creepy.

Anyway, if you like those types then go for it. I would rather have a SYT hahahah.
Old 06-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Dinoe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skallsader View Post
Sup bros? Been busy haven't had the time to write an FR.
Anyway, I did give this Si Si a try...

She speaks SOME english and can give a good massage.
Fj services too...

Why is this FR so short? It's because I kinda regret going for her hahahah
Like auntie next door, not really my thing. Although she said her age was 26.
She looks more like 30s.

Still got FJ service but I was super reluctant to fuck and old-looking lady. Creepy.

Anyway, if you like those types then go for it. I would rather have a SYT hahahah.
Does she do her massage naked bro?
Hahaha, old-looking? How do you rate her a scale for Milf?

As for me age isn't a matter.. I love all ages.. ^-^
Old 07-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Johnny3Tears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Michelle? FR Please.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DeadAim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I know its pretty darn obvious by now, but if you haven't, Venus is a definite must-try. Have RTM-ed twice, and with her service standards, seems pointless to try anything else.

One thing especially worth nothing (which surprisingly no one else has mentioned), is how she will switch on a English radio station for the benefit of us non-Chinese bros, and top it off, she hums and sings along as she is massaging you. Truly lends to a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

On an unrelated note, wah bro skallsader, I sure dodged that bullet. I had msged Si Si initially after several failed attempts at booking Venus, but that didn't work out either. For bros new to the scene, you'd have a way much easier time arranging something on a Sunday, than a Saturday (provided you can escape on Sundays to begin with).

Cheers.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny3Tears View Post
Anyone tried Michelle? FR Please.
Bro, quite a few good FRs on Bro Stiff's thread.
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...433266&page=79

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 08-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Johnny3Tears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Geeee thanks! Seems like a gems! Maybe i shld try venus! She seems power.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Ok bros, here is my FR for a ML: Vera from Chewyfruit. This is my 1st visit to a ML which is not located in a HC.

Booked a late night slot. Her place is quite discreet indeed, the roads leading to it are not brightly lit. My transport was nearby in a basement.
But bros that drive, you can choose to park right at the carpark which is directly at the foot of her place, no need coupon.

She told me to call her when I arrived. I made the call, and she told me go to up. Went in and saw this petite girl, quite sharp features, doll eyes, she had her hair tied up in a bun. Wearing a oversized white singlet/shirt, can see the black bra underneath. To me, maybe look like 60% of her online photo.

Then she asked me to come in. Her voice, I like. Is the slighty low, husky, sultry type. Followed her behind to her room. Went past this big living room nd into her room. Went past another smaller bedroom, saw another lady inside but not her face, only her back. Vera's room was quite inviting actually, soft lighting, soothing music in the background. She asked me if I wanted a drink, I asked for ice water, she came and got it. Lim liao then she told me to go bath.

Bath liao, I lay on her queen size bed face down to start the massage. She gave me a head massage first, press here and there, sibei song actually as I have not have a head massage in years. Then down to shoulder, she sat on top of my back. 2IC aroused a bit upon feeling her smooth skin.

Damn I like her massage. She may be small but she is not lacking in strength. Got put effort and variation. I told her the parts that were sore and she obliged. Followed by butt, press left cheek and right cheek, then legs.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Continued from above due to moderation:

...Now for the fun part. She ask me to lift my butt off the bed a bit. Lathered some oil on her hands and she started fondling 2IC. She remarked that I have quite a bit of hair (yes I do). By now 2IC sediya at full attention looking at her. Her touch is damn sensual, light, teasing all rolled into one.

She then asked me to flip over. I turned around, she knelt down beside me, took off her singlet/shirt, then took off her bra. Now I can see both her tits, looked more like B. I also noticed that she has some moles around her collarbone area, however I am not bothered by that.

Then she lay down beside me, one left arm on her side of her body and right hand stroking 2IC up and down. I told her a slow down a bit, she jokingly say shes moving very slow already. She told me cannot kiss her, I asked her if I can lick her neck, she said ok. My right hand was under her body and reaching into her black panties (she kept them on), can feel some bush there! But a bit wet already, I tried to finger her with my left hand, she said "Ouch", apparently I had just trimmed my nails and somehow they made her uncomfortable.

I thought "Oops", said sorry and continued to lick her neck area while she moaned and kissed, sucked my nipples left and right. By now 2IC quite high liao, going to unload. I played with her tits, continued to burrow myself into her neck, told her I'm going to shoot. She moaned a while more, I reached the point of no return and unloaded. Unload check clear liao she still stroked 2IC until chamber empty, then cleaned me up.

After I bathed, dressed up and sat on the sofa. TCSS a bit, she said she got another customer coming (last one for the day). Paid up, she walked me to the front door, I waved my goodbyes and left.

Ssummary: Power GFE, lagi power massage, however I did not get the BBBJ and full catbath (a bit nia), but I did get a very good HJ (usually I dont tahan long but she mixed up the tempo so I lasted a bit longer than usual).

RTM? I would say 80% yes. She did remarked that my aloof/凶 demeanor (风度) did scare her a bit, but after I warmed up to her, she was actually quite chatty. However I sensed something about her that I couldnt put my finger onto, like shes tired/worn out/sad, maybe I was overreacting. Hopefully my next session with her (if it happens at all), will be better than this one.

Hope you bros enjoy my FR, a bit lor soh, but I like to be detailed.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
lovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Thanks for the MRs, had time to see this section and appears got new sticky with english speaking girls so flip through the pages.

maybe this link shows why am inactive
http://sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...postcount=1233

anyway i had mass advertised for 3 times so far, and have been posting in SBF for 2 years plus. back then when started out with WaWa, almost close to 4-6 years.

By chances when the girls are able to make appointment with customers & when they hardworking enough.. just by the word of mouth from their regulars. They already made themselves known to a lot of customers out there & not just in SBF.

1 reco to 2 friends, 2 of them reco to 4 friends. when this cycle continues, its over 100 or even over 500+ crowd.

By the recommendation from friends is definitely more trust worthy than this cyber world.

Very well maintain Sticky, kudos to TS & those who provide genuine reports

Now FLs service standard varies from every customer they met. This is tough to straight away & determine if this girl suits your taste & her services is to your liking.
unlike my friend who knew me, he will just simply ask me which suits his taste & i will just pick the best out from the list

Quote:
Back with another FR!

I initially wanted to try Summer but ended up finding another girl called Vera. And boy am I so glad I tried her. Her english is GOOD. Previously she used to provide FJ services but she told me she won't do it anymore. What she said: "It takes chemistry to make love and there's no point having sex with people I don't really like." Gotta respect her man.

As usual, I don't do ratings so unfortunately you have to read through my story and judge for yourself!

When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised because she looked just like the girl in the picture. I would think she's labelled SYT because of her petite size but she looked sexy. I took a shower by myself, and went out to lie down. As she slowly stripped while chatting about herself and asking about me, her boobs popped and and damn! were they perky or what. Looked like over-sized ice-cream cones. Makes you wanna suck it but I'm not into that. Right after, she proceed with the massage.

Now this part is interesting. I had everything I used to have except this gurgling water sucking thing she did on my back. I have no idea what it's called. Anyone can enlighten me? Quite shiok.

After that... the teases. Slow, fast, mouth action, catbathed me everywhere. It's like a sexual service except without penetration. Then she went too fast on my cock that I couldn't take it anymore. Had multiple orgasms and she said it was cute how I trembled. I usually have multiple orgasms during sex but not from foreplay and a HJ like this. Maybe other people will have different experiences depending your reactions though.

After that we rested on the bed for a while after I caught my breath before washing up. Wow man. Best service I ever had.

She's a really sweet girl, honest, with good music tastes (Enya was playing in the background). We talked about her dreams about her future and stuff. I think it's great to have met her. Overall and experience I would like to repeat...

Except she told me she's going away this Friday until her visa is sorted out.
When she comes back, she may or may not continue this line though.
Quote:
Whoops, Sorry boss. Left it out.
http://chewyfruit.net/vera/

I was browsing his site and filtered out to Eng-speaking and found her.
I don't know why he doesn't advertise his girls in SBF though?
Never seen any information about them in SBF.

Anyway, I'm thinking of trying out Summer the next few days. Unless someone else takes the spot. Have yet to find the ideal person to RTM. Sigh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbirdbird View Post
Damn bro you beat me to her. I saw her on chewy earlier today tried to book but slots are filled. She looks really good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbirdbird View Post
Bros out there, if you have spare cash, please go try Vera from Chewyfruit before she goes home this friday. She said she might not come back.

I dont know if i tio kc trap. But damned if i do because her gfe is solid. And her english is the best i have experienced so far so communicating was really a breeze. I could tuck my useless f9 mandarin away.

FR on Vera:
The place is about ten minutes walk from the nearest mrt but plenty of parking lots around. Centrally located. Very spacious apartment with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. She even plays soothing music during the massage. And pillows smells great!

When she opened the door, she was only wearing an oversize tshirt. Damn kinky! Big smile on her face and you immediately feel welcomed. Some small talk and later helped me take off my clothes. And she giggled while struggling with my pants. Omg cannot tahan want jump on her liao.

Shower was fast and sop. Didnt care cos wanted to get to the bed asap.

Massage was good and strong. A lot of finger pressing and elbow pressing. And some parts can be quite uncomfy. But she is always asking if pressure is good pressure is ok. And she definitely can talk about a lot of things.

Then she started doing this water garggle thing on my back which is unique.nvr kena before. Her catbath was ok but she did this thing where she bite gently and drag up and down. Wahhhh shiok. I dunno what these two new things are but i thot wah first time. Cool.

Then she ask me up my buttock a bit and start hldy while playing with my butt. Feeling rly like go to heaven. Alternate pressure so like teasing me want to shoot dowan to shoot. Then turn around see she naked liao. Nice round boobs to cup and play with the nipples. Too bad cannot suck nia. But can autoroam. Even her pussy which was wet wet wet.

Then she suckle my nipple went down and did bbbj with lots of suction. A lot of slurp slurp wet sound i like and even deep throated! Wah song liao i trying v hard to tahan. Then she lie next to me let me play more with her boobs and she give slow and then fast and then slow hj while moaning softly into my ear. The moaning!! Cannot tahan liao shoot shoot shoot.

She gave a nice long hug and planted a peck just beside my lips. Wahlaneh really feel like gf!

After that clean up chat a bit more talk about her future plans and then leave.at the door still ask me for one more hug. I think ah lucky she leaving this friday. If not cfm all my money go to her.

Dmg: 110+tips

Ps. I tried venus before and i must say venus my no.1 until i had vera.
Quote:
Hahahaha ya the water gargle thing really one of a kind. And you explained it better than me bro especially the part where she suck and slide up the back. I don't even know how to explain! The KC is strong in this one also.

----------- ► CLICK ME ◄ -----------

--------------- ► MASSAGE GIRLS ◄ ---------------

independent FreeLance welcome to apply @ [email protected]

chewyfruit.net
Old 08-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro Deadaim...I love Venus' singing!! She's a keeper and like you have difficulty even trying other girls when I know Venus is still around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAim View Post
Hi guys, I know its pretty darn obvious by now, but if you haven't, Venus is a definite must-try. Have RTM-ed twice, and with her service standards, seems pointless to try anything else.

One thing especially worth nothing (which surprisingly no one else has mentioned), is how she will switch on a English radio station for the benefit of us non-Chinese bros, and top it off, she hums and sings along as she is massaging you. Truly lends to a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

On an unrelated note, wah bro skallsader, I sure dodged that bullet. I had msged Si Si initially after several failed attempts at booking Venus, but that didn't work out either. For bros new to the scene, you'd have a way much easier time arranging something on a Sunday, than a Saturday (provided you can escape on Sundays to begin with).

Cheers.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 08-07-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro DOppleganger. What's her link again? I though I remembered another bro FR her but said she was leaving?? So confirm she is still here??

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ppleganger View Post

Summary: Power GFE, lagi power massage, however I did not get the BBBJ and full catbath (a bit nia), but I did get a very good HJ (usually I dont tahan long but she mixed up the tempo so I lasted a bit longer than usual).

RTM? I would say 80% yes. She did remarked that my aloof/凶 demeanor (风度) did scare her a bit, but after I warmed up to her, she was actually quite chatty. However I sensed something about her that I couldnt put my finger onto, like shes tired/worn out/sad, maybe I was overreacting. Hopefully my next session with her (if it happens at all), will be better than this one.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 08-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Thanks Bro DOppleganger. What's her link again? I though I remembered another bro FR her but said she was leaving?? So confirm she is still here??
Hi bro Chill, last week if I rememeber correctly,I saw her contact on bro Chewyfruit's site, listed as 9XXXXOFF, so I figured she was away.

When I saw her contact again on Sun, the hp number was back so I made an appt with her yesterday (she is back).
Old 08-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Link below, or chewyfruit.net cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ppleganger View Post

...Now for the fun part. She ask me to lift my butt off the bed a bit. Lathered some oil on her hands and she started fondling 2IC. She remarked that I have quite a bit of hair (yes I do). By now 2IC sediya at full attention looking at her. Her touch is damn sensual, light, teasing all rolled into one.

She then asked me to flip over. I turned around, she knelt down beside me, took off her singlet/shirt, then took off her bra. Now I can see both her tits, looked more like B. I also noticed that she has some moles around her collarbone area, however I am not bothered by that.

Then she lay down beside me, one left arm on her side of her body and right hand stroking 2IC up and down. I told her a slow down a bit, she jokingly say shes moving very slow already. She told me cannot kiss her, I asked her if I can lick her neck, she said ok. My right hand was under her body and reaching into her black panties (she kept them on), can feel some bush there! But a bit wet already, I tried to finger her with my left hand, she said "Ouch", apparently I had just trimmed my nails and somehow they made her uncomfortable.

I thought "Oops", said sorry and continued to lick her neck area while she moaned and kissed, sucked my nipples left and right. By now 2IC quite high liao, going to unload. I played with her tits, continued to burrow myself into her neck, told her I'm going to shoot. She moaned a while more, I reached the point of no return and unloaded. Unload check clear liao she still stroked 2IC until chamber empty, then cleaned me up.

After I bathed, dressed up and sat on the sofa. TCSS a bit, she said she got another customer coming (last one for the day). Paid up, she walked me to the front door, I waved my goodbyes and left.

Ssummary: Power GFE, lagi power massage, however I did not get the BBBJ and full catbath (a bit nia), but I did get a very good HJ (usually I dont tahan long but she mixed up the tempo so I lasted a bit longer than usual).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

kunlun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited Michelle again today. Her massage and facial is still superb and still doesn't get old. Her massage is good and solid and so was the extra sensual body massage. She did something different today by blindfolding me while she rubbed her body and bosoms all over my back, while I touched her smooth body with my arms reaching behind. When I turned over, my cock was rock hard while I fondled her boobs and sucked on her nipples.

Overall her service is still one of the best, despite having visited her 4 times in the past 3 weeks. No one gives GFE like she does and all the hugging, moaning, diff positions really felt like heavy petting with your secondary school girlfriend without the FJ.

The happy ending and her GFE feeling sexy massage is the best I ever had from a PRC to a non Mandarin speaking customer. I have been extremely apprehensive about vising PRCs over the years as I do not feel the connection with them (maybe except for one or two who are no longer on our shores), but now I have definitely found a regular service provider. Thumbs up for Michelle who made me addicted to her services.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

kunlun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgot to add in the link to Michelle's thread:

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=453877

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1