The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Bro, mind stating which ML?
I think manfox is talking abt this chanel

http://tianting808.com/chanel-c-cup-english-speaking-2/
Old 27-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also finally tried Bei Er http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213 today. Felt like something new and lack of English speaking girls. Looks wise not my usual type, but those melons!!

Biggest I've ever played with! Her place is discreet. Nice new development all to herself. She helped me shower. You have NOT experienced a tit fuck until you've tried Bei Er!! Totally engorged my didi and I came no problem inside her boobies! That's how big they are. It was awesome.

Her massage is also very good. Very strong type, knows how to work out knots, worked in Shenzhen for a couple of years. No Juagen though. Then finished me off for a 2nd shot with nice HJ. Her moaning sounds like she is really enjoying it (full roaming ). Helped me shower, paid up and left. Just under the hour.

Will definitely RTM when I'm in a boob mood. She's cute rather than sexy. Can just about hold a conversation in English (with some help) and is here for a while on student visa while she studies.

All in all a good first visit.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 28-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
I think manfox is talking abt this chanel

http://tianting808.com/chanel-c-cup-english-speaking-2/
Ah I see thanks. Anyway, I had way too high expectations on my first massage too, so my advice to newbies is, not to have any, and slowly work up from there.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 28-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Hi bros! Here is my FR on Iris http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4818

Initially my first choice is Vanessa from same website coz it says simple english can. But when sms her she only chinese speaking bros only. Since i really need some "rubbing" i ended up booking Iris. Photos looks cute. Sms her and gave me the place. To my surprise its near mrt around 10mins walk.

Location 5/10 not quite discreet. Along the main road so passersby can easily notice you while waiting for her to give the access code to get in. Upon arrival asked me to take off my clothes and go shower (although in other websites it says shower together) but im cool with that im a big boy can shower alone. Unit is shared with two other MLs. Room is dimmed a little bit messy although spacious. But it doesnt set the mood. Pillow have that weird smell.

Looks 7/10 not as cute and similar as the ones posted in the website.

Body 7/10 tall curvaceous body. Boobs around B cup. But cannot autoroam before and during the masaage. Would be nice if can touch here and there before and during the massage

Massage 8/10 this is where she shines. Surely she knows her techniques.

HJ 7/10 at first is quite nice when she rub my rod and balls and a little bit of my crack in squatting position. After few minutes ask me to lie down and proceeded with the hj. At this part can autoroam but can not suck nipples or kiss her neck. Her panty stays on. Stroked my dick from slow to fast like no tomorrow like she is catching a train. I cum but its a little bit rushed.

GFE 7/10 although her english is very basic can tell she put some effort to have conversation. And somehow we had some good laughs

After that asked me to shower (alone) after shower paid her and left. All in all a little bit under an hour.

RTM probably no. Still want to try other MLs

Maybe u thinking how i base my points. The thing is the first ML i visited is Venus. Her place is so nice its like i want to stay as long as i like. Massage the gfe allowed autorum before during the massage. If i RTM ml i think it would be venus

But still looking forward to try others. Bros pls pardon me if my FR is not good or offensive. This is my first time sharing. I am just being true to my experience.

Btw any of u guys tried bei bei? Same website as iris? Think she quite nice. Thanks
Old 28-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Yakuza_AV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6301-

Anyone try? She knows little English

and these too, with bbbj and cim woohoo ......

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6457

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6435
All look good for me
Old 28-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Ah I see thanks. Anyway, I had way too high expectations on my first massage too, so my advice to newbies is, not to have any, and slowly work up from there.
Hi yes that's the correct ML thanks for tip!
Old 28-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to ask this, does May from Mingzhoa share the same apartment with Tina.
Thanks
Old 28-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guyrocking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

This is the first time I logged into this site, so do these girls really provide massage or are they craving for sex, I only need a good massage with some happy ending, so can anyone suggest one such girl.

And sorry if this is not the correct thread to post my question, hope I am forgiven considering this as a first time
Old 28-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice MR bro. We want honest MRs here so this is good. Venus is my regular and is still one of the best English speaking girls out there. Tried Bei Er this week. See my MR a few posts above this one. Worth a visit just for the Boob fuck! Never experienced any quite like it. Even Venus can't do the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchokoy View Post
Hi bros! Here is my FR on Iris http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4818

Initially my first choice is Vanessa from same website coz it says simple english can. But when sms her she only chinese speaking bros only. Since i really need some "rubbing" i ended up booking Iris. Photos looks cute. Sms her and gave me the place. To my surprise its near mrt around 10mins walk.

Location 5/10 not quite discreet. Along the main road so passersby can easily notice you while waiting for her to give the access code to get in. Upon arrival asked me to take off my clothes and go shower (although in other websites it says shower together) but im cool with that im a big boy can shower alone. Unit is shared with two other MLs. Room is dimmed a little bit messy although spacious. But it doesnt set the mood. Pillow have that weird smell.

Looks 7/10 not as cute and similar as the ones posted in the website.

Body 7/10 tall curvaceous body. Boobs around B cup. But cannot autoroam before and during the masaage. Would be nice if can touch here and there before and during the massage

Massage 8/10 this is where she shines. Surely she knows her techniques.

HJ 7/10 at first is quite nice when she rub my rod and balls and a little bit of my crack in squatting position. After few minutes ask me to lie down and proceeded with the hj. At this part can autoroam but can not suck nipples or kiss her neck. Her panty stays on. Stroked my dick from slow to fast like no tomorrow like she is catching a train. I cum but its a little bit rushed.

GFE 7/10 although her english is very basic can tell she put some effort to have conversation. And somehow we had some good laughs

After that asked me to shower (alone) after shower paid her and left. All in all a little bit under an hour.

RTM probably no. Still want to try other MLs

Maybe u thinking how i base my points. The thing is the first ML i visited is Venus. Her place is so nice its like i want to stay as long as i like. Massage the gfe allowed autorum before during the massage. If i RTM ml i think it would be venus

But still looking forward to try others. Bros pls pardon me if my FR is not good or offensive. This is my first time sharing. I am just being true to my experience.

Btw any of u guys tried bei bei? Same website as iris? Think she quite nice. Thanks

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 28-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

QUOTE=ChillNRelax;12207153]Nice MR bro. We want honest MRs here so this is good. Venus is my regular and is still one of the best English speaking girls out there. Tried Bei Er this week. See my MR a few posts above this one. Worth a visit just for the Boob fuck! Never experienced any quite like it. Even Venus can't do the same![/QUOTE]

Agree with you bro chill! Indeed Venus' service is great. Tried her first before reading all her FR in this forum. did not manage to write FR about her coz all about her that i experienced was already mentioned in here.

Btw have any of you guys tried her before?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6025
Old 29-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Hi bros, just wanted to post a warning that May is no longer around..... Website and SBF link not updated. Just return from a session with this other random ML. When sms to arrange, messages were replied in english so thought all was well. However, my slot was delayed by 30mins and had to wait around in the open. Nvm. When door opened, it turned out to be a different lady! I wasn't sure as it was my first time with May, and her pic on SBF is blurred out. Turns out after session commenced that the ML told me May had left, and she came to replace her, that she only touched down yesterday, and didnt even have a name yet =.= No surprises that she couldnt speak a word of english too.

Shall not go into an MR as this isn't the right thread for it. Suffice to say it wont be RTM for me.

May's original link: http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=474388
Old 29-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Ok, looks like this Vanessa is on my to do list now. Some good MRs and simple English

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=11972531

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 29-11-2014, 10:43 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Ok, looks like this Vanessa is on my to do list now. Some good MRs and simple English

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=11972531
She is actually Niki also frm Magic..
Old 29-11-2014, 10:47 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

This one frm LTD Stable can sms in english & accept all non chinese speakers.
http://sbfsg.net/showpos...31&postcount=1
Old 29-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchokoy View Post
QUOTE=ChillNRelax;12207153]Nice MR bro. We want honest MRs here so this is good. Venus is my regular and is still one of the best English speaking girls out there. Tried Bei Er this week. See my MR a few posts above this one. Worth a visit just for the Boob fuck! Never experienced any quite like it. Even Venus can't do the same!
Agree with you bro chill! Indeed Venus' service is great. Tried her first before reading all her FR in this forum. did not manage to write FR about her coz all about her that i experienced was already mentioned in here.

Btw have any of you guys tried her before?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6025[/QUOTE]

looks good, do share once tried.

I have RTM venus couple of times, her massage and services as always is great but I feel she is getting abit too swamped. Always on phone. Might need to source for new MLs..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1