The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sydneyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Completely off from pic

Yesterday booked Summer from mlgirls88.com

http://mlgirls88.com/summer-sgd-100/

When the door opened, the person infront of me was really off from the picture posted. Nevertheless I proceed on as I'm already phyiscally and mentally ready and had travelled that far a distance , so fark it.

Then I notice she was walking bottomless with a huge bush between her legs. I'm a bit disgusted. In my mind, I was thinking maybe and hopefully service is ok.

The first sign was, she asked me to wash myself in the toilet?!

Next she say strip and action began mechanically. At one point she showed unhappiness that I so long still not cum. And she frowned and asked why you hold back. wtf!

Finally, I am so tulan, I tell her shake me off and call it a day.

Bros, lets share all the marketing bullshit posted by OKT and bad services provided. I wonder how come mostly good services are posted. I suspect it could be posted by OKT themselves.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
elmobirdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Completely off from pic

Brother I feel you man. I've tried girls from mlgirls88 several times liao. EVERY SINGLE TIME the girls are more or less 0% like their photos. Service either bad or so-so only. Any neutral/negative comments/remarks (if not 7/10 or higher) will be deleted by OTK, as I'm sure you've experienced. Actually this getting more and more common.

A tip for you (and all not-so-experienced brothers out there) - if there are no comments on the profile of the girls, consider them posted and deleted. Bottom line is: STAY AWAY from girls that have no comments. Only go for those that have good reviews. Hopefully standards will go back up again once this impacts their business. But then again, you can't help it... Sure still got lotsa noobs make appointment, get disappointed, pay and keep quiet.

Stay sharp and have fun!
Old 17-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Completely off from pic

Hi Bro I totally agreed. We should boycott them for a while then they will know that service is important otherwise they thought Singaporean stupid and good to bully.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1