The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
sharkbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Very jialat stories, thanks!
Old 25-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
sabahking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a massage. I love my nipples lightly bitten on. Quite stimulating ... but sibuey jialat leh... think the girl bite too hard. Nipple is sensitive and painful when touched now
Old 26-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 26-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Share my sibeh jialat story.

Many years ago when AFF just launched in SG I hooked up with a few ladies. Was single then.

One of them I picked her up from mrt station & drove to a nice quiet spot. We started by chatting, holding hands, looking into each others eyes to get the buzz up.

She was a really horny babe. Shoulder length hair, a bit fleshy but not bad looking. Told me her ex broke up with her cos she wanted sex everyday. Hoseliao. We started kissing then frenching. Strange, her lips tasted super salty to the point it kinda turned me off so I avoided her mouth. Then we climbed into the back leather seats to continue the action. I went down on her and started to lick her down there. After a few licks I felt something in my mouth. It was a long stringy white blob. I didn't pay too much attention and just spat it out. Licked her till she was really wet then she begged me to please fuck her.

I did not use cap that time as she showed me she was on the pill. We did it missionary and I talked dirty into her ear and licked her ear. Nabuay licked a small piece of thing which I think is her ear wax! Gross! That time young so wasn't very picky so continued. We did it cowgirl then I finished in doggy. I shoot inside her. Then I used my cum and rubbed her clit till she came. Satisfied, I drove her home and thats when she told me.

Before she met me, she actually had sex with her colleague at his house. They did not use condom. Knn so thats why her mouth so salty, probably bbbj him & that white blob was probably his dried cum! When I thought back, I almost wanna puke!! Some girls can be so disgusting!

Sibeh jialat la! Please up my points if you feel its damn jialat! 😆😁😁
Upz you for jialiatness
Old 26-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TangManny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahking View Post
Just finished a massage. I love my nipples lightly bitten on. Quite stimulating ... but sibuey jialat leh... think the girl bite too hard. Nipple is sensitive and painful when touched now
Quite jialat, but considered lucky she never give you bj and bite your cock
Old 27-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
EdvardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahking View Post
So jialat liao.

Old 27-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MrBulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Many years ago when AFF just launched in SG I hooked up with a few ladies. Was single then.

One of them I picked her up from mrt station & drove to a nice quiet spot. We started by chatting, holding hands, looking into each others eyes to get the buzz up.

She was a really horny babe. Shoulder length hair, a bit fleshy but not bad looking. Told me her ex broke up with her cos she wanted sex everyday. Hoseliao. We started kissing then frenching. Strange, her lips tasted super salty to the point it kinda turned me off so I avoided her mouth. Then we climbed into the back leather seats to continue the action. I went down on her and started to lick her down there. After a few licks I felt something in my mouth. It was a long stringy white blob. I didn't pay too much attention and just spat it out. Licked her till she was really wet then she begged me to please fuck her.

I did not use cap that time as she showed me she was on the pill. We did it missionary and I talked dirty into her ear and licked her ear. Nabuay licked a small piece of thing which I think is her ear wax! Gross! That time young so wasn't very picky so continued. We did it cowgirl then I finished in doggy. I shoot inside her. Then I used my cum and rubbed her clit till she came. Satisfied, I drove her home and thats when she told me.

Before she met me, she actually had sex with her colleague at his house. They did not use condom. Knn so thats why her mouth so salty, probably bbbj him & that white blob was probably his dried cum! When I thought back, I almost wanna puke!! Some girls can be so disgusting!

Very jialat.

Old 29-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Sompsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting jialat stories here
Old 29-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm.. Dried salted cum... Keke
Old 29-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Quite jiatlat as few days downtime.
Wash your small brother with soap and water just before sex.

Generally not advisable to wash with soap. Just wash with water is fine.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
Talking Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:

So do you still like to eat "giam sng tee"?
Old 30-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Heaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share of jialat stories, thanks!
Old 30-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
moontory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
Quite a few yeas back when my Gf went partying and came back late. I was sleeping over at her place and has her keys.

So she came back rather tipsy ... she has menses so having sex was out. I cheekily ask if can BJ me... woah she went all out ... first time I gagged her max... No she didn't vomit ... she was Wild.

I shot my load in her mouth and gagging her... she took all in and swallowed it. She knew I was perhaps taking advantage of her and continue to suck me during ejaculation ..... I tried to stop her but she kept going ....suck me dry max...

THEN she lean over and my eyes was closed and catching my breath ....so I was not aware... she burp in my face purposely and said this is what your cum smells like....she then step off to shower giving another burp...

Not sure if this is jialat ... that time seem gross but now thinking back like very sexy leh...hahaha
Thought only after eating durian got the strong smell, didn't know cum also have
Old 02-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bad07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It my turn to share my jialat stories. I attempted to make love with my Wife few hours ago and was told to do it at night. We have not do it for past 3 months... I waited, and now come my chance, I approached her when she was just fall asleep, guess what, I was pushed away and kena scolded because I disturb her sleep, u all say jialat anot... wait and wait but the time never come... worse it was the same outcomes every other days... I remain patient... what to do, bo bian... find alternative lor...

Lucky & jialat for me, last month when I have more time for myself, some nice bros here replied my pm for some syt massages... dun want to use my hand, I decided to try and got hooked, and at the end spending $300 in total, each visit $100 gone, all in sep ... kns first time feel like flushing $ into the drain, beri jialat... can only use 1 head to think, regretted partially.

Share some jialat method when u have dun have excess to spend yet horny... Once upon a time, my army sgt told us to put your $ on your head and diy if you have urge. When it was over, u got your $ back. Hard fact.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
bacardo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad07 View Post
It my turn to share my jialat stories. I attempted to make love with my Wife few hours ago and was told to do it at night. We have not do it for past 3 months... I waited, and now come my chance, I approached her when she was just fall asleep, guess what, I was pushed away and kena scolded because I disturb her sleep, u all say jialat anot... wait and wait but the time never come... worse it was the same outcomes every other days... I remain patient... what to do, bo bian... find alternative lor...

Lucky & jialat for me, last month when I have more time for myself, some nice bros here replied my pm for some syt massages... dun want to use my hand, I decided to try and got hooked, and at the end spending $300 in total, each visit $100 gone, all in sep ... kns first time feel like flushing $ into the drain, beri jialat... can only use 1 head to think, regretted partially.

Share some jialat method when u have dun have excess to spend yet horny... Once upon a time, my army sgt told us to put your $ on your head and diy if you have urge. When it was over, u got your $ back. Hard fact.
OK lah, still can stop now, not too late
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1