The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 2
noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!
Shoot too fast when finding FLs

Serious qn. I always feel like money wasted when finding FLs, because my monkey brain gets too excited and shoot too quickly. Any other bros have such problem, and any tips other than wanking one out before the session?
Old Today, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shoot too fast when finding FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie69 View Post
Serious qn. I always feel like money wasted when finding FLs, because my monkey brain gets too excited and shoot too quickly. Any other bros have such problem, and any tips other than wanking one out before the session?
Most straightforward ans will be spend more time on foreplay. Change and try many diff positions. If not u beforehand negotiate a rate for 2 shots and longer time for your session .

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old Today, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 2
noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!
Re: Shoot too fast when finding FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
Most straightforward ans will be spend more time on foreplay. Change and try many diff positions. If not u beforehand negotiate a rate for 2 shots and longer time for your session .
Think my situation a bit jialat, even missionary within 1 minute feel like cumming. Becomes a vicious cycle, cause I get even more nervous next time, then feel like cumming even sooner.

Doesn't help that FLs is the only place I've been getting sex from for the past year, so not like I can train up with a sex partner for "free".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1