The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
relaxclown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lil Tiger Den LIES

To bros out there... How many of you have been lied? I start to relies Lil Tiger Den start to post services that are not true to the girl understanding. Such as NUDE massage.

I too realize host start to delete away negative comments. Being their long time customer and as well being famous among the chicks out there, things been taken from granted.

If the girls are not offering NUDE massage, kindly don't put that info in. All well, some of the girl cant even have decent massage. Despite having that quality as the basic in this web.

Anyone sharing similar incidents?
Old 03-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lil Tiger Den LIES

Hi Bro TS

I share the same feeling as you for this little tiger den. 1 year ago, this OKT is professional. Now - his den has degraded and some girls are liers. I once SMS one of his girl, Vida and confirm to meet her @ 12pm. She agreed but when the time comes, she neither response to my call nor my SMS. Waited for half an hour and absolutely no reply from her at all and during this half an hour wait, numerous calls & SMS have been made to her but she simply dun care.

I was so angry and I add in my remarks in little tiger website but he just simply delete it without even explaining.

I think little tiger den is trying to make more $$ but jerking up the price of his girls & cheating us with fake info of girls and many more. Hope not too many bros kena from him. Who know maybe the OKT is from PRC even? Banned this OKT!
Old 05-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
Hi Bro TS

I share the same feeling as you for this little tiger den. 1 year ago, this OKT is professional. Now - his den has degraded and some girls are liers. I once SMS one of his girl, Vida and confirm to meet her @ 12pm. She agreed but when the time comes, she neither response to my call nor my SMS. Waited for half an hour and absolutely no reply from her at all and during this half an hour wait, numerous calls & SMS have been made to her but she simply dun care.

I was so angry and I add in my remarks in little tiger website but he just simply delete it without even explaining.

I think little tiger den is trying to make more $$ but jerking up the price of his girls & cheating us with fake info of girls and many more. Hope not too many bros kena from him. Who know maybe the OKT is from PRC even? Banned this OKT!
maybe there is a change in OKT.. like we dunno whats behind the scene so maybe they change hands liao..
Old 05-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yup definitely!! so cocky now.. last time still will reply to feedbacks, both positive and negative.. now?? seems like biz way too good.. not only us, even some of his former gals find him too cocky also..

i ask u why nowadays some of his new gals are charging 120?? cos they got to pay so much more to that OKT compared to others..
Old 06-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LET ALL BOYCOTT THEM IF THEY ADVERTISE AS NOT STATED ACCORDINGLY.
I AM SLAMMING A FEW WEBSITE AND REPORTING TO THE AV ,IF THEY DO NOT CHANGE THE ADVERTISE ADVERTISEMENT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL SLAM THEM AND REPORT THEM. THE WITHNESSes ARE THE MASSEURS, SERVICE PROVIDER WILL BE JAIL. SO ALL TS PLEASE MAKE SURE WRITE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. NOT WRITE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING.

ALL DOUBLE BOAT MASSEURS/FJ gals WILL BE SLAM AND TAKE THEM OUT. GIVE ME THEIR NAMES

Chengcheng at balestier they had changed to the actual advertisement.Thanks NINJAWarrior112 FOR YOUR NECESSARY ACTION

Last edited by Benson Cheng; 06-11-2015 at 01:30 AM.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I do share the same feeling. Initially the girls standard was good but nowaday some girls are over rating.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

all brothers, let boycott lil tiger den. Ask those girls to change to another websites . Ts , you better do your part , i will slam you and take you out from this websites.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]all brothers, let boycott lil tiger den. Ask those girls to change to another websites . Ts , you better do your part , i will slam you and take you out from this websites.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

all brothers, let boycott lil tiger den. Ask those girls to change to another websites . Ts , you better do your part , i will slam you and take you out from this websites.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

all brothers, let boycott lil tiger den. Ask those girls to change to another websites . Ts , you better do your part , i will slam you and take you out from this websites
Old 08-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Some of the gals from lil Tiger Den WILL BE SLAM SOON
all brothers, let boycott lil tiger den. Ask those girls to change to another websites . Ts , you better do your part , i will slam you and take you out from this websites
Old 19-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
genm79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried to book one of the girl name Mint? Not to kua zhang, but tried to call, msg, wechat and Whatsapp, all no reply one. But than like miracle, every other day got good review. Now it become I call just to see got answer anot. If girl no more around, please remove lah.

I wonder if it is because of this statement, manage to finally get a booking with Her. So yah she is still around. And she is really young and cute. She made sure that we showered before and after.

Last edited by genm79; 19-06-2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Found to be not true.
Old 20-06-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
booya666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the only girl I've ever had a good session with from that stable is Mint, she is as good as advertised.

the others...less said the better
Old 21-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

prc come here tanzak...
wat to do.!?
Old 11-07-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluegender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by booya666 View Post
the only girl I've ever had a good session with from that stable is Mint, she is as good as advertised.

the others...less said the better
Mint is good and sweet (and young)
U reminds me and I should book a section soon lol

Same old location right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1