The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2004, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: IDD Calls from Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
Anyone knows which card is good for making short calls with no connection charge. Just found out when using E card that if the other party did not on their phone, connection charges still apply That means 30 to 40 cents gone if they dont on their handphone.
was your call diverted to a Voice Mail service? Or Call Back service? if yes, considered a successful call.
Old 07-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
was your call diverted to a Voice Mail service? Or Call Back service? if yes, considered a successful call.
That's right. DOes M1 021 has connection charges? Now I use 021 to make sure her mobile is on before i use my E card to call. otherwise kena same thig again.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 22
Vincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
That's right. DOes M1 021 has connection charges? Now I use 021 to make sure her mobile is on before i use my E card to call. otherwise kena same thig again.
Bro,

U can use Link card, its connection charge is 10c. Try gettin your tirak a pct handphone or a land based line. Savings is significant. If u are using most of the cards, charges for 66-2####### is $8 for 110 minutes.

Old 02-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Samster

forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent
Bro,

U can use Link card, its connection charge is 10c. Try gettin your tirak a pct handphone or a land based line. Savings is significant. If u are using most of the cards, charges for 66-2####### is $8 for 110 minutes.

how's the quality of Link Card? what colour one?

Also, where can get pct and only in bkk? or around thailand?
Old 03-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Samster

Just used E card to call Thai Mobile... was surprised to hear that my S$10 card(paid S$9 though) can be used for 66 min. Used to be 60 min, then changed to 55 min...

That means the rate is about 0.13 roughly... cheapest I know so far. But bad thing is got connection charge, 30 cents per call.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 22
Vincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
how's the quality of Link Card? what colour one?

Also, where can get pct and only in bkk? or around thailand?
Link card is good and as good as singtel callcard.

In Bkk, u can get from any pct retailers. They are having some kind of promotion where pct user can call another pct user foc.

If u are in ratchadaphisek, get from Fortune centre
Old 07-06-2004, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cryptdudester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

sup bro,

jus wondering wat is the meaning of PCT...dun know dat term @ all..~ thanks
so...in this case the the Link Card for 110 mins n Ecard for 80mins if calling fixed line~.....30 mins more....sounds like a steal to me....any comments from bros who used 2 of these cards..~
Old 07-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Link card is good and as good as singtel callcard.

In Bkk, u can get from any pct retailers. They are having some kind of promotion where pct user can call another pct user foc.

If u are in ratchadaphisek, get from Fortune centre
Link Card costs how much? Rate to mobile line?

PCT phone limited to bkk only? How about other province?
Old 23-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Internet from Thailand

I know that I'm side tracking here .. but anyone here knows exactly how to get internet connection with own notebook ... using mobile phone (either thai or SingTel) or fixed line? ...
Old 23-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Guys,
I can offer USD0.10/min calling from Thai to Singapore or vice versa. Not too sure if the rate is attractive to our brothers here.

For more info, check out www.regetech.com. If u need more info, email me at [email protected]

Regards,
jimbo
Old 23-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Nowaday, most of the Hotels and service apartments in thailand particular the newer ones do provide BroadBand internet connection for a fixed rate per day with unlimited connection.

Though the rate per day is fixed, I did managed to negotiate for a less on the no. of day charged.

Last week, I stayed in service apt in Lang Suan called Natural Ville for four nights. I managed to talk to the duty manager to charge me for two days of usage. My reason, I do not used very often as I'm out most of the time.... Hee...hee......At B150 x 2 = B300 (S$12.80) for 5 days and 4 nights of unlimted usage..I think it's quite reasonable.

The last time I stayed in Merchant Court, it was B200 per day. Again I stayed for 4 nights but paid only for 2 days of usage.

Just talk to the reception, they will send a technician with a connection cable. They will then turn on the connection and you will be on-line....

For dial up service, again you too need to talk to the hotel reception and they will give you a pass-word for the dial up plus most importanly let you know the charges on per minutes basis....

Alternative, you can talk to yr local internet provider like Singnet or Pacific net to subscribe to their roaming service. They will provide details of their partners in the respective countries. But then again, you still got to find out the charges of telephone line usage from the respective hotel.

Hope the above information can help you.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Starhub IDD 018 Calls To Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
Haha...I will sign up starhub liao , use that line to call my Teerak in mueng thai

Sawaddee krup
if only they started this earlier... already spend quite alot on IDD call
anyway must really thank starhub for it
Old 07-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Internet from Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
I know that I'm side tracking here .. but anyone here knows exactly how to get internet connection with own notebook ... using mobile phone (either thai or SingTel) or fixed line? ...
I went Secaon Square and purchase an "X-treme 1222" dialup package from Pacific Internet (Thailand). Unlimited access for 5 days at 99 baht. Dun have tiime to shop around much I think it is good value for the bucks since I normally go for abut 4-5 days each time anyway. Far cheaper than using iPass or GRIC.

Last edited by free; 07-08-2004 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Free IDD 018 calls to Thailand. Thanks to bro Free for the info. on another thread.

http://www.starhub.com/mobile/promot...ee_idd018.html
Another good deal, this time from Thailand calling to SG if your tirak needs to call u. 7 baht/minute (29 cents) for your tirak to call Singapore using DTAC Happy Dprompt eFONE (till 31 Dec). Instead of dialing +65.... or 00165...., ask her to dial 00965....

Happy Dprompt eFONE

Last edited by free; 07-08-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-08-2004, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro free, this kinda of lobang u also know... 009. sound a bit like our 018. maybe next time, DTAC also come out with this plan. free calling 2 sillypore. kekeke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
Another good deal, this time from Thailand calling to SG if your tirak needs to call u. 7 baht/minute (29 cents) for your tirak to call Singapore using DTAC Happy Dprompt eFONE (till 31 Dec). Instead of dialing +65.... or 00165...., ask her to dial 00965....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1