The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hardon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Orchard Towers - Protocol for Pickup

Hi guys,

Was hoping to ask you guys a question.

I'm hoping to go to Orchard Towers, find a nice lady and take her back to a short-term hotel for a nice time.

I've been to Orchard Towers several times in the past and tried to do this, but each time failed. I've tried just saying "hello" to some of the girls - and they just laugh and walk off. I'm a normal looking Chinese guy, so I'm sure it's not the way I look but perhaps the approach.

So what's the protocol? Let's say if I go to Ipanema, find a nice looking girl.

Do I just walk up to her? Does she have to make eye contact first? Do I have to make small talk? Do I buy her a drink? Do we need to chat for a while in the Establishment and pretend that I'm trying to find a girlfriend, rather than a pro? Or do I come out and just lay it down on the line?

Please help. Have tried unsuccessfully several times.

Hardon.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers - Protocol for Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon1 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm hoping to go to Orchard Towers, find a nice lady and take her back to a short-term hotel for a nice time.

I've been to Orchard Towers several times in the past and tried to do this, but each time failed. I've tried just saying "hello" to some of the girls - and they just laugh and walk off. I'm a normal looking Chinese guy, so I'm sure it's not the way I look but perhaps the approach.

Do I just walk up to her? Does she have to make eye contact first? Do I have to make small talk? Do I buy her a drink? Do we need to chat for a while in the Establishment and pretend that I'm trying to find a girlfriend, rather than a pro? Or do I come out and just lay it down on the line?

Hardon.
Ok bro, i have to warn you first. Gals working at ipanema or Brix, don't really like Sporeans. This is because last time there are some lousy sporeans who didn't pay for sex and still rob the gal or some even beat up the gal. All these working ladies cannot report police becos they are working illegally themselves so LL have to hide under their pillow and cry.

So if you go ipanema and hunt for gals you got to be prepared that you won't that popular. Secondly the gals there prefer foreigners because they think foreigners pay better. That's not exactly true but some idiots really pay $300 - $400 for ST.

Anyway no need to buy them drinks. Just go up to any gal you like and say hi. Then go straight to the point.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ok bro, i have to warn you first. Gals working at ipanema or Brix, don't really like Sporeans. This is because last time there are some lousy sporeans who didn't pay for sex and still rob the gal or some even beat up the gal. All these working ladies cannot report police becos they are working illegally themselves so LL have to hide under their pillow and cry.

So if you go ipanema and hunt for gals you got to be prepared that you won't that popular. Secondly the gals there prefer foreigners because they think foreigners pay better. That's not exactly true but some idiots really pay $300 - $400 for ST.

Anyway no need to buy them drinks. Just go up to any gal you like and say hi. Then go straight to the point.
True,that's why you never find me there just like you never find Thai in NEP
Old 24-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
GanPuaSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They in sinkie but anti sinkie. They only want ang mo bro. Even ST, their asking price is ridiculous
Old 24-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

these 红毛 realli know how 2 live their lives 2 the fullness.
alot even go 2 the extend of stretching their $ by spending future $.
the debts accumilated by these tat 花未来钱 红毛 will cause lots of headaches 2 their future generations.
Old 24-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Kaboom36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when you mean unsuccessfully, you mean they dont want to talk to you? I usually go to Ipanema with ah moh friend. He is always swamped by the girls when he gets in. Girls sometimes argue who gets to talk to my ah moh friend first.

Just walk up to them and ask them where they are from and ask them what are they doing tonight. I like to rubba rubba instead of actually taking one out because I dont like paying high price. You wont get the same level of attention as ah moh but I never have issue with them when I approach myself. Maybe I speak English with American accent that made some difference.
Old 24-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hardon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you can just walk up to a girl, say hi and start talking business?

You sure?
Old 24-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

They will charge u very expensive and con u. Especially the viet girls that are cheap in their country but down here, they ask for ridiculous price. They are bullshit.
The place is really dirty. Has a lot of bangali and ang moh. Bangali has aids and so does ang moh.
As for the ang moh, they are stupid and easily con. They also treat the girls like slave asian slut.

Ang moh all deserve to die.
Old 24-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nbboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon1 View Post
Hi guys,

Hardon.
Bro, i understand your pain.

For me, i'm sick of bonking PRCs and Thais via the forum who are probably half as attractive as their photos suggest.

As for Geylang, the selection is getting smaller and smaller.

However, for me, I prefer to stay out of any bars and pubs in OT. Instead, I try to hunt those who are OUTSIDE of the pubs and on the streets.

There's something about the girls around OT; they are extra slutty, with fantastic dress sense, and probably with a great ass and a rack of fake tits (i like huge fake boobs, don't know why )

My ONLY success story was from a few months back. I managed to pick up a Viet WL who was heading home from OT after a fruitless night picking up ang mohs in the pubs. I'm quite surprised she didn't get any action; she was hot, with a fantastic body and huge (fake) tits.

Long story short, I paid 250 in total to bonk her at Balestier (it was supposed to be 200, but i topped up 50 for her to give me a BBBJ). It was expensive and probably not entirely worth it, but as its so hard to find girls like this anywhere else, I was willing to pay the price.

Ever since then, i haven't had such luck. I will walk around OT (and occasionally inside) to scope for FLs. There are FLs who are sitting around waiting to be picked up, but most of them are CMI.

I did try to chat up a really hot Thai WL (with a FANTASTIC ass in a skin tight striped dress) who came out of the pubs due to lack of customers. I know she's popular, coz I've seen her getting into cabs with Ang Mohs from the pubs numerous times.

She was straight to the point:
Me: Hey
Thai WL: Hi
Me: Looking for a ride?
Thai WL: Yes, you want bom-bom? (which basically means fuck in Thai)
Me: Yes, where?
Thai WL: 81
Me: How much is it gonna cost me?
Thai WL: 200
Me: Hmmmm.... how bout 150?
Thai WL: No, 200. (stalks off)

Stupidly, I passed up the chance to fuck that ass properly, I haven't seen her since.

Just last night, I tried to chat up a hot African WL outside OT. She has really nice sharp features, huge tits (at least an E cupper), ultra-curvy ass, and a really tiny waist. She just got my balls stirring the moment i saw her. Unfortunately, things didn't go so well.

Me: *gives her the eye as she walks past me*
WL: Heyyy
Me: Where you headin?
WL: Up, I want a drink, come with me baby
Me: (reluctant to go into the bars) Nahhh... I think I'll just stay here
WL: (grabs my hand and rubs her tits against my upper arm) Come on baby, I want a drink
Me: Nah, I wanna head to somewhere quiet
WL: What?
Me: Somewhere quiet with you? A hotel maybe?
WL: Oh, but I want a drink first.
Me: (puzzled, thinking about lady drinks) Do you want to go with me?
WL: (thinks for a bit) Yes baby
Me: OK, so I'll wait here for you, how bout that?
WL: (thinks again) OK baby, I'm gonna go up and get something, be back here in a minute
Me: OK, i'll wait here for you

So she disappears into OT, and I stupidly stood there and waited for about 20 mins. Eventually, I got bored and started scoping around the area again.
After about 45 mins from our first conversation, I spot her walking out of OT alone and towards the taxi stand. I decided not to approach her directly, but instead placed myself at a spot where she would spot me.

Bizarrely, as she walked past me, we made eye contact.
I smiled, hoping that she would remember our "agreement".
Instead, she looked me up and down and gave me a face that said "ughhhh". From that point, she proceeded to ignore me all the way through.

So, I guess the moral of the story is, the only way to pick up the hot girls is to go into the pubs itself.

How the girl will react to you (a local Chinese, just like myself) is debatable. Some of them are open, some probably just want a German bratwurst or its European/American equivalent.

Hope my story provided you with an interesting read and some different view points!
Old 25-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is all about money and 7 ins thick dick.... Which they think inly the angmoh have...
Old 25-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm Chinese Singaporean. My only visit there to Orchard Tower and I went straight into Ipanema, stand around, drink beer, talk to another ang mo guy who is regular there and he told me the going rate for ST/LT and the usual practices there by the girls. The girls will hunt for the ang mohs first, when it's later, light 12midnight, your chances higher for more reasonable rate as the girl will decide that $ in hand is better than waiting for that illusive deal. I brought back a viet girl to hotel at 1am, ST $200. This was 3 yrs ago.

Just go straight to the point, because the girl may think you're there to drink and eyeball girls but no serious intent to engage their service.
Old 25-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nbboy, you are paying too much. viets girls are less than $90. viet girls are cheap. You have been conned.
Old 25-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
nbboy, you are paying too much. viets girls are less than $90. viet girls are cheap. You have been conned.
hello CB kia, u troll enough liao bo? can u fark off and preach yr morality elsewhere?

PUA CB!!!
Old 25-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

the other option is to go there late. at 2 to 3am the places start to close n the gals start to "kan-cheong" either to hook their last deal or first deal of the nite. u can "slash" more, like last minute CNY shopping.

alternatively if u r at ipanema, don't only target gals hanging around the bar or in the front, these r usually thinking they r hotter so "hang-up-to-sell". walk around the back benches n u may get lucky.

many years back when economy down n ang mohs fled, the gals sit wif any men, local or bangla, need to earn a living
Old 26-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Angmoh friends....what a BS.

Remember these girls in OT are whores and are there for business, to make a financial deal /transaction and not cuz they like you. Whether u are from sgp or whatever doesnot really matter. You should not try to date a whore, buy her nice things, dinner, drinks or other kind of. BS. You only want a fuck and suck session, make it CLEAR what exactly you want, make it CLEAR howmuch u pay and only then go and bonk her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1