The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Best is just do everything yourself. Or better still, invest some time and effort to cultivate a few local pooyings and let them organise everything for you cheap cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Really gotta be aware of those stealth agents who will help book tables for USD50. Waste $$ and dun have benefits. Give the $ as tips for girls better. When engage for service this can that can no problem. When reach there sorry this sorry that due to bla bla bla nonsense.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Really gotta be aware of those stealth agents who will help book tables for USD50. Waste $$ and dun have benefits. Give the $ as tips for girls better. When engage for service this can that can no problem. When reach there sorry this sorry that due to bla bla bla nonsense.
have you used $$$$$$$$$$.com service personally before or are you guys just a bunch of syndicate to help your good bro vbkk and yourselves to promote vested businesses?

it is so obvious both Lim87 and you are trying to smear others just like SEAJ (disappeared after exposed)... if no vested interest why so actively go after someone so hard?

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Best is just do everything yourself. Or better still, invest some time and effort to cultivate a few local pooyings and let them organise everything for you cheap cheap
yes the best is DIY and organise yourself...

just trying to provide a balanced view... vbkk and gang are vested parties so hammering others hard to get market share... if a service provider is lousy the forces of the market will make it obsolete... haha they make it so obvious...

for the benefit of all bros there are many stealth agents and freeloaders on this forum... be careful who you meet or else your wallet will suffer... those that go hard after someone are the stealth agents themselves... a good example is SEAJ (disappeared after identity exposed)...

enjoy your holiday

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
have you used $$$$$$$$$$.com service personally before or are you guys just a bunch of syndicate to help your good bro vbkk and yourselves to promote vested businesses?

it is so obvious both Lim87 and you are trying to smear others just like SEAJ (disappeared after exposed)... if no vested interest why so actively go after someone so hard?
Indeed have friends used this $$$$$$$$$$ and found out it's overpriced and crap. Most importantly. Owner was caught soliciting for customer in this forum without paying advertisement fees lol.
Then how about you why actively go after someone so hard by impersonate his identity and even post his photo that get from WeChat and worst even use his real life photo for dp. Please before you say us after someone please take a look at yourself. Not even dare to use real nick to post just using clone. Ok lar alot of samster know that your real nick acct to previous just like your own life. Cant afford to lose it.
For me personally my business totally not related to sbf. If related i will just pay advertisement fees unlike someone can't afford to and when newbie pm then redirect to another one just to earn that USD50.
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 24-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:

Wow suddenly our beloved bro kelthai is so eloquent instead of posting other people's photos like an idiot? Afraid to use your own precious nick to post?

Come on lah bro , no one but yourself is interested in making money from this small pathetic community here in this forum. After all these years, how many naive customers u have got from here? How many repeated customers u had? Given your overpriced , over promised deals compared to the likes of other successful agencies in china ?

U can be assured no one is interested in fighting over the "share" of the market here. USD50 Comm divided for 3 of us? U must be an idiot to really think we are like u. For goodness sake , lim87 is pretty much well off with fancy car/house. Please go do some CSI instead of making a fool of yourself here. U think everyone is like u , work as pathetic agent so many years and still achieve nothing ?
Old 24-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
today weather very hot. Lol...

having seafood bbq at a place open by a sinkie friend... see you guys 7pm...
oooooiiii james want to advertise your business please pay advertisement fee to the forum... don't act blur say your friend open...
Old 24-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lai share share with you all this newly open place around Rama 9 area.

only 399 baht...

https://www.facebook.com/SG-Seafood-...3283230287920/

pay advertisement fee if you want to advertise your business!!!
Old 24-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

i am confused... who are you now... james or tony
Old 24-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
oooooiiii james want to advertise your business please pay advertisement fee to the forum... don't act blur say your friend open...
5555, sorry it's not my business. And also, we dun remember seeing a bro "kelthai" during our gatherings. Not unless u are referring to the pariah dog who came uninvited munching on the leftover bones at the rubbish bin.

Furthermore , we dun invite people of no substance for our gatherings. Least of all, the ones who we meet up, are people who dun hide behind monitors typing away like cyberheros.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Indeed have friends used this $$$$$$$$$$ and found out it's overpriced and crap. Most importantly. Owner was caught soliciting for customer in this forum without paying advertisement fees lol.
Then how about you why actively go after someone so hard by impersonate his identity and even post his photo that get from WeChat and worst even use his real life photo for dp. Please before you say us after someone please take a look at yourself. Not even dare to use real nick to post just using clone. Ok lar alot of samster know that your real nick acct to previous just like your own life. Cant afford to lose it.
For me personally my business totally not related to sbf. If related i will just pay advertisement fees unlike someone can't afford to and when newbie pm then redirect to another one just to earn that USD50.
who is this person that you mentioned that I am impersonating and using his photo? this person also never contact me but yet you kpkb so much?

if you are using your real pic as avatar on social media when communicating with strangers on sex forum then you are stupid... it is the same as posting your own sex video online and blaming others for circulating it... are you that dumb? boss sammy ever warned many times before to keep your real identity a secret when dealing with forumers...

report to moderator if you think someone is promoting business on SBF... what is the use of kpkb here...

it is your mouth on whatever you want to accuse about others lah... as mentioned before I am here to keep a balanced view... prevent others to get fleeced by your bunch of hooligan syndicate (vbkk/le0rio/Lim87)...

your business may not be related to SBF but you can try drawing unsuspecting bros to your food shop (for example) when your gang proactively meet up with samsters... do not think i don't know what you are up to...

bros who have any doubts or victome of these bunch of nefarious hooligan syndicate (vbkk/le0rio/Lim87) do PM me... your identify will be kept a secret... use an annoymous nick if need be...

PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
He is neither. His name is katoey / wear skirt type
Old 24-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
He is neither. His name is katoey / wear skirt type
Again activate his one man army clone show.
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 24-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Again activate his one man army clone show.
Sibey busy. Multi task , spilt personality. All in hopes of saving his multi billion baht market share here.

U duno meh he got many clones. Can zap u and ah Lim until negative. Later he summon all his clones come Zap u again.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
i am who i am... i write what i think... you don't need to care i am james or kelvin

how is your property agent business doing... i would like to remind you your CEA license expires on 31 Dec 2017... do remember to renew before expiry...

PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
pay advertisement fee if you want to advertise your business!!!
SG Seafood not open by me... i secretly went to support with my friends the other day... but turns out the owner is a hooligan on this forum... will stop going...

PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1