The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pills from Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
TS, u post all over the place. Can i ask how many pills u buying? Whats ur budget? If u very big time, u can go alibaba.com. Some suppliers can even send u free samples if u show u very big time. If not, can kindly stop spamming the forum?
Was just thinking the same; hilarious!
Plus I see him asking questions about all over the world - Korea, shanghai, Bangkok, Vietnam, Hong Kong, batam Bali etc etc - all just questions and I've yet to read any reports of him actually doing anything!!
What's that all about?!

SEAJ
Old 21-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
TS, u post all over the place. Can i ask how many pills u buying? Whats ur budget? If u very big time, u can go alibaba.com. Some suppliers can even send u free samples if u show u very big time. If not, can kindly stop spamming the forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuche95 View Post
Think he very budget....want cheap n good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Plus I see him asking questions about all over the world - Korea, shanghai, Bangkok, Vietnam, Hong Kong, batam Bali etc etc - all just questions and I've yet to read any reports of him actually doing anything!!
What's that all about?!

SEAJ
KNN another one? School holidays really coming?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's that all about?!

SEAJ
He like virgin boy n then want his cock to be fully loaded for his first time. Unfortunately, he got no budget for it. Then need to spam the whole forum.

But I could be wrong la, maybe he intend to import in millions of pills so asking for lobang.

U guys decide. lol
Old 22-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He like virgin boy n then want his cock to be fully loaded for his first time. Unfortunately, he got no budget for it. Then need to spam the whole forum.

But I could be wrong la, maybe he intend to import in millions of pills so asking for lobang.

U guys decide. lol
This really got me curious - and I actually did a search of his posts!
Maaaan... I got too much time on my hands! Insomnia is a bitch!!

This is one of his first posts here. LOL!
Quote:
Looking for a female FB.
Just a short description of me.

HT: 171cm
WT: 62kg
Looks : 7/10 Pleasant

Not looking for those ONS but more of a long term discreet RS.

If keen please pm me with your no and maybe we can exchange pic
the rest of his posts, half are questions about all over the place, and the other half asking about all sorts of ED drugs! Spanish fly, black deity, Stark rx, tongkat ali etc etc!
LOL

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 22-05-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old 22-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

the rest of his posts, half are questions about all over the place, and the other half asking about all sorts of ED drugs! Spanish fly, black deity, Stark rx, tongkat ali etc etc!
LOL

SEAJ
Either he is going to take over Sinkiepor sex drugs market or he's gonna need it shagging like rabbits with all that ONS he is going to have.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
leo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

LOL

SEAJ
He needs the pills to regain from shagging...think he venturing into gigoloo..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1