The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
Hi gurus,

going for my maiden trip to viet in Nov. Congrats good for you
Will be staying at D1.
Been reading up but couldnt get a clue about viet party scene and spa. Try reading more than 1 page

May i ask where is a good place for spa/salon? D1
For spa/salon, do they provide FJ or just normal hj?It depends
Where is a good place for Salon as i had heard quite alot about it? Look for any shop with Salon/Barber sign
Do they have soapy massage like in BKK? Maybe you can search 'soapy' in this thread
Where is a good place to party ? In a Club
How are the drinks charges like? Varies

Thank you all in advance! You are Welcome, I'm glad to help you
Dear Naemlo, I think this gentleman may be in need of your VIP hand-hold service

OK, i won't be a total sarcastic cunt, but you really need to do more research and read 10/20/30 pages back and you should be able to find answers to most of your questions. I will tell you that two of the more popular Spas are Vien Dong, and Dai Nam. But you really must do more research so you can narrow down your super general questions.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Dear Naemlo, I think this gentleman may be in need of your VIP hand-hold service
Thanks but all these ppl have the same mentality, want "cheap, fresh, big neh neh"... very difficult to sextify them.
Old 13-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thanks but all these ppl have the same mentality, want "cheap, fresh, big neh neh"... very difficult to sextify them.
I think this sum up about 95% of the people lurking on this forum

Old 13-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bingo, not rocket science
Old 13-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I want!!! I want!!! Give me address plz!!! Got any bia om which offer LT for 1.5mil dong or or?? I belanja u drink 2 cans of beer la!!
Old 13-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I Got any bia om which offer LT for 1.5mil dong or or?? I belanja u drink 2 cans of beer la!!
Have... when u want?
Old 15-10-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Talkin bout me?
Old 16-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Waaah. Tieng Viet cua em, nghe giong nhu mot nguoi Sing moi hoc tieng o Ha Noi va muon thanh thay giao... mac cuoi qua di.

Translate to Hokkien: waaah. Ly ay guak nam wei ka na sing ga po lang gam gam ork guak nam wei ma xiong ai geh kiang. Si bei ho chio ar.

Or maybe you prefer French, since some clown said the pronounciation is similar: waaah. Ton vietnamien est comme un Singapourien qui viens d’apprendre le langue et voulait devenir professeur. Quel drôle mon grand!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Lol some newbies (niubi?) dun realise "one mountain have one mountain higher".
The equivalent idiom in English is: Don't teach your grandmother how to suck eggs.

That "Vietnamese-is-similar-to-French" urban myth is as stupid as "most-Viets-speak-Chinese"... trời đất ơi...
yeah I just started learning the language and one of my classmates is a French guy. so, in the beginning, I felt the pronunciation was very similar to French. But after learning vietnamese for close to 2 months, I realised that's not the case.

just sharing... not even wanna be a teacher... don't know where you get that idea from...
Old 16-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok,delayed reporting from HCMC. Went to Vien Dong (Sat) and Dai Nam (Mon) today.

Brief MR as below:
Vien Dong,relatively easy to find.Did a cock up when I reached though.Heading up the flight of stairs instead of the lift.The recep chased after me and lef me to the right place after.Straight forward,choose room..VIP room as recommended here.750K.Led to room by a young chap,tipped him 50k, (yes am ngeow that way) and told him the kind I liked.Slim,cute and big boob girl about 25-26 came.Said she is 23.Will believe if I was drinking prior.setup the jacuzzi while telling me to sauna and steam first.Once done,proceeded to shower me.During shower really washed my tommy gun...disturbed by pretending to pull her in.Massage was ok.adequate strength and knows the right spots.Before long...magic time.She wants to massage baby...nail swirl at ass...start to graze and squeeze ass
Soon turn over and the great bargain begins...1mil.No unless boom boom 3x.900k.No unless boom boom 2x.700k (started licking nips). No unless bj. Ended up? Nego for 500k with playing of boobs and below.Am used to just undies or nude massage...so took me damn long to cum. Finally after 20+mins zua....cuz i was quite annoyed with talking money before play.Did a bastard thing,raised hips just as i was cumming,her shirt and neck kena. Total damage: 750k for room,500k for massage girl.Her name is Jade.Looks 6.5-7 tops/10,body 7-7.5
.efforts for attempts at gfe.Experience spoilt cuz talk money while birdy in hand.Nabei...

Dai Nam.Looks dodgy...hotel from the outside...feel alittle suspicious.Walked in got guided to another part and level 2 for massage.Go up...knn.never ask what room...gong gong just go.So sop...sauna alittle,steam and after that shower
Forgot...the young chap offered shower i stupidly follow.Nabei..
Reject.that will cost u 100k.Nabei...shit experience.after that...foot massage...again ask for tip.decided lowball the fella 100k.Pissed me off by bugging and bugging for 200.But truth be told..cuz i fell previously.Achy when walking..now.it is gone.Can fly,run and swim already.Proceeded to massage.Now mood already not tt good...i come to enjoy.U wanna charge...say before hand.Nabei...tulan already.Led to standard room.Told to lie down.I just sat and sulked...5mins later.ML came..omfg...not sibei hot but looked like my crush.syt..prob 21-23...smiled.Finally....sop massage.kept checking if strong enough.hard enough etc.aft tt usual pattern come out.gg to handjob.i stopped her.she thought what happened.I asked her how much.She told me 600.I said no.400.Maybe I blackface can see...she guai guai continue...now autoroam...pull undies play bottom.play top.licked and sucked.she hit my shoulder say naughty...btw doesnt speak much english.ask her boom boom how much?she say 500 usd.i told her yah...500usd boom till she cannot walk...boom for 2 mths.she paiseh...got her number.finally zua after 20+mins...tell her i will visit tomorrow.like the gfe and teh-ness. After finish...walk me down hold hand...fucking fingers interlaced mate.nv write paper.Gave her 500 instead of 400 (dont fuck me...cuz she really resembles my crush)at locker room,they cheebye ask for tip again.Say minimum 100k.I just walked.Tulan.

Overall experience?1st time in HCMC...go vien dong first.it is a good place to dip ur toes prior going others.If I had went Dai Nam first...i doubt i would go any massage places already cuz really alittle run down and dodgy compared to vien dong.That said?Also,Vien Dong only price u nego is the hj price.Nabei...Dai Nam subtly sucks from u the money.But..ML worth it cuz she looks like my crush.Definitely will find her tmrw.Try to dabao...gg fuck her jialat jialat if possible.
Old 19-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

I've been combing through this thread unfortunately, I'm still not sure and i was wondering if someone can help answer my questions. I'll be in HCM in 2 days time, I'm looking for overnight, staying at air bnb in D1, ideally someone who speaks english and maybe even dinner?

What is the easiest, safest way of getting that, I'm sure ill not be the only one trying to figure that out.

To my understanding, massage girls might not be easy, plus you can't choose you have to decide if the girl they assigned is someone you want plus, they also might not want to do overnight or be allowed to leave with you? I dont wanna pay 680k for a massage to not get the overnight which is my main objective.

obviously, girls hanging around the streets and outside D1 starts to get dangerous? We chat is dangerous/ has risks so should avoid?

Else need to get a bar girl? But that needs nego and likely expensive (but that's the price to pay if one is looking for an easier way?) but how to tell FL at a bar vs girl who works for the bar? So i should give APO a miss coz thats a tourist trap? but then i think i've summarised the thread so far and havent deduced an answer.

I do mind paying a bit more to make life easy. No need model, young, slim, 7/10 is good enough.
Old 19-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lxxlix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I'll be heading to HCMC soon and would like to ask something.

I'll be staying in a Airbnb aptment with one of my bro, anyone know if the outcall girls( be it WeChat or massage or through okt) services in Airbnb aptment?
Old 19-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxxlix View Post

I'll be staying in a Airbnb aptment with one of my bro, anyone know if the outcall girls( be it WeChat or massage or through okt) services in Airbnb aptment?
No different .... if u are lazy then .....
Old 19-10-2017, 05:04 AM
Samster

Helping Entitled newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
hi bros,

I've been combing through this thread unfortunately, I'm still not sure and i was wondering if someone can help answer my questions....
What is the easiest, safest way of getting that, I'm sure ill not be the only one trying to figure that out.

obviously, girls hanging around the streets and outside D1 starts to get dangerous? We chat is dangerous/ has risks so should avoid?

I do mind paying a bit more to make life easy. No need model, young, slim, 7/10 is good enough.
See my post #1171 and #1173 above for your answers

To my knowledge HCM is not an 'easy' town for Dabao for outsiders - the communist gov't doesn't want SGN to become BKK. I suggest you take it as a challenge and enjoy the hunt. Your easiest way is 1)beer bar, 2)FL club (APO, Lush, Bar2go, Bufalo bar), 3)Street FLs. All of these will require negotiations so you need to know how to do that to avoid getting ripped off. There are some ST FS places, but i have not tried them.

A few times i have negotiated with massage girls to come meet me in hotel after work. Normally they will only give you HJ in the massage shop (did get FS once), but if they like you can do more at your hotel after. Some of my friends enjoy Viet KTV and Viet Clubs (DC, 02 Gold etc..) where you pay a hostess to party with you all night. If she like you, can neg to meet in your hotel afterwards. Again, this would not be cheap or garunteed action, and depends abit on your skills (or money). Many people also find 'easy' women on dating apps but this takes time.

If you dont' want to do any of the work above, you can always contact Naemlo and engage his premium hand-holding service to deliver what you want. You get what you pay for, and ask for free advice here get 'free' quality help hahahaha
Old 19-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
hi bros,

I've been combing through this thread unfortunately, I'm still not sure and i was wondering if someone can help answer my questions. I'll be in HCM in 2 days time, I'm looking for overnight, staying at air bnb in D1, ideally someone who speaks english and maybe even dinner?

Nowadays; there are many people asking about wechats gals. All I had to say is depend on luck. If you don't know the gal well; dun ask for overnight better. Here are some tricks which my friend do

a) ask them to provide a live video if possible
b) if a OKT; ask the OKT to provide few photos. Each OKT at least had 5vb with them.
c) tell okt if the gals real person different fm photos; you will not accept. Dun ask for transportation fees too.
d) Meet outside the Hotel not at hotel room.
e) Always negotiate the price 1st.
f) ensure all your expensive items & $$ are kept properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxxlix View Post

Should not have any problems but ensure your valuable belongings are kept properly

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 19-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

For airbnb in HCMC, security should always be your top concern if you intend to welcome outcall girls.

How is the security of the apartment? Is there a security guard room? Will you given a security access card to the Apartment?
Do they provide a safe?

Some newer private condo in HCMC in D4 and D7 will have an additional security glass door to enter the lift area, so the lobby/security counter is separate from the Lift area.

Next is the owner and the house rules...
Is the owner staying in the same unit with you or a different unit in the same block or a totally different block? what kind of room are you renting? Are you renting the entire unit or just the room?

Are they alright if you bring "friends" over?

I agree with Fireshark to meet at the lobby of your airbnb apartment (if there's one)

From my experience talking to wechat FL... most of them will send fake photos. Tio a few times before. Photo and irl totally different.

if possible, request for LIVE video. Cannot do live video...then I agree with fireshark, request for the "No transport fee" part if you reject...

Take note also: a lot of times when you reject them and reject them on the trabsport fee, the girls will try to sainai, give you that sad look, and try to gain your pity... no need to bother...
just stand up, leave the lobby and walk up to your room.

But on your part, do take note that since you are not staying in a proper hotel, do be prepared if these girls decided to turn nasty, start kicking up a storm and cook "stories".

If you're staying in a hotel, the hotel security is usually on your side, so most o the time, the girls won't dare to turn nasty

So far that's based on my experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1