The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Here are drone videos I made. Enjoy! Cheers!
Bro, did u register n apply for permit to fly your drone in Thailand? Or u just got lucky from being arrested?
Old 25-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:

those are your own drone video ? very nicely done indeed..
Old 26-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be in bkk for today and tomorrow. See who wanna chiong
Old 26-11-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As my friend said, Thai cops don’t even bother with unregistered cars, let alone unregistered drones, and that is assuming they even are aware of the new regulation. However, there were a couple of islands in Krabi where No Drone sign was posted and the nearby guards probably would enforce the rule.

Just to add.....also let a gorgeous fair beauty at Rainbow 4 get away. She was snatched by a customer while I was drooling over her. You snooze, you lose. Billboard at Nana also house quite a few SYT’s who are more spirited dancers than your sedate Baccara counterparts doing their uninspired Bangkok shuffle.

I probably have visited Thailand no fewer than 69 times. Thais are likely the most peaceful, polite, down to earth, fun loving people on earth. I am sure they have helped fill many of our lives with nice memories and laughters. Let’s reciprocate by treating them with same respect, tipping them generously and returning their warm smiles. I know my life was forever changed for the better. Thank you, Thailand!
Old 26-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As my friend said, Thai cops don’t even bother with unregistered cars, let alone unregistered drones, and that is assuming they even are aware of the new regulation.
U can do anything in Thailand but dun get caught. U must register before using your drone in Thailand. It is true Thai police dun bother but when dealing with foreigner where money can made, he will bother.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can do anything in Thailand but dun get caught. U must register before using your drone in Thailand. It is true Thai police dun bother but when dealing with foreigner where money can made, he will bother.
Hm.... I think the second sentence do make sense

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 27-11-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I probably have visited Thailand no fewer than 69 times. Thais are likely the most peaceful, polite, down to earth, fun loving people on earth. I am sure they have helped fill many of our lives with nice memories and laughters. Let’s reciprocate by treating them with same respect, tipping them generously and returning their warm smiles. I know my life was forever changed for the better. Thank you, Thailand!

I like this.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Many cheongsters are addicted to R & R in LOS.Have known of cheongsters who have reached home in SIN from BKK and they are already preparing for their next trip to BKK.Can only remember the past in BKK with sweet memories.
Old 27-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Many cheongsters are addicted to R & R in LOS.Have known of cheongsters who have reached home in SIN from BKK and they are already preparing for their next trip to BKK.Can only remember the past in BKK with sweet memories.
Yes,that bcos is a land of smile, that y bring back lot of memories...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
555 my thai girl best fren (she not FL) just line me these pics... suddenly ting dong.
Say 4000baht... walan.. 555 i asking her where to get sia n how to order. 555 like not bad hor. Don't PM me hor. If i got the answer from her i will share later.

Anyway found the dark group in facebook duno still active or not. The pic she sent me not in that facebook

Seem very chio lei. Look at that long leggy. Drooling liao

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

Old 28-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New GClub in da town。。。opening 7th Dec。。nearby TheVilla
Old 28-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555 my thai girl best fren (she not FL) just line me these pics... suddenly ting dong.
Say 4000baht... walan.. 555 i asking her where to get sia n how to order. 555 like not bad hor. Don't PM me hor. If i got the answer from her i will share later.

Anyway found the dark group in facebook duno still active or not. The pic she sent me not in that facebook

Your gal very hot...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-12-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wah! If have news on her share leh bro!
Old 01-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Wah! If have news on her share leh bro!
It had been 3 days liao still bo news

Old 01-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
It had been 3 days liao still bo news
Well just can hope for the best.

Anyways talk about happenings in BKK, went on a recent trip and headed up to the massage alleys, and went to this outlet called 102 massage club at Sukhumvit 24, looks classy. So stepped in and take a look at who is available, I must say the location is really nice with nice carpet and sofas. So there is this cutie pie that I saw, the "mamasan" gave me some details about the girl and took her for a 1 hour session at 2590 baht.

Girl: Momo
Looks: 8/10 (cute)

She walked me to the room and guided me in, the room was great with nice mirrors. So started with the usual small talk and I must say for a Thai her spoken English is good, no problems communicating with her at all. Undressed and headed to the shower, did a wash up and stuff, soaped me really well.

The session went great as she proactively engaged me, and she gave me a good BJ with great suction. I proceeded to service her a little before caps on, did a few positions before unloading, all this where she gave nice moans and made me feel good.

I took a while so after the session we washed us, gave her a peck on the cheek and bid good bye, the session was great and I think I'll be back to look for Momo again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1