The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
If you have a chance to go to sydney, I can recommand some good places.. Unlike singapore, HC in australia are very very hard to find. Its mostly brothels. Anyway, if you have a chance to head down to sydney, there is this place called "5 Star". The girls there are "young (no bs age) and most of them are from singapore (actually malaysia). BTW , this place will never let any white guys in (sorry if there is any on this forum). Price - 150$ AUD for 1/2hr . It might be on the high side, but its really worth it!!!

And if any brothers are looking for "jap soapland" brothels, there is only on in Canberra - ACT. $150AUD for 45mins.. really good but hardly open.

Anyway, i have been living in australia (canberra) for around 10 yrs and have been "cheonging" for along time there... hope i can help some brothers in enjoying their stay in australia.

P.S Dont know if you guys know this but Canberra (where i am from) is the only state in Australia where brothels and XXX video shops are legal. So plz do make a trip there.. Im sure u will come back with heaps of DVDs or toys..hahhahaha

Nakata6
Old 04-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro

I don't mean to ruin it for you, but I think that was the thing of past. Today, Prostitution is legal not just in the ACT but also in Victoria (Melbourne), Certain parts of Queensland and most of NSW. However, street prostitution is restricted to certain areas while brothels generally require licenses to operate.

Otherwise, how could "Daily Planet" (Melbourne) be the first public listed brothel in the world?

Secondly, XXX stores are all over Melbourne (Club-X, Danish Devils, etc)...

Anyway, good to know action is good in Canberra...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 05-02-2004, 04:22 PM
voyuer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
i need fr's on blonde in Melbourne not Sydney!
Old 05-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
Nakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakata6 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
bro Tr|pp|ng, thats for spoting that out. It was meant to be the first state in australia.. Didnt read after typing it.. was in the hurry Ta
Old 08-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
maxxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Look

For latest up to date review on Melbourne look:

www.worldsexguide.org << Forum > Oceania > Australia > Melbourne and see some of my post there.

Also see www.sensualdownunder.com << Forum section.

Finally PM me for Melbourne chonging session.

Cheers,

maxxy
Old 10-02-2004, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
incest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros,

Anywhere in Brisbane? Im in Brisbane now and I have no idea where to have fun... It's killing me.
Old 17-02-2004, 10:42 AM
voyuer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
i'm in melbourne now. Need to know fm bros out there where the best place to find ONS in Melbourne?

Cheers..
Old 26-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
orangeapples is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeapples is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeapples is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wats e latest update for Melbourne?

sorry to bring out this old thread....i was researching on places to chiong here....as i am based here in melbourne.....aniwae i found this gem of a place....
called exclusively yours on 7 park street south melbourne.....for bros based in melbourne...its jes 2 mins away from domayne interchange...

there are girls from china, hongkong, macua, korea....sometimes japanese too ..mostly students..working part time....i have the okt's number...interested bros...jes msg me...so u can check on the stock before heading down...for e.g. u want a korean girl n u head down ...be disappointed to find out no kimchi..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1