The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

JB stuff talk in JB thread leh. This is for Thai FL in Singapore ok.
Old 27-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
JB stuff talk in JB thread leh. This is for Thai FL in Singapore ok.
Ok sorry....
Old 27-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

lol got people angry liao
Old 27-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
lol got people angry liao
Lucky I never mention Batam....otherwise jialat...
Old 27-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mashiunn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dont usually chiong for FL, but today tried Dream (Emmanuelle) after hearing alot of good FR, and wasnt disappointed at all.

Location : East area, not very near from MRT, expect about 10 mins walk. Room is clean n spacious. Water during bath is cold (I believe heater could be spoiled), but it doesnt really bother me much
Looks : 7.5/10, look abit older than photo, but good attractive smile. typical thai tanned.
Body : 9/10, Slight tummy, but skin is smooth and nice. Very good figure especially with that big ass.
Bbbbj : 8/10 Yes, she will look at you when she blows you, accommodate both fast and slow with good rthym
Painting : Yes. Shaved Oyster and is odourless. Wet and yummy! She seem to enjoy being licked.
FJ : 9/10 Tight n wet. Very good endurance and she really rides like no tml. Enjoyed her cowgal for a good 30 mins.
Gfe : 9/10, One of the best GFE, more like making love to your ex rather than commerical sex. She is amazing in this, She gives you a vibes that make you go completely relax and just enjoy the whole moment. Very chatty as well, not a problem for ice-breaking.

Rtf : Likely if vit-M recharges
Old 27-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Which one Bro? I tried Sandy, her current photos eyes enlarged....previous photos are more accurate...but very good service.
before la tts why i never tried some of them work sg before...
but good to know some are ok...maybe can consider
Old 27-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
Oh boy, better get in before bro KOC, girls become ang pai after his FR... Haha
Lol i am going try every gal tomorrow lor!!! 😂😂😂😅
Old 27-05-2017, 07:08 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Lucky I never mention Batam....otherwise jialat...
LOL still think about Batam, wait people angry again
Old 27-05-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol i am going try every gal tomorrow lor!!! 😂😂😂😅
KOC888 the energizer bunny going for it

Old 27-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Boom of Regent Lust

I was hoping to have a good session since there were some good FRs for Boom and my last session with Som of the same stable went well. This was not the case unfortunately.

The photos of Boom posted are reasonably accurate. She is a short and curvy lady who is quite pretty. Her breasts are definitely man made and I never got to touch them as they were deemed off limits by Boom.

Usually arrangements by Regent Lust are fast and no hassle but this time round there were 3 or 4 time slot changes to my session and that should have been my cue to cancel. I am not sure what happened this time round.

Back to the session, Boom is in full "ORD" mode as far as i can see. I showered alone, strictly no frenching, she gets annoyed if you touch her breasts. She starts to BBBJ you and then stops to HJ and she is very NON-accommodative to requests for change of position for either BJ or FJ.

The last straw for me was her complaints about being tired and why I was taking so long. Absolutely killed the mood. Not even 40 minutes into the session and I texted OKT for a refund and left. A wasted $90 for not even a single shot.

To those bros who had a good session with Boom, lucky you.

This was a terrible session for me. My recommendation to bros is to avoid Boom as there are better options and she is not in any mood to provide service at this moment.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just a quick one for Nina on bkkgems.

Nice place. Own shower. And she is hot amd white skin. Petite. . Looks like this chinese servers in lv or chanel. Gfe and very seeet. English is average. Frenchs. Fj is with soft moans. Not normally in This industry, so dont expect commando.

Last edited by peiyee80; 27-05-2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Boom of Regent Lust

I was hoping to have a good session since there were some good FRs for Boom and my last session with Som of the same stable went well. This was not the case unfortunately.

The photos of Boom posted are reasonably accurate. She is a short and curvy lady who is quite pretty. Her breasts are definitely man made and I never got to touch them as they were deemed off limits by Boom.

Usually arrangements by Regent Lust are fast and no hassle but this time round there were 3 or 4 time slot changes to my session and that should have been my cue to cancel. I am not sure what happened this time round.

Back to the session, Boom is in full "ORD" mode as far as i can see. I showered alone, strictly no frenching, she gets annoyed if you touch her breasts. She starts to BBBJ you and then stops to HJ and she is very NON-accommodative to requests for change of position for either BJ or FJ.

The last straw for me was her complaints about being tired and why I was taking so long. Absolutely killed the mood. Not even 40 minutes into the session and I texted OKT for a refund and left. A wasted $90 for not even a single shot.

To those bros who had a good session with Boom, lucky you.

This was a terrible session for me. My recommendation to bros is to avoid Boom as there are better options and she is not in any mood to provide service at this moment.
Bro I encountered the same issue in terms of arrangement of timing today but I heard is due to the first guy of day being late hence the push back of all the appointments. But otherwise OKT TRL is not bad as this is my first time engaging his services and it was a pleasant experience.

In terms of the girl, Boom...I have no complaints about her when i tried her. She is accomodating to whatever I ask and I get along well with her.
Maybe she was just having an off day or you and her cannot click or she is not feeling so well.
Maybe it was the fact that the timing screwded you up as well and the chain of events that followed had a snowball effect on you.
Choose FL also need abit of luck sometimes.
Live and let live bro.

Cheers
Old 27-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 13
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
U happy she happy okt happy i happy all happy.
yeah! all happy go lucky!
Old 27-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Won't la. We talking about overnight. Here alot stables the pretty ones also don't do overnight here. Won't affect them. As for 90mins session unless super free also won't take 2hours to travel. Here overnight usually spend 500 to 1000 inclusive of extra activities

If got 1k sgd. I can sleep in jb 5 nights for the same girl and maybe got good gfe also. LOL
Sounds interesting. Even 90 min session is worth it as there are many other things to do in JB to make the whole trip worthwhile. Shopping, car servicing/grooming, pump petrol then put in one 90 min session pump FL b4 going home.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Don't under why get angry. All chiongster right? Share share mah. So all can have a good fuck.
i think newbie85 joking only la... 555

Anyway here talk abouit dome 1 stuff
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1