The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wh2g20

WH2G20

Mission Insertion Date/Time : 20th July 2013 Abt 9.30pm
23rd July 201 Abt 9.30pm
25th July Abt 3pm
26th July Abt 2pm
22nd August Abt 3.30pm

Name : I Forgot...

Face : Powdered.

Height : About 1.6m

Body : 8/10(Petite,slim with bit of tummy fats.Uber smooth and fair)

Boobs : 7/10(A Cups,small but firm)

Shower : 7/10(SOP.)

French : No.

Cat Bath: 7/10(SOP.)

BJ: 8/10(Not Bad)

Cunt Licking: I did not ask and she did not offer.

AR: NO.

FJ: 8/10(SOP.Tight for my 4.5" x 5.5" RULER)

GFE : 8/10(Reminds me of a Lover i once had in School)

Dmg : $50/30min/1shot

RTF : The House Keeps getting locked up.I wonder what happened...
Old 30-11-2013, 04:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Talking Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Wh House43
G10
Nice Curvy Womanly Body.
Boobs: B+/C
Bums: Wonderful, Meaty, Good for Doggie position.
Skin: Smooth & Fair.
Legs: Sexy log legs.
Pussy: Pink & Tight; partially shaved; No smell. Alluring big patch.
Hugs tightly.
Very Caring. Holds hands and took me to the room. Washed me well and dried me with the Towel. She also wiped my legs.
Took me to bed. Started sucking my dick very passionately. Then she licked my thighs, groin and made lot of sound in BBJ. She took my whole dick deep inside her throat. Her eyes started watering but she continued sucking and mouth fucking my dick.
I squeezed her Boobs. I asked her to come up because I was about to explode. I wanted to fuck her. I started kissing her lips and she started kissing me very deeply - deep engaging tongue tangling french kisses. She took a break, rolled the Condom on my Dick with her mouth and started riding me. I shouted in pleasure. I then did her in Doggie and then finally in missionary. I fucked and enjoyed her screaming. I came.................

RTF: I will keep on fucking her in the coming days; wonderful fuck....
Old 30-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Wh House43
G10
Nice Curvy Womanly Body.
Hugs tightly.
Very Caring. Holds hands and took me to the room. Washed me well and dried me with the Towel. She also wiped my legs.
Took me to bed. Started sucking my dick very passionately. Then she licked my thighs, groin and made lot of sound in BBJ. She took my whole dick deep inside her throat. Her eyes started watering but she continued sucking and mouth fucking my dick.
I squeezed her Boobs. I asked her to come up because I was about to explode. I wanted to fuck her. I started kissing her lips and she started kissing me very deeply - deep engaging tongue tangling french kisses. She took a break, rolled the Condom on my Dick with her mouth and started riding me. I shouted in pleasure. I then did her in Doggie and then finally in missionary. I fucked and enjoyed her screaming. I came.................

Bro description of her quite different from the Fon i bonk before.
This girl new or old G10 ?
Her room upstairs right ? Quite run down room.
Body not curvy type, meaty with tummy.
She told me she 26 yrs old but looks more like 28-30.
Good about her is real solid services, wet and eager to please bros.

Minimum 10 points needed

2ND ROUND -
Everlasty
smoky7
szczesny
hungten
Passerbyer
Crackpod
Tai_zi21
Kopigaogao
Powerman881
SureScore
SG10
danny888
Grey82
SimplyUnperfect
222nge
Sailsg
Gladboy
CumExplorer
Loneyheart
Havanna Slicks
Old 30-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wh2g20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneLenny View Post
WH2G20

Mission Insertion Date/Time : 20th July 2013 Abt 9.30pm
23rd July 201 Abt 9.30pm
25th July Abt 3pm
26th July Abt 2pm
22nd August Abt 3.30pm

Name : I Forgot...

Face : Powdered.

Height : About 1.6m

Body : 8/10(Petite,slim with bit of tummy fats.Uber smooth and fair)

Boobs : 7/10(A Cups,small but firm)

Shower : 7/10(SOP.)

French : No.

Cat Bath: 7/10(SOP.)

BJ: 8/10(Not Bad)

Cunt Licking: I did not ask and she did not offer.

AR: NO.

FJ: 8/10(SOP.Tight for my 4.5" x 5.5" RULER)

GFE : 8/10(Reminds me of a Lover i once had in School)

Dmg : $50/30min/1shot

RTF : The House Keeps getting locked up.I wonder what happened...
Bro the house W2 closed few months ago.
Stop operating leow.

Minimum 10 points needed

2ND ROUND -
Everlasty
smoky7
szczesny
hungten
Passerbyer
Crackpod
Tai_zi21
Kopigaogao
Powerman881
SureScore
SG10
danny888
Grey82
SimplyUnperfect
222nge
Sailsg
Gladboy
CumExplorer
Loneyheart
Havanna Slicks
Old 30-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 15
bestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Wh House43
G10
Nice Curvy Womanly Body.
Hugs tightly.

bro looks a good catch, not sure if she provide frenching to new customers
Old 30-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
CornStickStand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

$50 or $40 when you need it you need it no matter is $50 or $40 lol only price still go bad find fl till price drop back than is back to the house lol.
Old 30-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

fans and admirers of Power Tan can catch more of my distinguished 'seh' on my facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/power.tan.94

whoever wish to start a facebook fanclub for me are also free to do so.

Power Tan, Forever Number One!

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 01-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTAN_P_W View Post
fans and admirers of Power Tan can catch more of my distinguished 'seh' on my facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/power.tan.94

whoever wish to start a facebook fanclub for me are also free to do so.

Power Tan, Forever Number One!

Rgds,
Ah Wee
How power can you be when even your facebook does not have a single photo of yourself.
Haiz you just a normal keyboard samster nia la.
So disappointing about you
I thought you are someone who is very great or something.

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 06-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

L8H45G2

Yesterday tried G2 as I was looking for girl who can give massage also. Looks wise abit MILF, but average to me. Plump body, slightly smooth skin, flabby stomach. Service very average. No BJ, straight to FJ. Probably due to my request for massage. Massage wise average. $50 for 30mins service.

Anti-villain of Devils Clan.
Founder of Tingtong Loving Gentlemen.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L08H45G70
Name - never ask
Look – 8/10 (Foxy, long black hair)
Body: 8/10 (Nice figure)
Boobs – 6/10 (C cup)
Bath – 6/10 (SOP)
CBJ – 5/10 (Normal and short.)
Fingering – Didn’t try
Frenching – Didn't try
FJ – 7/10 (Quite hardworking. While bonking her, she gave that enjoying face and it felt good looking at it.)
GFE – 7/10 (She kept smiling at me and it kinda turn me on.)
Damage - 50/30 mins
RTF – Maybe.
Old 17-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
L20h36 g39

City – Singapore
Site – L20H36
Girl – G39 (Shirley, 22 years old SYT, debut Sep 2013 for 2 month from Pattaya, ex-body masseuse with fuck, good English, not chatty very quiet)
Look – 7/10 (GND look, big eyes, cute with heavy makeup, 7.5 from far 7 at close due to rough skin and a bit flat nose, powder cannot cover her rough skin)
Body – 8/10 (petite slim, 150cm teen body, no fat or tummy, body skin is tanned and very smooth, no tattoo, waist-length Brown hair tied during bonk)
Boobs – 7/10 (natural cute A cup perfect for her teen body)
Bath – 7/10 (SOP with nice chat, her English is good)
BM – N.A.
Catbath – 7.5/10 (lick from body side, catbath nipple and lick balls with vibrating fast tongue actions)
CBJ – 7.5/10 (use mouth to cap the condom, steady aggressive blow with strong suction, no feel of teeth)
Finger – N.A. (never try)
French – 6/10 (light French on the lips, if can bonk longer should able to get the deep French)
FJ – 8 /10 (SYT fuck, use KY, pussy tight expected from a SYT, squat and grinding cowgirl, doggie then missionary to cum, during cowgirl it’s like being fucked by a horny hungry SYT; during doggie, reverse back to fuck a syt with short slim upper body; cannot make her cum, after bonk she shower herself and then lie next to me chatting until buzzer then I shower myself and leave, no rush at all even at the 2nd buzzer, full 30mins, she said that sometimes she was tired but cannot off work, she prefer work in Pattaya back then)
Massage – N.A. (no time)
GFE – 6/10 (accommodating, chat well, but no pretty face)
Attitude – 6/10 (friendly, provide water after bonk, but very quiet)
OKT – 7/10 (friendly, full 30mins)
Damage – S$50/30mins
Old 17-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h36 g8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
L20H36
No. 8
Name - never ask
Look - 8/10 with spectacles (like a mature AV teacher CFM look), 6/10 without spectacles (distance between the eyes is a bit wide)
Body: 7/10 (very slim, leggy, tall 165cm)
Boobs - 6/10 (A-B cup)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Boob massage - not available
CBJ - 7/10 (slow sucking, licking eggs, lick brother head with tongue tip)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - never try (cause she take off her spectacles :-P
Catbath - 7/10 (not bad, make me horny in seconds, licking balls slow with tongue tip)
FJ - 8/10 (aggressive back cowgirl, front cowgirl, then she tired and lay down, missonary to finish, i think she also come at least once even though she denied, moan well if you can make her high, down point is that when i cum, she back her body and take my brother out.... cannot feel the warmth and hug of sister when i cum....)
Massage - not available, don't have time
GFE - 4/10 (black face all the way, order me to shower, lay down etc...)
Attitude - 6/10 (SOP not too bad)
Damage - 50/25mins
RTF - no, will try others in the house

Please UP me if you find my report helpful
Totally agree, have the same experience with yours, black face all the time, but before take off dress and glasses, she really really looks like a AV actress and slim, foxy and sexy!
Old 17-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: L20h36 g8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky840201 View Post
Totally agree, have the same experience with yours, black face all the time, but before take off dress and glasses, she really really looks like a AV actress and slim, foxy and sexy!
she is black face but service wise not bad slightly above average since the GL standard drops
Old 17-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

L20h36: G44

L20H36: G44

Site – L20H36 (many girls in the tank at that time, no G60, but have SYT G33 and G44, seldom see G44 and she is leaving soon, therefore choose her)
Girl – G44 (Amo/Sangdaw, 23 years old, debut July 2012 for 1 year 5 month, leave in 1 month time, ex-student in computer science, very cool, seldom talk or answer, ang pai > 20 customer/day, hold my hands upstairs)
Look – 6.5/10 (cute student look, big eyes, fake long eyelash, sharp nose, small mouth, skin not very smooth, pimples on face, ass-length long blond smooth hair covers forehead, crooked teeth)
Body – 7/10 (160cm, slim long legs, slim teen body, tanned smooth body skin, two cute dimples at upper ass, small tattoo at right back shoulder, chubby perky ass)
Boobs – 6.5/10 (natural small A+ cup, dark nipples)
Bath – 6/10 (SOP, thorough quick shower, rinse mouth)
BM – 6/10 (use boobs and her teen body to rub my body)
Catbath – 8.5/10 (thorough from ear to neck to each of two nipples, take her time, lift my legs and kiss balls)
CBJ – 8/10 (patient long steady with strong suction, almost cum, have to stop her to move on to cowgirl)
French – N.A. (only light kiss, use hand to block my stubble)
FJ – 7/10 (tight pussy, use KY, accommodating no complains for different positions and long bonk, steady squat cowgirl, then doggie a slim SYT body with meaty ass, missionary try to French but can only kiss lips use hand to block my stubble, missionary 5 mins to cum, then immediately she push me away before I unload all the sperm, and take out condom; no moans very quiet cannot make her cum, she is not concentrated either during bonk, after bonk she lie down upside down and sleep she tells she is tired, not bother to answer me, sleep 3mins until the buzzer, take her time to shower me thoroughly after the bonk, full 30mins)
Massage – N.A. (lie on bed next to me upside down)
GFE – 2/10 (no chat, no French, only smiles twice during the whole session when I ask her exercise or not cause she is very slim and fit)
Attitude – 5.5/10 (not brother to answer my questions, cool but accommodating overall, kind to provide water upon I enter room)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)
Damage – S$50/30mins
Old 18-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 14
sno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud of
Re: L20h36: G44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
L20H36: G44

Site – L20H36 (many girls in the tank at that time, no G60, but have SYT G33 and G44, seldom see G44 and she is leaving soon, therefore choose her)
Girl – G44 (Amo/Sangdaw, 23 years old, debut July 2012 for 1 year 5 month, leave in 1 month time, ex-student in computer science, very cool, seldom talk or answer, ang pai > 20 customer/day, hold my hands upstairs)
Look – 6.5/10 (cute student look, big eyes, fake long eyelash, sharp nose, small mouth, skin not very smooth, pimples on face, ass-length long blond smooth hair covers forehead, crooked teeth)
Body – 7/10 (160cm, slim long legs, slim teen body, tanned smooth body skin, two cute dimples at upper ass, small tattoo at right back shoulder, chubby perky ass)
Boobs – 6.5/10 (natural small A+ cup, dark nipples)
Bath – 6/10 (SOP, thorough quick shower, rinse mouth)
BM – 6/10 (use boobs and her teen body to rub my body)
Catbath – 8.5/10 (thorough from ear to neck to each of two nipples, take her time, lift my legs and kiss balls)
CBJ – 8/10 (patient long steady with strong suction, almost cum, have to stop her to move on to cowgirl)
French – N.A. (only light kiss, use hand to block my stubble)
FJ – 7/10 (tight pussy, use KY, accommodating no complains for different positions and long bonk, steady squat cowgirl, then doggie a slim SYT body with meaty ass, missionary try to French but can only kiss lips use hand to block my stubble, missionary 5 mins to cum, then immediately she push me away before I unload all the sperm, and take out condom; no moans very quiet cannot make her cum, she is not concentrated either during bonk, after bonk she lie down upside down and sleep she tells she is tired, not bother to answer me, sleep 3mins until the buzzer, take her time to shower me thoroughly after the bonk, full 30mins)
Massage – N.A. (lie on bed next to me upside down)
GFE – 2/10 (no chat, no French, only smiles twice during the whole session when I ask her exercise or not cause she is very slim and fit)
Attitude – 5.5/10 (not brother to answer my questions, cool but accommodating overall, kind to provide water upon I enter room)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)
Damage – S$50/30mins
Same service encounter bad.

12 points and above to exchange point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1